Quantcast

Page 126 of 128 FirstFirst ... 2676116122123124125126127128 LastLast
Results 1,876 to 1,890 of 1910

Thread: Official New Game Genie Code Thread

EJBT-AA34
    Master Code (improved). Gets rid of the blank/red screen, and makes the game load faster.
    Resetted the game with a number of codes still activated and got a red screen, so I got to test this after all Instant fix!

KBPA-EAD8
    Spin attack pickup (Super Pizza) lasts 3x longer (only for Raph).
    Works great! I did get stuck on the side of the screen. I tried to go to the side of the screen again the 2nd time I picked one up and it happened again. I'm not sure why it happens. It's not a big deal, though - free movement is restored when the spinning effect wears off. But I thought you should know anyway.

RHTT-C6TY
    Invincibility (works on all levels)
    Awesome, works great!

Thanks for the codes!

I have some ideas for possible codes. Please keep in mind that I don't really need these, but they might interesting to create?

#1 Friendly Fire
    Apparently, there is a way for the Turtles to hit each other in 2 player mode (Japanese and European versions). GameFaqs described the cheat as "Friendly Fire". At the Konami logo press C, B, B, A, A, A, B, C. Start a 2 player game and both turtles will be able to hit each other. I heard a sound confirming that something is activated when entering the code, but I can't test it because I've never used 2 controllers with Genesis Plus GX. I could always test it with Gens or another emulator though. But I haven't been able to confirm if the cheat actually works.

#2 Level select
    Level Select
    At the title screen push A,B,B,C,C,C,B,A,START the level select will appear on a black screen.

#3 Always get full ending
    The normal/hard modes' ending features 1 or 2 extra bits that easy mode does not get. Maybe a code to always get the full ending? Can be tested easily by using the level select and skipping to the last section, I think.

Again, these are just some ideas in case you are bored

GelmiR, the Level select code can be ported from the USA version, so probably won't do that one. Will put the other two on the back burner for now.

I was able to make and partially test some new codes last night. Going by memory, but I have a code that makes our favorite turtles (Leo and Raph) have a stronger jump kick (where you jump and then press A to make your turtle fly diagonally and kick the enemy. Was always my favorite attack, so naturally had to make a code for that. Lol. (Can adjust the code to make it as strong as you want).

Also have a code to make all attacks for all the turtles be as strong as you want (fully adjustable). Should work on enemies and bosses. You can even make your attacks weaker if you wanted to make the game harder.

Will hopefully post those tonight or tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony H View Post
    GelmiR, the Level select code can be ported from the USA version, so probably won't do that one. Will put the other two on the back burner for now.
    No worries

Quote Originally Posted by Tony H View Post
    I was able to make and partially test some new codes last night. Going by memory, but I have a code that makes our favorite turtles (Leo and Raph) have a stronger jump kick (where you jump and then press A to make your turtle fly diagonally and kick the enemy. Was always my favorite attack, so naturally had to make a code for that. Lol. (Can adjust the code to make it as strong as you want).

Also have a code to make all attacks for all the turtles be as strong as you want (fully adjustable). Should work on enemies and bosses. You can even make your attacks weaker if you wanted to make the game harder.

Will hopefully post those tonight or tomorrow.
    Cool, will be fun to test them

TMHT: Hyperstone Heist (E)

RESA-G6X8
    1 hit kills bosses. Does not work on enemies.

SXET-BCL4 +
    DDET-AAC6
    1 hit kills most enemies. Bosses will be easier to beat. Makes all attacks and kicks stronger.

SXET-BCL4 +
    ADET-AJC6
    1 hit will kill any enemy or boss. Makes all attacks and kicks ultra strong.

BXFA-AABC
    Leo's flying kick is 3x stronger.

FDFA-AABC
    Leo's flying kick is 10x stronger.

BXGT-AABC
    Raph's flying kick is 3x stronger.

FDGT-AABC
    Raph's flying kick is 10x stronger.

