Quantcast

Page 82 of 87 FirstFirst ... 3272787980818283848586 ... LastLast
Results 1,216 to 1,230 of 1295

Thread: Star Odyssey - Official Thread

I found the solution by myself. I had to go to that island in Temuwood and use that "Shrubrid". Nevertheless I thank you for the help.

Finally starting playing this game. I've just made it to Planet Sharill after the prison level.

I still don't understand the "Force" system completely. I'm trying to mix the different elements together and it tells me that the combination isn't available. As of now I can just use the elements on their own.

Ok, I need some help. I tried searching through the thread but it's just full of people complaining about Super Fighter Team, etc.

I think I'm on the last planet called Aury. It's the one with the plant monsters and the forest section with different coloured trees. I dropped down into the cave and made it to the end and there is a character in the last room that keeps forcing me to leave with some force field spell. It sounds like I can't enter without having the right combination of characters? I've tried 2 combinations of teams with no luck and I don't feel like going through the cave another 3 times. Thanks

Antiquing Hedgehog Lord QuickSciFi's Avatar

Sorry if I spoil it for you, but you're not in the last planet just yet. You have a couple more planets to go.

As for your section, it's clear: You need to go in with the "Soul of the Planet" lady. If you haven't gotten her yet, you have to go to the far North-East (if I remember correctly), where she will reappear and join your party. If you already have her, well, then try and get her to the room with any two other characters of your choice. If the problem is that she dies too soon, then just use a "defend" spell for her every time. Good luck.

Hmm. Strange how I missed that, I haven't really had too much trouble with the game up to this point. I will try it out, thanks for your help.

Fuck. I just hit a game ending glitch. I'm on the planet Aury and I have the girl with me who used the crystal to get the boss in the last room. Once I defeat him the game just locks up on me. I've tried it 3 times already

Sounds like a question for Brandon.

But if I were you, I'd try to level my characters up a bit and retry.

If anyone cares the crashing issue was due to my SEGA CD Model 1. I disconnected it and had no problem getting past the "glitched" part. When I emailed Brandon he suggested that the cart or system was dirty or that I was playing on an unlicensed clone system.

We must ask if anyone here managed to beat the game with the Model 1s Sega Genesis-CD tower. I doubt it was that the system was just dirty if it crashed in the same spot every time.

I've beaten the game with a Tower of Doom: model 1 MD, model 1 M-CD and 32X (all EU).
    New user who wants access to the forum? PM Melf!

Any tips for the last boss?

My party is Toby (lvl 37), Hulk Hogan (lvl 37), Grimm (lvl 30) and I'm not even dealing close to 600 damage on this guy. My strategy has been to spam the phoenix skill and use excel potions but I'm not having much luck. Once he drains all of my FP I can only deal about 200 damage in a round due to the fact that one of my characters is either dead or using a potion.

Don't be afraid to sacrifice your characters. You'll have to, especially for the final boss. Keep going, endure it, and make good use of those reviving potions. Strike hard, don't just try to keep your characters alive (It'll be moot if you're not hitting him). He's doable.

Death Adder's minion

Personally, I'd get Grim up a few more levels. I think I was level 41 or 42 when I took him on, and did it purely with physical attacks and lots of Excel potions. The key to making it easy is having everyone with more than 1200 HP, so you don't have to waste as many turns healing, and those level-ups really increase the chance of Grim hitting criticals. He's like Alena in Dragon Quest IV.

Sports Talker

Okay, can someone help me? I'm on the second planet. Toby got arrested, I eventually went into the prison and rescued Toby. I went to the port and got the Longeva, which I gave to the woman at the hospital. What I presume is Rick's family now managed to cure the girl of being blind. And now... I'm stuck.

I also discovered that
    -- You can get the scene with the man being killed in the basement a second time.
    -- You can get the Longeva a second time.
    -- You can go through Rockery without using Fog-Away, which also means not having to trigger the password to get in to buy the Fog-Away

I was expecting to get the ship now. The last man in the prison mentioned the Longeva and said something about a ship, but I didn't write it down and have no way to get the message again. No ship has appeared (at least no ship that can be entered). Did I manage to sequence break myself into a glitch or did I just miss something?

Sports Talker

Never mind, I found what I missed. I should have used the Fog-Away because it revealed a second cave.

Thread Information