Quantcast

Thread: NFL Quarterback Club (32X)

Default NFL Quarterback Club (32X)

Thursday marks the opening of the 2006 NFL season, and what better way to celebrate than with a review of NFL Quarterback Club for the 32X? If you're a football fan, you've undoubtedly been awaiting the return of one of America's most popular sports, and if you're a 32X owner, you probably need another game to play! Check out the review and see if this is the one for you!
    Last edited by Melf; 02-14-2009 at 10:43 PM.

I collect this game. Generally I buy it brand new, still in the shrinkwrap for very, very cheap. I open the game, throw away the cartridge, instructions, folded playbook and the box insert. I then use the box along with a newly printed insert for my other 32X games so I don't have to use those super-cheap poorhouse-looking paper boxes.

Proud 16-bit War Veteran ESWAT Veteran David J.'s Avatar

I saw like 3 copies of this at the game store. I bought one of them a while back, like three years ago and the clerks where like: Wow! someone bought these games after all of these years! No really, that's what they said.
    The smell of scorched oil hangs in the air as a premonition of danger, while the engine gloriously shouts its war cry...

Throughout history, suspicion has always bred conflict. The real conflict, though, resides in people's hearts. This conflict has just begun.

nes x-men nes x-men nes x-men

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Redifer
    I collect this game. Generally I buy it brand new, still in the shrinkwrap for very, very cheap. I open the game, throw away the cartridge, instructions, folded playbook and the box insert. I then use the box along with a newly printed insert for my other 32X games so I don't have to use those super-cheap poorhouse-looking paper boxes.
    Clever. That"s something I should do.

(And Firefox is turning my single apostrophe key into a "Find" command! Help?)

Thread Information