Quantcast

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 89

Thread: Official List of American NTSC/U.S. released Sega CD titles...

  1. #16
    Wildside Expert
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    108
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    there has to be a few people that frequent this forum with championship soccer. i bet if you put that offer in the B/S/T thread you will get it.

  2. #17
    شيطان Nameless One Shai'tan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Jahannam
    Posts
    89
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tlh View Post
    Awesome list. I have every title except Sony Championship soccer 94 and good deal games which I don't collect. I would be willing to drop $200 Us for SCS94. Let me know if you can find one because I can't seem to find one anywhere. tlh
    you half way tempted me to sell you my own I'll keep a very keen eye open while I'm searching for radical rex and red box variant of wonder dog.
    Embodiment of paradox and chaos, destroyer of reason and logic, breaker of balance, the unmaker of order, and the opponent of the Creator.

  3. #18
    Wildside Expert
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    160
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Shai'tan your list looks pretty much like what I compiled, I didn't know about the rise of the dragon Variant though, so thanks.

    TLh, Just wait on that soccer, it shows up it is not worth the 200

  4. #19
    Antiquing Hedgehog Lord QuickSciFi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Miami, FL
    Age
    39
    Posts
    19,181
    Rep Power
    205

    Default

    Gee man. That was just uncool. Plainly dismissive to say the least.

  5. #20
    شيطان Nameless One Shai'tan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Jahannam
    Posts
    89
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by QuickSciFi View Post
    Gee man. That was just uncool. Plainly dismissive to say the least.
    you think it's uncool of me to share a list I put a year of effort and obsessive researching into? You said it yourself, your other list was just a quick copy and paste with no effort put into. I think that's pretty uncool.

    and you're welcome to the people who appreciate my hard work and willingness to share this list.
    Last edited by Shai'tan; 12-07-2010 at 11:31 AM.
    Embodiment of paradox and chaos, destroyer of reason and logic, breaker of balance, the unmaker of order, and the opponent of the Creator.

  6. #21
    Antiquing Hedgehog Lord QuickSciFi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Miami, FL
    Age
    39
    Posts
    19,181
    Rep Power
    205

    Default

    I'm not against sharing. In fact, I find it offensive that you say something like that to me. It's simply a total noob and dismissive act to start your own thread just to give an answer to the same exact thread Topic I started before. Been to forums much?

    P.S.> thanks for sharing.

    P.S.S.> No thanks for being a self-glorifying, pompous ass about it.
    Last edited by QuickSciFi; 12-07-2010 at 11:37 AM.

  7. #22
    شيطان Nameless One Shai'tan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Jahannam
    Posts
    89
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Is directly insulting other members a common practice of yours? this thread is about a comprehensive and accurate list that I put together for myself and other serious sega cd collectors. So if you can't post anything nice don't post at all.
    Embodiment of paradox and chaos, destroyer of reason and logic, breaker of balance, the unmaker of order, and the opponent of the Creator.

  8. #23
    Master of Shinobi cheaterdragon1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    1,426
    Rep Power
    24

    Default

    Thanks for typing this up! I'm gonna save this.

    This might possibly be a missing item off your list though:
    http://i55.tinypic.com/2zhh94h.jpg
    BTW does anyone own one? I've never seen it before. I took that picture from the back of the JVC X Eye box.

    Edit: I might've missed it, but I don't see the Karoke CD that came with the JVC X Eye.
    Last edited by cheaterdragon1; 12-07-2010 at 02:47 PM.
    Owner of the Nintendo 64 fansite Micro-64.
    Join us in our Facebook Group.

  9. #24
    There can be only one. WCPO Agent synbiosfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Auburn Hills
    Posts
    962
    Rep Power
    27

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by QuickSciFi View Post
    Uncool and dismissive on your part
    I kind of have to agree. I noticed an omission and pointed it out.
    Diabetes sucks!

  10. #25
    شيطان Nameless One Shai'tan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Jahannam
    Posts
    89
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cheaterdragon1 View Post
    Thanks for typing this up! I'm gonna save this.

    This might possibly be a missing item off your list though:
    http://i55.tinypic.com/2zhh94h.jpg
    BTW does anyone own one? I've never seen it before. I took that picture from the back of the JVC X Eye box.

    Edit: I might've missed it, but I don't see the Karoke CD that came with the JVC X Eye.
    thanks for the heads up on that x'eye cart! I have the karaoke disc listed but I just wasn't sure about it so it's near the bottom.
    Embodiment of paradox and chaos, destroyer of reason and logic, breaker of balance, the unmaker of order, and the opponent of the Creator.

  11. #26
    Master of Shinobi cheaterdragon1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    1,426
    Rep Power
    24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shai'tan View Post
    thanks for the heads up on that x'eye cart! I have the karaoke disc listed but I just wasn't sure about it so it's near the bottom.
    Are you going to list pack-ins, that came in sleeves like Sonic CD? The pack-in Sonic CD also has a different disc design.
    Owner of the Nintendo 64 fansite Micro-64.
    Join us in our Facebook Group.

  12. #27
    Level 6 Rocket Knight Raging in the Streets jerry coeurl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    3,165
    Rep Power
    41

    Default

    Do we really need two threads for this? What was wrong with the other one?


    Quote Originally Posted by soviet View Post
    If Sega making condoms,I will to one-night-stands in every night~

  13. #28
    شيطان Nameless One Shai'tan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Jahannam
    Posts
    89
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cheaterdragon1 View Post
    Are you going to list pack-ins, that came in sleeves like Sonic CD? The pack-in Sonic CD also has a different disc design.
    do you have a picture of this? I was not aware of or came across any information about a 'pack-in' for sonic cd. I only have knowledge of the long plastic case and the smaller 'not for resale' tec toy version. I have all other variations that I was personally aware of in the list.
    Embodiment of paradox and chaos, destroyer of reason and logic, breaker of balance, the unmaker of order, and the opponent of the Creator.

  14. #29
    Master of Shinobi cheaterdragon1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    1,426
    Rep Power
    24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shai'tan View Post
    do you have a picture of this? I was not aware of or came across any information about a 'pack-in' for sonic cd. I only have knowledge of the long plastic case and the smaller 'not for resale' tec toy version. I have all other variations that I was personally aware of in the list.
    Wait, the tec toy might be it. I was talking about this one: http://cgi.ebay.com/Sonic-CD-Sega-CD...item1e5fdbcea3 Not sure if it's tec toy.
    Owner of the Nintendo 64 fansite Micro-64.
    Join us in our Facebook Group.

  15. #30
    شيطان Nameless One Shai'tan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Jahannam
    Posts
    89
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cheaterdragon1 View Post
    Wait, the tec toy might be it. I was talking about this one: http://cgi.ebay.com/Sonic-CD-Sega-CD...item1e5fdbcea3 Not sure if it's tec toy.
    yup that's it alright! (it's listed right below Sonic CD in my list) it also came with a black and white manual that was written entirely in Portuguese with the Tec Toy logo plastered on it
    Embodiment of paradox and chaos, destroyer of reason and logic, breaker of balance, the unmaker of order, and the opponent of the Creator.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •