Quantcast

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Addams Family Values

Well, I can't assure anything about the Mega Drive version being programmed either before or at the same time as the SNES version. I just have the convincement about both versions being simultaneously released in Europe and during 1995.

Actually, it was pretty usual for Ocean to delay the release of games that had already completed development and until they saw fit to ship them. No wonder why so many of their Mega Drive games were left unreleased in the end despite being finished and ready for release.
    http://www.sega-16.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=154&dateline=15683853  53

Getting this one tomorrow!

I remember borrowing this once in video store and immediately returning it after just seeing few seconds of the game because it looked like utter crap. Actually it looked the same as on Game Boy that I saw/played previously somewhere.
    Girl at the video store was so surprised to see me so quickly and didn't even charged me for it and then let me rent another game which was Mortal Kombat.

Lol, too bad you didn't enjoy it... I'm liking it so far

Quote Originally Posted by GelmiR View Post
    Lol, too bad you didn't enjoy it... I'm liking it so far
    I now see that this topic is for "Addams Family Values" and I thought it was for "Addams Family". I never played or saw "Addams Family Values" before. I mean it might be good since it's RPG but the one I played was just jumping around.

The Cat in the Hat Shining Hero NeoVamp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Carl Sagan View Post
    I now see that this topic is for "Addams Family Values" and I thought it was for "Addams Family".
    I never played or saw "Addams Family Values" before. I mean it might be good since it's RPG
    It's a good game, but the lack of saving really hurts it. who wants to input an enormous password every time they wanna continue?

Quote Originally Posted by Carl Sagan View Post
    but the one I played was just jumping around.
    I don't understand why that game gets so much hate? the game has an enormous big map to wander around in.
    that's like saying "neh Metroid sucks cause you were just jumping around".

The controls are great and you can find all these special powers, for me it had that Metroid feel going on,
    wandering around from room to room, finding the secret exits (of which there are many).

The hate for that game is not justified.

Raging in the Streets goldenband's Avatar

I had a fine time with The Addams Family, myself. It's frustrating at first but once you get a longer life bar the game opens up nicely and becomes good fun.

The link in the OP is broken, BTW; here's the correct one:

http://www.sega-16.com/2010/04/addams-family-values/

Does anyone have any general advice on how to play this game? I like it, but I keep getting lost and don't really have a sense of what it is I'm supposed to be doing.

Thread Information