Quantcast

Page 125 of 127 FirstFirst ... 2575115121122123124125126127 LastLast
Results 1,861 to 1,875 of 1903

Thread: Official New Game Genie Code Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Tony H View Post
    Should be no problem. What is the exact name of the game, and what exactly to you mean by "stronger"? Do you mean more health, stronger weapons, or ?

Edit: and when you say make him faster, do you mean walk faster?
    Hi Tony,

please if you can, it may improve the game alot:
    - Disable the enemys invencibility time after get hit (its make no sense and is anoying)
    - Make chankan invencibility time longer 2x more ( ithink thats already exists but is bugged )
    - Make chakan take half of damage from enemys
    - And if possible, active the double jump when you press again the jump button, this game had alot of performance problems and the jumps tends to fail when the action is intense.

For me it gonna make the game much more enjoyable.

Visit my youtube channel Pyron's Lair
    Take here all my hacks made with love for all of us here
    Want to help me? Here is my Patreon!

Should be able to do most of those. What is the name of the game? Chakan?

The Ooze (Genesis)

AKCT-AA8N +
    CWJT-CA68
    Invincibility against some enemies. The CWJT-CA68 code prevents you from dying if an enemy attacks your head.

CBCT-AA8G
    Invincibilty. You can't pick up items with this code active, but code can be turned on or off at anytime.

GelmiR, I'm probably going to start making new codes for either Chuck Rock (E) or TMNT: Hyperstone Heist (E). Do you have a preference?

LinkueiBR and Pyron, would like to make some of the codes you guys requested, but haven't gotten any response to the questions I asked.

Oh, Turtles for sure!

Should be able to do most of those. What is the name of the game? Chakan?
    Chakan for mega drive, sorry for the delayed response

Quote Originally Posted by Pyron View Post
    Chakan for mega drive, sorry for the delayed response
    Thanks. Not familiar with Chakan, so I wasn't sure if he was in more than one game. Will start working on your requests after I'm done with TMHT Hyperstone Heist codes.

Thanks. Not familiar with Chakan, so I wasn't sure if he was in more than one game. Will start working on your requests after I'm done with TMHT Hyperstone Heist codes.
    Thanks Tony

Teenage Mutant Hero Turtles - The Hyperstone Heist (E)

EJBT-AA34
    Master Code (improved). Gets rid of the blank/red screen, and makes the game load faster.

AK2A-EA20
    Hit enemies from anywhere, and pickup items from anywhere (only when they are above or below you).

AK1T-EA94
    Hit enemies from anywhere, and pickup items from anywhere (only when they are to the left or right of you).

D31T-EA94
    Hit enemies from anywhere, and pickup items from anywhere. Works on any enemies or items, no matter where they are on the screen. You'll need to use an invincibility code in the second section because if you get run over by the car, you will keep dying. You will not be able to pickup the spin attack powerup with the code on.

========

Notes: The last code (D31T-EA94) is a combination of the first two hit anywhere codes. The codes also work on the explosive barrels and fire hydrants. You can hit multiple enemies at once with these codes.

EDIT:

KBNT-EAFW
    Spin attack pickup (Super Pizza) lasts 3x longer.
    Last edited by Tony H; 06-15-2019 at 01:29 PM.

Thanks for the codes Tony Did some testing, except for the Master code. I wasn't using one for the codes I already had. I forget, was Master code mostly for playing on real hardware?

Anyway the hit from anywhere codes work great I have to do another playthrough without invul codes to test some more. There is 1 level though for which it is best to turn it off, which is the first part of Scene 2 (A Mysterious Ghost Ship). It's a surfing level, you can see it here at 10:52:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H7urYtiRQdg

Anyway the level was absolute murder when I used it with the hit from anywhere code, LOL... instead of hitting anywhere, I was the one getting hit everywhere by all the stuff floating in the water Funny though!

As for the spin 3 times as long, it didn't work for me. I double-checked the code I entered, but I haven't been able to get it to work.

GelmiR, I just tried using the combo "hit anywhere" code on the surfing level. Wow, I got the crap beat out of me, although I did make it through the level (barely). lol. I was using the existing invincibility code which worked fine to protect me from the car running me over, but it didn't protect me in the surfing level. I will see if I can come up with a new invincibility code that works on both levels. If you don't use an invincibility code when the car tries to run you over, the hit anywhere code will work against you and make the car keep hitting you over and over no matter where you are. It's pretty funny to keep seeing a "flat" turtle on the ground. :-)

Even though the "combo" hit anywhere code has a few problems, I think it's useful enough to keep it and add it to the site, although I will definitely try to make a better invincibility code.

The two "partial" hit anywhere codes don't seem to have any bad side effects. Those are the two codes that only work for up and down, or left and right. However, if you use both codes together, you will have the same problems as the "combo" hit anywhere code.

