PDA

View Full Version : Lethal Enforcers or Lethal Enforcers II - Gunfighters!!!!!

JUNKER
07-23-2007, 04:28 PM
Both of these games kick SERIOUS ass. But which one's better? Nothing beats the original for me!

Henry Spencer
07-23-2007, 04:32 PM
Yeah, I prefer shooting gangsters more, something more appealing about that setting too. Lethal Enforcers II paled in comparison to Mad Dog for me, you see. :P

So yeah, Lethal Enforcers was first, and great fun, which was new for its time. Set the standard for the rest of the lightgun games to come.

Genesis Knight
07-23-2007, 05:18 PM
Good lord, NEITHER, please. Those games are...uh...'tosh'? Yeah, that's the word.

The Sports Guy
07-23-2007, 05:26 PM
I thought the second one was nearly impossible when you played it alone, but was manageable on two player. I wholeheartedly enjoyed the first one a lot more, though i never got to play it on a console.

Joe Redifer
07-23-2007, 08:13 PM
I don't think Konami allowed people to buy the first one without the gun. I already have the gun and don't want to buy the huge cardboard box version where it comes in a wimpy jewel case without a cover.

darkwingduck13
07-24-2007, 04:28 PM
I loved the first one, especially in the arcade. My Dad and I used to take turns shooting the bum on the bench in the subway. :D

JUNKER
07-24-2007, 05:00 PM
Yeah, I prefer shooting gangsters more, something more appealing about that setting too. Lethal Enforcers II paled in comparison to Mad Dog for me, you see. :P

So yeah, Lethal Enforcers was first, and great fun, which was new for its time. Set the standard for the rest of the lightgun games to come.
So true.

cj iwakura
07-24-2007, 05:28 PM
Definitely the first. The second was hard to the point of not being fun.

And anything's better than the third one.

JUNKER
07-30-2007, 03:35 AM
Another good thing about the first one is that it had music by Motoaki Furukawa and Tappi Iwase of Kukeiha Club. XD

j_factor
07-30-2007, 04:34 PM
The first, but not the Sega CD version.

Sen
07-31-2007, 04:55 AM
Neither, they both suck. Two of the worst lightgun games I've ever played.

xDerekrx
08-16-2007, 12:03 AM
Just curious can you use the Blue Sega Revolver gun for this game?

Joe Redifer
08-16-2007, 12:38 AM
The blue gun is the Konami Justifier, so yes.

outrunner
08-17-2007, 11:47 PM
I like lethal enforcers for it cheesey 80s crime movie atmosphere.
But what was the deal with gunfighters last boss?
An indian ressurecting the dead.

\_____/

?

The Sports Guy
10-03-2007, 11:56 PM
Definitely the first. The second was hard to the point of not being fun.

And anything's better than the third one.

theres a third one?

Iron Lizard
10-07-2007, 04:01 AM
The only thing good that came from me purchasing Lethal Enforcers new was the justifier that came with it. I had more fun using it with Snatcher for the whole total of 5 minutes of shooting in that game then I ever did in either Lethal enforcers game.

Mecha Pon
10-22-2007, 01:03 PM
I still play Lethal Enforcers it's fantastic. I was very surprised how well the Justifier responds.

Dirt Ball Gamer
12-14-2007, 02:12 AM
I think they are both fun, (the sega cd versions)but ima disagree with everyone and say that gunfighters is the better of the two. I love the music and I agree the bosses are damn near impossible, but after a round my arm hurts and I can't lift it and im sweating. Its not for nancys thats for sure. I just love wild west gun games, especially when they keep saying you couldn't hit the broad side of a barn, then I blast em right in the face!! Biiiaaatch!!!BAM! Yeah good shit. I got mad dog the first one, but my justifier doesn't seem to want to work on it. Anybody know whats up with that? It targets but won't shoot. Too bad cause I really want to give that one a try,

AxelStone
12-14-2007, 08:50 PM
Has anyone played both the SNES and Mega Drive versions of Lethal Enforcers? the SNES version is total crap compared to the Mega Drive version, I love it when the Mega Drive beats out the SNES.
Lethal Enforcers rules, bring on the camp 80's inspired movie!!!.

BlowMyCartridge
12-18-2007, 08:43 PM
Gotta go with the original. And the Justifier was great. I wish it would've worked with Sewer Shark. Could've made that game a lot more playable.

BlowMyCartridge
12-18-2007, 08:44 PM
For fans of Lethal Enforcers One, I recommend a game called Crime Patrol for 3DO. Campy as hell. It's a FMV version of Lethal Enforcers.

Dirt Ball Gamer
12-24-2007, 01:11 AM
For some reason I thought crime patrol came out on mega cd? I could be wrong.

BlowMyCartridge
01-04-2008, 05:30 PM
Played LE II: Gunfighters today, and its not as bad as I remember. It's funny in a campy-as-hell way. I like how characters finish their lines even after you shoot them.

You get to shoot cowboys, cowgirls, and even native americans. How's that for racial equality? In that department it kicks LE I's ass. I get bored of shooting white males for hours on end. Throw a minority in there once in awhile, geez.

Dirt Ball Gamer
01-05-2008, 12:14 AM
I think you also shoot little kid bandits if im not mistaken. Little shits.

BlowMyCartridge
01-05-2008, 12:30 PM
I always miss the little kids. Apparently, I can't hit the broad side of a barn, and every bandit in town knows.

The Sports Guy
01-05-2008, 04:56 PM
I always thought that the second one was much more difficult than the first one. I never made it past the stagecoach level.

BlowMyCartridge
01-08-2008, 11:15 AM
Yeah, that level is a bitch. I took a lot of hits before I realized I could deflect the arrows.

lordofduct
01-08-2008, 03:04 PM
Numero uno!

Good lord, NEITHER, please. Those games are...uh...'tosh'? Yeah, that's the word.

What is this word "tosh" I keep reading on this here site. No where else on the internet do I see people describe things with this word, with the exception of here.

Now of course I've seen the word before... I've known this word my entire life... but it isn't a word from where I come from. It's my little brother's middle name:

Ian Tosh

[edit] hrmmm... looked it up... heh, the irony of my own brother's name.

Dirt Ball Gamer
03-06-2008, 03:24 AM
The only thing good that came from me purchasing Lethal Enforcers new was the justifier that came with it. I had more fun using it with Snatcher for the whole total of 5 minutes of shooting in that game then I ever did in either Lethal enforcers game.

Hey, anybody played the pc engine version of snatcher? How does it fair versus the sega cd version I wonder? Im trying to decide which version to get.

tomaitheous
03-06-2008, 08:57 AM
Hey, anybody played the pc engine version of snatcher? How does it fair versus the sega cd version I wonder? Im trying to decide which version to get.

Unless you can read and understand japanese, get the SegaCD version. Plus, they added some things in the GCD version. I know the intro has more/additional graphics.