PDA

View Full Version : IT WORKS! IT WORKS!!!!

NssOne
07-21-2005, 05:56 AM
So, in case you guys don't remember me, I'm the one working on Project Vagabond (http://www.sega-16.com/Feature-%20Project%20Vagabond%201.htm) where I'm trying to make a all-in-one traveling setup for my Sega CDX. Well, I bought this Sega CDX quite some time ago, but I wasn't sure if it worked or not, because the guy sent it to with a Genesis MkI AC adapter. So I've had to search around for a decent power supply for it.

My dad and I tried this one he said would work for it, but that one actually didn't work. So, finally, we ordered another, replaced the plug, and this one DID work. I just tested it out with a copy of AD&D Eye of the Beholder and it seems to be working great. I'm so happy to know that the CDX I bought didn't end up being a dud after having it for so long without ever knowing if it worked or not.

And, also, the Vagabond project is going rather slowly at the moment. I've had a hard time paying for stuff lately and not buying more expensive/unnecessary items (such as items needed for Project Vagabond) that I haven't been able to progess on it. Basically I lost some hours at my job. But finally, things seem to be picking up again and I'm making some more money, though I think I may be needing to save up to move or such and may not have all the money to spend on this project like I want to.

Well, thought I'd mention it to you guys so you could maybe share in my happiness here. Later.

David J.
08-21-2005, 10:47 PM
What if someone just hacked a PSone screen to fit behind the CDX?

Melf
08-23-2005, 12:40 AM
Gald to see you're still around! I was about to call out the national guard! :P

Please keep us posted as to your progress. I'm really interested to see how the project turns out.