Quantcast

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sensible Soccer: International Edition

Default Sensible Soccer: International Edition

It's almost time for the biggest event in soccer! The World Cup looms, and Sega-16 has a little something to get you in the mood! How does a review of the incredible Sensible Soccer: International Edition sound? Lace up those cleats, because it's game time!
    Last edited by Melf; 08-28-2011 at 01:36 PM.

Master of Shinobi ary incorparated's Avatar

Yeah cool game for a Nes,damn this looks plain shit.maybe game play is okay but hell this could be done in the early years of the ness the graphics are like a shame,there are many soccer games with gameplay just as good or a bit lesser but they make it upp for graphiucs at least.like we wouldnt like to see a TMNT 2 as ported from nes to genesis,yess it has gameplay but then graphics would scale it down for aboiut 5 points out of then.it can have anything but if it hasnt got even decent graphics players dont give it a try cause they can choose a dynamite headdy for sam price above it and the scr4een now and back then would have no appeal to the gamers.

Proud 16-bit War Veteran ESWAT Veteran David J.'s Avatar

It is a port of an Amiga game, IIRC.

So, are American sports popular in Europe? Like Basketball, Baseball and American Football? You get games based on those sports released there, it seems no one buys them or has much intrest.
    The smell of scorched oil hangs in the air as a premonition of danger, while the engine gloriously shouts its war cry...

Throughout history, suspicion has always bred conflict. The real conflict, though, resides in people's hearts. This conflict has just begun.

nes x-men nes x-men nes x-men

Basketball yes, but not Baseball or American Football its soccer that moves the crowd that fills the stadiums,and that is in the head lines of the news on a daily bases in europe.
    About the games hell nobody in europe buys Baseball and American Football video games for us europeans those are strange sports alien to most .

Ya those graphics look pretty bad, worse than some NES games lol
    but a fun game nevertheless

That i can believe but i liked italia 92 better.
    Last edited by ary incorparated; 07-18-2006 at 04:44 PM.

You probably mean Italia '90. In 1992 there was the European Championship in Sweden.

Big mistake: you spelled Dennis Bergkamp wrong! Ouch
    His last match was last week's Champion's League final. Wenger didn't have the guts to bring him in. What a coward.

Dennis bergkamp the Dutch one for 11 men,he always made the goal by itself most of the time but yess hes good,im not that of a football fanatic but know a bit.I dont care who wins if its netherlands or not what do i win with it nothing so.yess italia 90 i mean sorry.Great BBash game my thumbs where destroyed while playing that game.

Only 17 days 'til the World Cup!

I've heard so much about this game, but I've never played any Genny soccer games other than the FIFA series.

Who thinks america stands a chance,i know that here are people from all diffrent country and continnents but ehy Hup holland Hup.Wij gaan winnuuuuh ik drink er een biertje op,oh nee zelfs een pitcher.(little bit dutch so you guys dont know what im talking about heheheh)

he he holland is going to win.

Quote Originally Posted by Dominus
    Basketball yes, but not Baseball or American Football its soccer that moves the crowd that fills the stadiums,and that is in the head lines of the news on a daily bases in europe.
    About the games hell nobody in europe buys Baseball and American Football video games for us europeans those are strange sports alien to most .
    BASEBALL and AMERICAN FOOTBALL are alien to Europeans because the rules are a hard to crasp. All I want to say is: Soccer gets all of the attention, hockey gets a lot of attention too, especially in eastern European and northern European countries - but that's pretty much it. Even though nowadays there are (professional) American Football leagues in most European countries (ie.: Austria, Germany, UK ...)

I DON'T LIKE POKEMON Hero of Algol j_factor's Avatar

Sensible Soccer was better on Jaguar.

You just can't handle my jawusumness responces.

Quote Originally Posted by fenec
    BASEBALL and AMERICAN FOOTBALL are alien to Europeans because the rules are a hard to crasp. All I want to say is: Soccer gets all of the attention, hockey gets a lot of attention too, especially in eastern European and northern European countries - but that's pretty much it. Even though nowadays there are (professional) American Football leagues in most European countries (ie.: Austria, Germany, UK ...)
    Something like American football is familiar in europe like Pits in Heavy metall bars,evry dude rams eachother over for the adrenaline its more like the conditionless ones still grab their chans to play it only other way.Dutch metall pit with ary incorparated is hard they dont get me from my place cause im to strong for the skinny dudes.Just kidding.
    Last edited by ary incorparated; 07-04-2006 at 07:01 PM.

Wildside Expert

Can anybody tell me if:

1) This was released in the US
    2) Is it rare/$$ or can I find it cheap

Thread Information