Quantcast

Page 79 of 91 FirstFirst ... 296975767778798081828389 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,185 of 1361

Thread: Introduce Yourself!

Pirate Smiley YARR

Hello there!

just found this thread..
    Long time lurker, short time poster here

Console hardware modification (and hardware engineering in general) has been one of my hobbies for quite a long time, starting after somebody broke my Snes attempting to do a region free and AV-mod
    Then I decided to learn how to do these things myself, so that whenever something went wrong, I would only have myself to blame.
    Recently I have become more interested in Sega hardware after stumbling across a rather unique megadrive case I have already posted about in the general tech aid thread.
    There are a couple of projects I will be posting about in the near future and I hope I can be a contribution to this community.

pce

Quote Originally Posted by Blazingtimon View Post
    Long time lurker
    Sega Genesis Master Set Collector
    https://vgcollect.com/Tripredacus/gen

Raging in the Streets bultje112's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Blazingtimon View Post
    Hello there!

just found this thread..
    Long time lurker, short time poster here

Console hardware modification (and hardware engineering in general) has been one of my hobbies for quite a long time, starting after somebody broke my Snes attempting to do a region free and AV-mod
    Then I decided to learn how to do these things myself, so that whenever something went wrong, I would only have myself to blame.
    Recently I have become more interested in Sega hardware after stumbling across a rather unique megadrive case I have already posted about in the general tech aid thread.
    There are a couple of projects I will be posting about in the near future and I hope I can be a contribution to this community.

pce
    you do mods for other sega hardware as well? dreamcast and saturn?

Hello everybody. Finally got my account fully activated yesterday and wanted to introduce myself. I'm old but I'm new to Genesis. I bought a genesis system lot on ebay including 1 model one 2 model twos and 1 model three all untested for $28.80. All of them work! So I've already started a small collection of Genesis games and have a Power Base Converter on the way.

Like I said I'm old so when I think of the Genesis I think of the model one.

Glad to be here.

Genesis system lots are still really easy to get, and cheap too.
    Sega Genesis Master Set Collector
    https://vgcollect.com/Tripredacus/gen

Hello everybody.
    I found this forum from a YouTube video or something, someone said Sega-16 and I decided to check it out and promptly join on a whim.
    I'm very young (at least compared to what I assume is the average age here), since by the time I got into video games the Dreamcast had already been discontinued for two years. Despite that, however, I still ended up exposed to many older consoles including the SNES, Genesis, and Nintendo 64. The latter two left a lasting impression on me, and I ended up purchasing myself a Genesis 1 recently. I only have a few games for it now, but I hope to eventually build it up to, at the very least, be composed of many of the classics on the console.
    It's nice to be here.

Man in Black Master of Shinobi IrishNinja's Avatar

ugh introducing yourself is soooo 2013

haha i mean welcome! this place is awesome, for real. if you doubt this, go find the videos of Melf's collection, they're dead-sexy.

The Cat in the Hat Shining Hero NeoVamp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by IrishNinja View Post
    ugh introducing yourself is soooo 2013
    I never introduced myself, I just jumped into a heavy discussion and shivved the biggest guy.

Oh. The intro thread.

I've been a Sega devotee since I was 14, so that means I've loved Sega for around 23 years. My first console was a Master System and it is partly responsible for my getting into the video games industry as a programmer, nine years later. I still have my original MK III with Alex Kidd, along with a whole load of Megadrive's, various versions of MK III and more.

The irony of it all, is that I work for one of the console manufacturers these days. In fact, Sega's biggest rival back in the 16-bit days. But try not to hold that against me...I'm really a nice person!

Quote Originally Posted by rusty View Post
    Oh. The intro thread.

I've been a Sega devotee since I was 14, so that means I've loved Sega for around 23 years. My first console was a Master System and it is partly responsible for my getting into the video games industry as a programmer, nine years later. I still have my original MK III with Alex Kidd, along with a whole load of Megadrive's, various versions of MK III and more.

The irony of it all, is that I work for one of the console manufacturers these days. In fact, Sega's biggest rival back in the 16-bit days. But try not to hold that against me...I'm really a nice person!
    You already showed your credentials at the Ps2 vs. Dreamcast graphics thread; really impressive stuff!

Quote Originally Posted by rusty View Post

hahahaha don't worry, we'll keep that a secret.
    Welcome to the forum!

Missed this thread so I'll introduce myself. I'm BonusKun who posts normally on TNL where Melf lives at way more then he should. I've been an avid gamer for years tho mainly thru the arcades so my love of Sega arcade hardware is more profound then the home stuff but hey I enjoy that as well. Nice to meet everyone.~

Hello all, Long time lurker .... Finally decided to join the forum.

Looking forward to posting and sharing

- C

Love, Peace and Snack Bar Road Rasher VGTM's Avatar

I'm not really new here, but it feels like ages since I've been on here. I apologize for my inactivity. You see, I had a journey I had to fulfill. An quest to find myself, if you will. After much re-evaluation, I finally found it. The key to- Okay, none of that actually happened, I just got lazy. But I'm back now. yay
    WARNING: The post above may or may not be utter nonsense, but it's best to assume that it is.

Banned by Administrators

names Ian

Hello, I just joined this forum...I am mostly into Neo Geo, but I also used to play megadrive a lot when I was little...so I'm looking to expand my collection to include some MD games in the future

Thread Information