Quantcast

Thread: Online store with good selection of cheap loose US 32x games? World wide shipping.

Road Rasher

Default Online store with good selection of cheap loose US 32x games? World wide shipping.

Ive been looking at my small list of online stores selling retro games, but ive yet to come across one that has any number of 32x titles.. Im in talks/search of a US 32x, and i need a few games for it. Im looking either for a bundle, on ebay (non existant unless you buy a system bundle) and different forums with no luck there either. I wanna try and get a handful, 2-4 games from the same source to save on shipping.

Any advice on where to look? I am in sweden, so they will have to offer world wide shipping.

Thanks and regards,
    grimm

Road Rasher

Try eStarland. They usually have many 32x games.

Road Rasher

Thank you, i did check eStarland, you are correct in that they have a pretty good stock. Some of the titles can be a little expensive though. Ill dig deeper and see what they have.

Proud 16-bit War Veteran ESWAT Veteran David J.'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by grimm View Post
    Thank you, i did check eStarland, you are correct in that they have a pretty good stock. Some of the titles can be a little expensive though. Ill dig deeper and see what they have.
    I live near their warehouse and visit whenever I can, moving soon so I won't be able to for much longer. However, although some games are pricey, they are almost always in decent condition.
    The smell of scorched oil hangs in the air as a premonition of danger, while the engine gloriously shouts its war cry...

Throughout history, suspicion has always bred conflict. The real conflict, though, resides in people's hearts. This conflict has just begun.

nes x-men nes x-men nes x-men

What? Shir is gone? Raging in the Streets StarMist's Avatar

You can get them on Ebay, just don't search 'bundle' or 'lot'. Loose carts are very cheap and can often be had from the same seller even if that's an individual rather than a shop. There's also Half.com with a fixed combined shipping of 50% off though I'd stick to Ebay proper as anything but the top tier games will sell lower at auction than at fixed prices.

Road Rasher

I do look at other items from the same seller on ebay as well, but rarely find other titles that interest me. and often they dont offer very good combine shipping rates.

5200 controllers repaired Master of Shinobi tz101's Avatar

DK Oldies has 32X games under their Genesis section. I don't know if they ship to Sweden, but probably worth checking out.
    It is finished!

Road Rasher

Not familiar with that store, i will check them out.

Thread Information