Quantcast

Thread: Exodus: Journey to the Promised Land

Default Exodus: Journey to the Promised Land

One more Wisdom Tree review for you, this time for the puzzle game Exodus: Journey to the Promised Land. Much in the same vein as Joshua before it, Exodus offers Bible-based action that its sequel took to the next level. Read our full review for all the details.
    Last edited by Melf; 07-26-2011 at 10:04 PM.

Super Robot Raging in the Streets Obviously's Avatar

I had the opportunity to buy this when I found it in the wild but I left it go because I realized I wouldn't do anything with it.

I liked the review. It's always nice that Nick Gibson has at least one classic quote in every review. In this review it was these words:

"A sickening transgression against all gamingdom." Hilarious!
    New user who wants access to the forum? PM Melf!

Danke!

I just played this for a while this morning and I'm enjoying it. The review is just but it's still a game that I can pick up and play for fifteen to twenty minutes at a time and finish a few levels and move on. It probably helps that I am a Christian and appreciate the source material but nonetheless it's a fun game here and there. I think the most enjoyable part may be the trivia at the end of each round. I definitely want to play this further and make it to the higher difficulty stages to see if I have what it it takes.
    Check out my review channel at GameFaqs here. Then feel free to leave feedback and comment here

Quote Originally Posted by vintagegamecrazy View Post
    I just played this for a while this morning and I'm enjoying it. The review is just but it's still a game that I can pick up and play for fifteen to twenty minutes at a time and finish a few levels and move on. It probably helps that I am a Christian and appreciate the source material but nonetheless it's a fun game here and there. I think the most enjoyable part may be the trivia at the end of each round. I definitely want to play this further and make it to the higher difficulty stages to see if I have what it it takes.
    It's not a bad game, but Joshua is better all around. Are there things you prefer in Exodus over Joshua?

I just picked up Joshua recently so I haven't played it yet. It sounds like I picked the right order to play them in.
    Check out my review channel at GameFaqs here. Then feel free to leave feedback and comment here

Yeah you did. Joshua is the best game Wisdom Tree put out, although Spiritual Warfare is actually pretty good as well.

I am trying to get all four wisdom tree games complete in box for my collection. I still need spiritual warfare and Bible adventures. I've played spiritual warfare before, of all the systems to play it on it was on the Gameboy but it was pretty good that's why I look forward to giving it a try when I play it on the Genesis sometime. I thought that game was a decent adventure/Zelda clone

Thread Information