- Sega Genesis USA / Americas (NTSC / 60Hz)
- Sega MegaDrive Europe / Australia (PAL / 50Hz)
- Sega MegaDrive Japan (NTSC / 60Hz)
If you want to play a game with regional protection in another region system you have 3 options:
- Modify the console with a region switch: The most safe method with full compatibility, but you need open the console, solder some cables and install a switch
- Patch the rom using a hex editor or UCON64 utility, but in my tests don't work in some cases.
- Use Action Replay or Game Genie device, i don't know about everdrive compatibility.
Personally I recommend the region switch method, however i have 2 consoles from different regions