PDA

View Full Version : Just got a deal on Ebay

DrunkHeadbanger
05-06-2006, 06:26 PM
Hi everyboby,

2 days ago, I bought 4 Sega CD games sold in one auction. I just wanted to know if you guys think I made a great deal. All four games are complete in mint condition and I got them for $41 USD. The games are:

Final Fight CD
Samurai Shodown
WWF: Rage in the Cage
Ground Zero Texas

The package has not arrived yet, but I'm especially looking forward to Final Fight and Samurai Shodown. There's only Ground Zero Texas that I'm not sure if it's any good (since it's a FMV game, I expect it to stink). Anyboby played it?

Demonic Weasel
05-06-2006, 10:59 PM
Ground Texas: Zero is utter shit. Final Fight is god though.

Genesisdoes
05-07-2006, 12:06 AM
That's pretty good I guess. Samurai showdown for sega cd is slightly rare I think,
final fight is awesome.

DrunkHeadbanger
05-07-2006, 11:44 AM
Ground Texas: Zero is utter shit. Final Fight is god though.

Actually I think I would've payed 41 dollars only for that one (FF). Most of the time even if it's complete the cardboard box is all damaged and flatten out but this one is really in great condition.

redrum666
05-07-2006, 03:00 PM
well i would say no

Final Fight goes for $10 now
Samurai showdown $15
WWF: Rage in the Cage $5 at the most
Ground Zero Texas $1-$2

DrunkHeadbanger
05-24-2006, 12:29 PM
well i would say no

Final Fight goes for $10 now
Samurai showdown $15
WWF: Rage in the Cage $5 at the most
Ground Zero Texas $1-$2

You're probably right for rage in the cage and texas, but I've seen bids WAY higher for samurai shodown and final fight. Of course ebay prices are pumped up most of the time but like I said I would've payed that price for FF and shodown anytime. I've seen shodown for 79.99 buy it now so I guess it ain't that bad. All games are mint so I'm happy with my purchase anyway.

nik
05-24-2006, 02:51 PM
Don't belive everything you see.

Lots of new ebay sellers post crap games that usually go for 20 bucks at 100 just to see if they can get it.

redrum666
05-24-2006, 03:47 PM
Don't belive everything you see.

Lots of new ebay sellers post crap games that usually go for 20 bucks at 100 just to see if they can get it.

dam you beat me to it i was going to say the same thing. i have even seen games that go for less then $10 on ebay and some some dum ass put up the same game for $100 buy it now it like what the F are you smoking can i have some :D

nik
05-29-2006, 12:45 PM
dam you beat me to it i was going to say the same thing. i have even seen games that go for less then $10 on ebay and some some dum ass put up the same game for $100 buy it now it like what the F are you smoking can i have some :D

For the most part, they are place holders, for when those "list for free!" deals on ebay happen, they just set up space, and edit the ad with the real thing later, and change the price.

winona
06-14-2006, 07:21 PM
Samuray Showdown for 15$? You NTSC users should be happy. If i ever find a PAL version for sale its bout to go for 150-200$.

*sad face*