Quantcast

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Pier Solar

Banned by Administrators

Link in the first post doesnt work for me just sends me right back to the forum index. Almost every review link does this for me

spiderman

Quote Originally Posted by Tasuke View Post
    ah, so a series of MD/Genny fans from all over the world teamed up to form this studio?
    Yeah, so awesome .

if so, then i can see why this game looks so good; all the combined passion of some of the world's most dedicated MD/Genny fans
    focused into this effort!! i sure hope that they get the opportunity to get this game in production again and produce other products as well...
    The former may happen in the future and we are working on the latter.
    New user who wants access to the forum? PM Melf!

What? Shir is gone? Raging in the Streets StarMist's Avatar

Another rpg? `Cause I was thinking something along the lines of Destiny of an Emperor meets Ghostbusters.
    Don't frown on my levity, dear Zebbe of the many hit points, I'm sure it'll be better than all the drippings from my little brain.

No, the next game will be something completely different . Which means not an RPG. So it could be a puzzle game "along the lines of Destiny of an Emperor meets Ghostbusters".

Level 6 Rocket Knight Raging in the Streets jerry coeurl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Clessy View Post
    Link in the first post doesnt work for me just sends me right back to the forum index. Almost every review link does this for me
    None of the review links work, the only part of the site that is up right now are the forums.

Quote Originally Posted by soviet View Post
    If Sega making condoms,I will to one-night-stands in every night~

Mega Driven Raging in the Streets cleeg's Avatar

I haven't really been playing this game much, as I'm not a big fan of RPGs in general but I keep dibbing in every so often.

->I have only just this week found the hidden floating platform in the Sanctuary that leads me to the hidden chest with the key for the final floating platform.<-

Highlight the above to reveal the spoiler, although you will have definitely have done this by now! But I'm pleased to have done this, but now I'm stuck on the battle with the Knight dude. I'll beat him eventually!

PS: I couldn't work out how to add those black bars everyone uses to hide a spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by cleeg View Post
    I haven't really been playing this game much, as I'm not a big fan of RPGs in general but I keep dibbing in every so often.

->I have only just this week found the hidden floating platform in the Sanctuary that leads me to the hidden chest with the key for the final floating platform.<-

Highlight the above to reveal the spoiler, although you will have definitely have done this by now! But I'm pleased to have done this, but now I'm stuck on the battle with the Knight dude. I'll beat him eventually!

PS: I couldn't work out how to add those black bars everyone uses to hide a spoiler!
    The tag is [_spoiler] [_/spoiler] minus the _

see?
    The funny thing about an oxymoron is, even if you remove the ox, there'll always be a moron. The Question Remains: Y?

Mega Driven Raging in the Streets cleeg's Avatar

Thanks Phantar!

Japanese Sonic CD FTW!!! Master of Shinobi Ecco's Avatar

I'm probably going to revisit Pier Solar soon, for the first time since it came out, and I played thru it, at the time (2010, 2011).

I didn't revisit it after completing it, except for the mini-games, I played them a bit after beating the game. Love the Mode-7 dragon flying, and the Bomberman clone is awesome since i always wanted that game, but I never got a copy of Bomberman.

Also I remember really enjoying the title screen (with that zooming effect, and many little animations), and I enjoyed that black screen that the characters walk around, after a game-over. That black place with trees and leaves blowing around. (Kinda like they're all dead lol, and walking around as ghosts...)

Has anyone been playing this game, the last few years?

When I first received the game like you around 2010. I couldn't get the CD to play the music properly as it would skip and jump around. Found out late that it worked fine on my CDX and by extension, model 2 SegaCD units. Anyway, the point being is that by the time I found that out, I had lost interest in playing the game. Now we advance nearly a decade and while I still have my working CDX I keep it safe and do not actively use it. But I do have a model 2 SegaCD now to once again pop this game in and give it a go and your post has reminded me of this.

AKA Mister Xiado WCPO Agent Raijin Z's Avatar

I haven't touched it since shortly after I got it, as people were complaining about voltage levels and such.
    - Where it's always 1992 (or so).
    Youtube - Terminated

Quote Originally Posted by CrossBow View Post
    When I first received the game like you around 2010. I couldn't get the CD to play the music properly as it would skip and jump around. Found out late that it worked fine on my CDX and by extension, model 2 SegaCD units. Anyway, the point being is that by the time I found that out, I had lost interest in playing the game. Now we advance nearly a decade and while I still have my working CDX I keep it safe and do not actively use it. But I do have a model 2 SegaCD now to once again pop this game in and give it a go and your post has reminded me of this.
    Oh yeah... my disc skipped a bit, but I simply copied it, and the new copy worked fine. I thought pretty much everyone was doing that, at the time.

I also didn't blame WM for this: It was easy to burn a copy as the solution, and WM was a small homebrew company, so it was understandable that there was a certain small performance bug like this, imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Raijin Z View Post
    I haven't touched it since shortly after I got it, as people were complaining about voltage levels and such.
    I've heard that, but AFAIK no one has actually had their copy die from that yet... It's more a concern for the future, which people have formed in recent years, AFAIK.

Myself, I'm skeptical that this will really happen. Even though it's become sort of a common notion...

Question

Hey, re: the credits, the early-orders got to put a message in the full credits of the game.

Is there a way to see the full credits, including the early order's messages?

I mean, before I play through the whole game?

Yes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PRRD_dOF4sk

TBH, this is the only way I know of without beating the game.

Thread Information