Quantcast

Loving the Original XBox

1. profholt82
    profholt82
    I just recently began collecting for this console. I came across one very cheap, so I figured why not. I had a Dreamcast and PS2 during that generation, so the XBox passed me by. So far, I've only picked up a dozen games for it, but they are all lots of fun, and I've come away impressed. I'm trying to get all of the Sega published games, and some of the better exclusives. I don't plan on ever owning tons of games for the console, but I'd like to at least have all of the best titles. Here's a pic of what I've got so far. If anyone has any comments or suggestions on games to get, I'd love to hear them.

2. Thierry Henry
    Thierry Henry
    That's a very nice start!

Just a quick recommendation (unless you've already played the HD versions) for both Oddworld games (Oddworld: Munch's Oddysee, Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath). I had great fun with those.
    Add as well Thief: Deadly Shadows. If you haven't yet played it I don't want to spoil it but there's a particular level in that game that's sure to give you a bit of a jolt. Play it at night. Turn up the sound.