Quote Originally Posted by Pyron View Post
    Hi Tony,

please if you can, it may improve the game alot:

- Make chankan invencibility time longer 2x more ( ithink thats already exists but is bugged )
    Pyron, I'm going to start on the Chakan codes next, but I have a question. How is the existing "invincibility lasts 2x longer" code bugged? I see the code (AB3A-TCF2), but I'll need to know what's wrong with it.

Awesome Been very busy today, but I look forward to testing the codes with Raphael tomorrow. Will let you know how they work out

The 1-hit kill for bosses only worked on Leatherhead (first boss) for me. I did turn codes on/off during gameplay for testing, but that didn't seem to matter for the rest of the codes. Everything else works as described Haven't tested the codes for Leo, but I did test all the others. Great work, I had fun with this! Al always, thanks for making the codes

Thanks for all the valuable test info, GelmiR. I'll make some final code description adjustments and add them to the sites.

The "1 hit kill for bosses" code not working on the rest of the bosses is not much of a problem, since the other "1 hit will kill any enemy or boss" code should take care of all the bosses.

EDIT: That should be it for TMHT.

Yeah, I didn't need the 1-hit kill for bosses, with those other codes around thanks again! X-Men looks interesting, it's already really cool you get to (sort of) play as the bosses.

Quote Originally Posted by GelmiR View Post
    Yeah, I didn't need the 1-hit kill for bosses, with those other codes around thanks again! X-Men looks interesting, it's already really cool you get to (sort of) play as the bosses.
    I've only tested 2 of the bosses in X-men. I should probably test the rest of them to see if any are more controllable.

More new codes fresh from the oven...

I made/tested all of these with the European version, but found that most of them also work on the US version as well. Will test the rest on the US version before I add them to the sites.

Chuck Rock (E)(US) Genesis/MD

These codes work on both versions (European and USA)

AL4A-AA76
    Hit enemies from anywhere with your belly (B button).

RG5A-A6TL
    Hit enemies from anywhere when you throw a rock.

8MDA-B97G
    Jump higher. Can be combined with the moon jump code to jump much higher. This code can be turned on or off at any time.

AC9A-AALT
    Jump higher (moon jump). This code will make you move slower when jumping. Code must be turned on before you start the game (at the title screen). Code can not be turned off once you start the game. Can be combined with the regular jump code to jump much higher.

AR9A-AAC2 +
    ASDT-AADR
    Walk faster (when you're not carrying a rock).

AL9T-AAE8
    Walk normal speed when you're carrying a rock (you won't slow down).

AR9T-AAE8
    Walk faster when you're carrying a rock.

ADYA-AADN
    Rock doesn't sink in lava/mud/tar, but will disappear after 20 seconds.

ADYA-AADN +
    AMXT-AA4A
    Rock doesn't sink in lava/mud/tar. Disappears only if it goes off screen.
    Last edited by Tony H; 06-28-2019 at 02:17 PM.

Nice! Did some quick testing, I got all but one code to work; the one where you hit enemies from anywhere when throwing a rock. All the others worked just as described for me Also the moon jump can be turned on/off (sort of), but it's a bit of a hassle to put it in a code description. Turn it off, and when the next level loads, it will be off. Turn it on, and it will be on when the next level loads. This happened before in another game. Could be Jurassic Park Rampage Editon, I'm not sure.

Damn, glad you caught that. The Hit Anywhere code when throwing a rock only works on the large rocks. I had never tried the smaller rocks, so never noticed. Thanks!

Will update the code descriptions and add them.

You're welcome, Tony Yeah I did get the code to work with a big rock. Not sure what was going on, pretty sure I tested it with both rocks. Oh well it works with the big ones now Also I forgot to mention that the invincibility code does not work on mud and thorns, but I no longer see it in your post. Did you remove it?

Yes, I removed the invincibility code because the same code already existed for the USA version.

Ah okay I see

Thread Information