Quantcast

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: bwild22 feedback

Default bwild22 feedback

I paid this guy for empty cases and covers for Genesis games and he stopped replying January 3rd. I paid for them almost a month prior, small transaction, $22, but it is the principal of the matter. He never delivered and stopped communicating 25 days ago.

Unless something very bad happened and he cannot contact his buyer's, here it is. If he comes back up and has a decent reason then I will change this. But for now...

Bad seller. Avoid.

bwild_22@yahoo.com
    I'm not gonna go get humped by a giant red ape in space.
    -Carl

Yeah, I paid in November and still haven't received anything. Last he told me, he was about to send it out, but that was over 2 weeks ago.

Wildside Expert

THEIF!

This guy is a bad seed. I purchased a defective Zany Golf from him and he refused to refund me. I dropped him a well deserved NEGATIVE on eBay and filed a PayPal claim to get my money back. Thing is, I would have given him a positive had he accepted the return. I guess the $7 was more important to him.

GREEDY

Sorry you guys had to experience this.
    Last edited by Strider; 03-26-2009 at 04:54 PM.

Yeah, I still haven't gotten anything from him, and I sincerely doubt I will.

Hmm, guess my tansaction with him was different? He bought Chrono Trigger from me, and the payment was pretty prompt. I thought he was a good seller, I would do business with him again.
    Quote Originally Posted by j_factor View Post
    The Sega Saturn was God's gift to humanity. This is inarguable fact!
    Quote Originally Posted by llj View Post
    Count me as someone who never liked the Turbo/Hyper Fighting iterations of Street Fighter 2. The speed ups always struck me as too "Benny Hill".

Feedback Thread: http://www.sega-16.com/forum/showthr...ack&highlight=

Premier of the Guild Outrunner Ghaleon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Baloo View Post
    He bought Chrono Trigger from me....
    I thought he was a good seller....
    Just to clarify: did you buy from him and receive your product, unlike everyone else, or just sell to him only (and not purchase anything) and he paid?

He was selling these covers/boxes for Genesis games, he dropped off the planet for a while with no contact so I started this thread.

A while after I emailed him, he got back to me (after this thread, too) and sent me my stuff. I left a good mark somewhere, so I guess I had better update here. It just took a while (a long while) but he was moving and I suppose he had no access to anything.

I urge you that have had bad dealings to give him a chance to make good. Email him again and see if he can make it right.
    I'm not gonna go get humped by a giant red ape in space.
    -Carl

Quote Originally Posted by Ghaleon View Post
    Just to clarify: did you buy from him and receive your product, unlike everyone else, or just sell to him only (and not purchase anything) and he paid?
    The latter option. I didn't buy anything from him. He maintained good contact as well I might add.
    Quote Originally Posted by j_factor View Post
    The Sega Saturn was God's gift to humanity. This is inarguable fact!
    Quote Originally Posted by llj View Post
    Count me as someone who never liked the Turbo/Hyper Fighting iterations of Street Fighter 2. The speed ups always struck me as too "Benny Hill".

Feedback Thread: http://www.sega-16.com/forum/showthr...ack&highlight=

He came through on my deal as well. It just took him some time.

goddA jaAm SAmmmm Road Rasher mugenmidget's Avatar

Came through with a great order, even did a swap for me in the middle of my order. Thank you.

PunkicCyborg Road Rasher ELabit's Avatar

I ordered some inserts and the package got lost in the mail. To make a long story short, we should have worked things out sooner and through PMs a little better. We worked things out and here's what I ended up with, really nice clean inserts void of creases and tears. No more loosies for me!
    Thanks bwild22
    Last edited by ELabit; 07-08-2011 at 06:24 PM.

Raging in the Streets goldenband's Avatar

Since my name's come up in this thread, here's my story:

1) I ordered a large package of inserts (and around 10 manuals) from bwild22 around February 21, and they were shipped out at the beginning of March
    2) After a couple weeks went by with no package, I requested the DC#, and we discovered that the package was in limbo (as was Elabit's)
    3) Checked with the USPS who confirmed that the package had been (a) sent with my address (or at least my town) as the intended destination, and (b) lost; waited a while to see what would happen; the Post Office seemed to hold out some hope that the package would be found, either intact or in partially salvageable condition...
    4) ...but it wasn't
    5) bwild22 emphasized that he'd gladly replace the missing inserts, but asked that we first wait for the USPS investigation to finish; this was fine by me -- since I didn't have any clamshells for the inserts, I wasn't in a big hurry
    6) Throughout the process I was polite and patient, and figured things would work out sooner or later; generally speaking, bwild22 was responsive and apologetic
    7) Between Sega-16 outages and real life issues, a few weeks went by without any real movement; I sent a PM during May and didn't hear back, but that could've been related to the site outages
    8) However, on June 17, I formally asked that we go to Plan B, i.e. replacement of the missing inserts/manuals; bwild22 wrote back and said he was on it
    9) A handful of the ones I'd requested were things he didn't have any spares of, especially manuals; we figured that out over PMs
    10) I got the package yesterday, and everything looks great! Most items are in very clean condition -- cleaner than the games they're "clothing", let alone the clamshells I'm putting them into

In this particular case, I wasn't in a big hurry to get my stuff, and so I was OK with things taking a while. I'm a pretty patient and laid-back guy though (at least when I'm a buyer), and I can't blame anyone for feeling differently.

Moral of the story: I can't speak to anyone's experience but my own, but overall I have no regrets about buying from bwild22. He came through in the end, was willing to accept responsibility for the lost package, and replaced the contents as best he could. I'm happy with the stuff I got from him.

Wildside Expert

THANKS
    Last edited by bwild22; 07-09-2011 at 09:35 PM.

great guy to deal with fast shiper will deal with him again A+++
    thxs for the master system games bro

You Go Chun Li

Thread Information