As far as the spin attack (super pizza) code that makes it last 3x longer, I think I see the problem with that one. I looked in the ROM and there are 4 different values (for time) right next to each other, and I'm guessing that they use different values for each of the 4 turtles. I only tested it on Leo (with the blue mask) and I assume you were using a different turtle. Will work on fixing that. Will see if I can come up with a single code that will work on all the turtles.

One last thing, I'm working on more new codes. I will probably have a 1 hit kill code for bosses and maybe regular enemies, and a code that makes attacks stronger. If you have any other suggestions, let me know. As always, thanks so much for the testing.

EDIT: The master code is only necessary if you get a blank/red screen. I was getting that red screen if I had a code turned on and reset the game (on Gens emulator). If you're not getting a red screen, no need to use the code.
    Last edited by Tony H; 06-16-2019 at 09:35 AM.

GelmiR, I just tried using the combo "hit anywhere" code on the surfing level. Wow, I got the crap beat out of me, although I did make it through the level (barely). lol. I was using the existing invincibility code which worked fine to protect me from the car running me over, but it didn't protect me in the surfing level. I will see if I can come up with a new invincibility code that works on both levels. If you don't use an invincibility code when the car tries to run you over, the hit anywhere code will work against you and make the car keep hitting you over and over no matter where you are. It's pretty funny to keep seeing a "flat" turtle on the ground. :-)
    LOL I got my ass handed to me there as well, maybe you can use that effect to make an ultra-hard mode I'm using 2 invul codes, one is invincibility and the other one is probably for infinite life. Yeah I did try the part with the car again without using an invul code, pretty funny indeed Especially with the goofy sound that goes with it.

Even though the "combo" hit anywhere code has a few problems, I think it's useful enough to keep it and add it to the site, although I will definitely try to make a better invincibility code.

The two "partial" hit anywhere codes don't seem to have any bad side effects. Those are the two codes that only work for up and down, or left and right. However, if you use both codes together, you will have the same problems as the "combo" hit anywhere code.
    Oh, most definitely! I know that I will add it to my own collection for sure. If problems occur, it's easy enough to turn it off anyway. Forgot to tell you, it works on all bosses except for Baxter Stockman. He's a boss at the end of the Gauntlet, which (I think) is stage 4. But that's because he's in some sort of flying machine. It makes sense, though. You do hit him when you are close enough. Huh. I haven't tried the jump-kick when not close to him. Guess I'll have to try again soon to be sure.

As far as the spin attack (super pizza) code that makes it last 3x longer, I think I see the problem with that one. I looked in the ROM and there are 4 different values (for time) right next to each other, and I'm guessing that they use different values for each of the 4 turtles. I only tested it on Leo (with the blue mask) and I assume you were using a different turtle. Will work on fixing that. Will see if I can come up with a single code that will work on all the turtles.
    Ah okay Raph (red bandana) is always the turtle of my choice. But a code that works for all of them would be pretty cool.

One last thing, I'm working on more new codes. I will probably have a 1 hit kill code for bosses and maybe regular enemies, and a code that makes attacks stronger. If you have any other suggestions, let me know. As always, thanks so much for the testing.
    Sounds good! I can't think of any right now, but if I do, I will post it here as always. And you're welcome, thanks for making them

EDIT: The master code is only necessary if you get a blank/red screen. I was getting that red screen if I had a code turned on and reset the game (on Gens emulator). If you're not getting a red screen, no need to use the code.
    Got it!

Busy at home, so codes will be a little slow this week.

I tried to make a universal "spin attack lasts longer" code to work with all turtles. It worked for the spin attack, but kind of broke the game in other areas. That same routine for the spin attack timer, is also used to determine how long the turtles attack when you press the "A" button, among other things. With that code active, Raph would automatically attack for about 15 seconds just by tapping the A button. Would have been a little useful, but Raph can't move while he's doing that auto-attack.

I'm just going to make a code specific for Raph and call it good for the spin attack timer codes.

TMHT: Hyperstone Heist (E)

KBPA-EAD8
    Spin attack pickup (Super Pizza) lasts 3x longer (only for Raph).
    Last edited by Tony H; 06-17-2019 at 11:22 PM.

No worries, and thanks I'll give it a try tomorrow!

Getting a little done at a time. :-)

Here's a new invincibility code that works everywhere, including the surfing level. Seems to completely fix the problem we were having before when surfing. I'm also posting the new Hit Anywhere code description.

TMHT: Hyperstone Heist (E)

RHTT-C6TY
    Invincibility (works on all levels)

D31T-EA94
    Hit enemies from anywhere, and pickup items from anywhere. Works on any enemies or items, no matter where they are on the screen. You'll need to turn the code off or use an invincibility code (RHTT-C6TY) in the second section because if you get run over by the car, you will keep dying. You'll also need to turn the code off or use an invincibility code (RHTT-C6TY) on the surfing level. You will not be able to pickup the spin attack powerup with the code on. If there are multiple enemies on the screen, you will hit all of them at once.

Thread Information