The unadulterated facts:
- I wanted a silver PSP 2000.
- the_miker was selling his silver PSP 2000.
- the_miker responded quickly to my PM inquiring about his PSP 2000.
- the_miker told me his PSP 2000 was in basically mint condition.
- the_miker asked me for my zip code so he could figure out postage.
- the_miker sold me his PSP 2000 for a good price, and said he'd ship it out the following Monday.
- the_miker's PSP 2000 arrived at my house on Thursday of that same week. It was securely packed, and included everything he said it would.
- the_miker's PSP 2000 was in mint condition, as advertised.
In conclusion, I would not hesitate to do business with this guy again. In fact, if he was selling something I wanted, I would shove other people out of the way in order to do business with him again. I was just a little nervous since I don't often do online transactions involving this amount of money without going through EBay, but he communicated with me every step of the way and was just generally a cool guy. Buy his stuff.