Quantcast

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: retrogamer343 Feedback Thread

Came onto this board to hunt him down to buy one of the CCAM boards off of him. He ended up just doing the mods for me at a fantastic price. Modded my 32x for S-video and put the CCAM into my model 2 Genny. Sounds fantastic, he put on a Composite jack that I didn't even ask for onto the 32x just because (which is AWESOME because I was thinking about asking for it after I sent it off). Shipped it back with a quickness, and was packaged amazingly well.

Cannot recommend enough, will be attempting to do more work with him.

I just purchased a Model 1 Genesis from Retrogamer343 that was fully loaded with an S-Video, region, overclock and stereo mods. The quality is excellent and the system purrs like a kitten with everything I've tested on it. The shipping charges were good and the overall packaging to prevent damage in the mail was above and beyond what you usually see. Thanks again!
    Review in Progress -

Next on the Review List -

I just bought a model 2 genesis from retrogamer343, and I couldn't be happier with the purchase. He has great communication, and answered all of my questions. The system arrived quickly, and was packaged very well. Thanks, again!

I can't get over how nice of a job Retrogamer343 did on my Dreamcast, it was the 2nd or 3rd time we've done business, and I can't stress how happy I am with the results. My system works and looks beautiful, he is a real super guy!

I harassed him to mod a LOT of Ataris for me and again, impeccable work. Did a 7800, 5200, and 2 x 2600's (4-switch and a Jr) for me with Composite/Stereo (where applicable)/S-Video.

Even managed, through use of an audio connection adapter, to fit everything onto the back of the Jr which pooosssssibly impressed me the most.

Will be hiring again when I have s'more money for video game modding.

Bought a modded PSone and I had him chip my PStwo, both systems work perfectly! If I ever need anything modded, this is my guy.

Bought him a CCAM board. Great communications and when the product arrived it worked perfectly. Thumbs up!!

Devil Man Road Rasher evil_ash_xero's Avatar

Got this fellow to do the CCAM mod, and put in a region switch. Great work. Everything works great. Everything looks great.
    And his prices are more than fair.

And he cleaned the shell and cartridge slot, without me even asking.

Highly recommended, and I am a picky guy.
    Last edited by evil_ash_xero; 11-23-2013 at 01:59 AM.

Thread Information