Quantcast

Page 1 of 104 123451151101 ... LastLast

Thread: General Game Comment Thread. What are YOU Playing Today?

Chenjesu of the Alliance Outrunner megabomberman's Avatar

Default General Game Comment Thread. What are YOU Playing Today?

One thing I've noticed since I've started frequenting sega-16 is the lack of a thread or place just to pop in that random thought you're feeling that isn't worthy of a thread. Now don't get my wrong, 3 word story, question answer games etc are all off topic and fairly random... But not like I'm thinking.

The lack of this facility leads to some people (myself included) opening up threads that really don't inspire conversation they are merely statements. It often leads to people firing in completely random statements into established threads too veering them off topic.

So here it is, that thread I've been seeking the last few days... If no one else cares to join in, I'll simply make it my own blogspot
    "Age badly is something women do, games are good or bad when they are released. "

"It's like watching Runic stones by vikings here in Täby: not beautiful compared to Mona Lisa, but damn fine stuff for their time, as Phantasy Star II is, and that is why I enjoy it."

Zebbe speaks on the quality of how 16-bit games hold up against modern counterparts 28/07/07 beautiful

Just started playing ecco the dolphin last night and I'm absolutely loving it, seems to have an amazing soundtrack, beautiful graphics and depth of gameplay and storyline that is often not found on 16bit consoles..

Also Mega Turrican is simply godly, an absolute joy to play....

There we go, felt good to get that out
    "Age badly is something women do, games are good or bad when they are released. "

"It's like watching Runic stones by vikings here in Täby: not beautiful compared to Mona Lisa, but damn fine stuff for their time, as Phantasy Star II is, and that is why I enjoy it."

Zebbe speaks on the quality of how 16-bit games hold up against modern counterparts 28/07/07 beautiful

*Ahem*

We DO have this, and is pretty much made for general comments. Keep it here. I 'll keep this topic open for now but remember that the original was established original as a general comment thread and became the random classic it is today.
    http://www.sega-16.com/forum/showthread.php?t=406

Hmm I see your point vinny, maybe you could transfer this into the insert coin section so, cause I mean it as a thread where you can pop a comment about a game or some other gaming matter thats not quite relevant for any of the threads....

Eh, screw it. Sure. I'll tweak the title too.

*Moves Topic*

Perfect! Sometimes, reader of the roundtable is just too far away!

Pity rep is still rep. Raging in the Streets Mr Smith's Avatar

Ecco the Dolphin is awesome and number two is brilliant. God, I want to play Tides of Time right now! I haven't played anything since I completed Resident Evil 4, except Football Manger 2006, but that's a PC game so doesn't count.

Quote Originally Posted by Kamahl
    You my lord, are a poet and a scholar. Of death.

Ecco series are awesome, including the non-canon DC/PS2 game. Since I bought a Mega CD after I got the cartridges, I don't really know if I should buy the CD versions and sell off the cartridges...
    Got Pier Solar? Good. Please post a comment here.

was playing phantasy star 2 today,, but was just about to travel to get the neisword and go to noah,, when on my megadrive collection on psp,, instead of loading my game i saved it on the title screen :'(

I AM NOT starting again so forget it,, might start to play golden axe tomorrow
    Xbox 360; Jump in! - Xbox 360
    Wii can do anything - Nintendo Wii
    Touch me - Nintendo DS
    WOW - Windows Vista
    Sega do what Nintendon''t - Sega Megadrive

Mastering your Systems Hero of Algol TmEE's Avatar

SA2 kicks ass !!! nothing will change it !!!
    Death To MP3, :3
    Mida sa loed ? Nagunii aru ei saa "Gnirts test is a shit" New and growing website of total jawusumness !
    If any of my images in my posts no longer work you can find them in "FileDen Dump" on my site ^

American Gladiator Road Rasher genocide-superstar's Avatar

Super Smash Brothers Brawl! of course, but it doesn't seem as good as I thought it would be. Hmmm... must be another victim of the hype. Don't get me wrong the sheer possibility of being able to play online is good enough for me.

King of The Monsters 2 (Genesis). Nothing like shooting a beetle's brains at a robot gorilla (you'll understand if you play it.)

Mortal Kombat II (Gameboy). Now this is how a portable fighter is done! Shame about Shao Kahn being such a wuss, walking into every jump punch.
    Omae wo mo shindeiru...

ICE HOCKEY BY ACTIVISION! The Sports Guy's Avatar

Today, I didnt play any Genesis games, nor did I start either of the two reviews or the project im doing.

However, I have been playing College Basketball 2K7, NHL 07 and Halo 3.

I should be playing Sports Talk Baseball, Mario Lemieux Hockey and Lotus II. Action 52?
    Sega-16's Resident Sports Authority. Chief Heckler of the Midwest.

Next up on the tee:
    32X Buyer's Guide
    Bass Masters Classic

Project Torque for the PC. Its an online only racing rim. Kinda like GT in terms of controls and there are both fictional cars and real licensed cars but you have to pay actual money for the real cars I think. The graphics are actually really good about the same as other PC racing sims like GTR2 but this ones free and you have to race online.

Still trying to 1CC Dc's Giga Wing...
    And my next Genesis victim is Atomic Robo Kid.

Thread Information