PDA

View Full Version : Anyone got a walkthrough for "The Space Adventure"?

JUNKER
06-24-2007, 09:24 PM
I can't find a walkthrough for it. Not even on GameFAQs! Does anybody know where I can find one? I should be getting this game in the mail very soon, and I really look forward to playing it. And that chick Jane is just DYNAMITE! :cool:

Joe Redifer
06-24-2007, 09:37 PM
I tried playing through the game when I first bought it brand new upon its release for an extremely discounted price. I got stuck and never turned the game on again. I'd be tempted to try again with a walkthrough to speed up my boredom.

Fonzie
06-25-2007, 07:38 AM
I got stuck in a piramid... I think its around the end of the game...
The game, else, is pleasant, just don't hesitate to do 20 times the same operation to unlock something ;)

JUNKER
06-25-2007, 03:24 PM
Well the game finally came in the mail today. I tried to see if I could find my way around. And there was NUDITY! XD When Jane was showering. I mean, like full on! That was pretty cool. Maybe they could've also had a sex scene with Jane and Cobra or something. XD

Fonzie
06-25-2007, 03:38 PM
There is, later in the game... but not with jane of course ;) hah

Joe Redifer
06-25-2007, 03:58 PM
just don't hesitate to do 20 times the same operation to unlock something ;)
That was probably my problem... I only did something 19 times in a row! Also I don't recall any nudity anywhere... or anything at all mature about the game. Was the US version censored?

Black_Tiger
06-30-2007, 07:12 PM
That was probably my problem... I only did something 19 times in a row! Also I don't recall any nudity anywhere... or anything at all mature about the game. Was the US version censored?

There's tons of swearing. A lot of it you'll find when looking at people.

JUNKER: I've finished this game so you can contact me if you get stuck. The trick sometimes really is to do something more than twice in a row.

I like Cobra better than Snatcher as a digital comic/adventure game. Snatcher's got lots of cool stuff, but its tedious not-so-linear gameplay isn't as fun overall as Cobra's consistant pace.

Plus the dialogue and acting is meant to be cheezy and they compliment one another, like Army of Darkness. Where as Snatcher is just heavier on the cheez acting that's trying to be dramatic.

Joe Redifer
06-30-2007, 08:07 PM
I'm going to have to give Cobra another shot. Does it support the Back-up RAM cart?

JUNKER
06-30-2007, 08:15 PM
I'm going to have to give Cobra another shot. Does it support the Back-up RAM cart?
I don't see why it wouldn't. The RAM cart just expands the internal save memory. Cobra only takes up 3 blocks if I recall.

Black_Tiger
06-30-2007, 09:55 PM

My memory says yes, but I forgot about cart saving in general the last time I played it and didn't even try. :p

Joe Redifer
06-30-2007, 11:59 PM
JUNKER, I'm talking about direct saving to the cart so I can take it to a friend's house (none of this lame transferring the save back and forth from the cart BS. That's for retards and spastics). The cart doesn't just expand the memory, the game has to support the cart in order for it to be used.

Hyper Emerson
11-15-2007, 12:31 PM
@Black_Tiger
Since i canīt post New Threads and send PMs yet, i have to use a "Phoenix Down" here to ask...
...What is the correct orb order in the Pyramid Puzzle, in The Space Adventure?

Not even GameFaqs has a walkthrough for this game, or at least the hint for that puzzle... =/

EDIT:
Ah, aleardy solved it.
http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/3253/puzzlesolvedno8.png