PDA

View Full Version : Any way to cheat when using sega cd?

iamstillhiro1112
04-16-2006, 07:10 PM
Well, as far as I know there is no way to do any par or game genie kinda cheats when using sega cd games. But I saw some site post some codes for a sonic cd. I'm not aware if any emulators allow cheats to be made or used. If anyone has any info I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks.

-------------------------------------------------------
Original Game Enhancer codes for classic consoles
http://www.thegshi.org

Joe Redifer
04-16-2006, 09:28 PM
There are level selects and debug codes for Sonic CD just like there are in any real Sonic game. Check GameFAQs. There is no way to use a Game Genie or some such thing with a Sega CD... though I bet something could be designed to work by way of the cartridge slot. Same goes with the 32X.

j_factor
04-17-2006, 01:31 AM
An emulator that supports inputting Game Genie codes may allow you to do so for Sega CD games as well... I don't really know, though.

Ginoscope
04-18-2006, 12:37 PM
The xport emulator (neo genesis I think) for Xbox allows cheats on sega cd games. I have used them on Popful Mail and Sonic CD.

They are not codes that u enter like you would with game genie. These are searchs of the memory to find where the lives, energy, etc is stored. Not as hard as it sounds really.