Quantcast

Thread: 2012 Portuguese Mega Drive Championship

Megadrive 2012 Portuguese Mega Drive Championship

In June 2012, a group of Mega Drive fans united in Braga, Portugal to select a champion. After several hours and a ton of fun, the winners were named and prizes given, and there were many happy fans to be found. Read our coverage of this year’s tournament for all the details.

Death Adder's minion

Hi Melf, I've already sent an e-mail to Ken Horowitz <ken@sega-16.com> on the 22nd of July 2013 regarding our II Sega Mega Drive Tournament that will take place this year but more than one month has passed and I've got no answer or any news on Sega-16. Could you please check if he forgot or something?

When did you send it? I don't think I got it. If you can send me the information, I can definitely put something up this week.

Death Adder's minion

Genesis Tomorrow will be the II Sega Mega Drive Tournament in Braga, Portugal!!

Quote Originally Posted by Melf View Post
    When did you send it? I don't think I got it. If you can send me the information, I can definitely put something up this week.
    Tomorrow will be the II Sega Mega Drive Tournament in Braga, Portugal!!

After the excellent feedback obtained in its first edition, the team of portuguese website "Não Percas" returns with another initiative entirely dedicated to the world of the 16-Bit ! This time, the tournament will take place at the University of Minho in Braga on September 28 (Saturday) at 15 o'clock!
    This will be the meeting point for fans of the well known console from the '90s! To reach the podium, the players must play a range of classic games that will certainly bring good memories!
    The games are: Mortal Kombat, Road Roash II, Micro Machines, FIFA International Soccer and Eternal Champions!
    Parallel to the main tournament there will be a challenge (like last year) called "the Visitor's Challenge", a free competition open to all our visitors and where they will be able to win several prizes!
    This year, the visitor's challenge will be called Disney Challenge and will feature only Disney Games! The best will win Disney Comics! We have around 400 Magazines & Comics to offer in this event!!!
    More information about the event itself can be found on www.naopercas.com/torneiosegamd2
    If you live in Portugal, do not miss it!

I've also sent an e-mail and I've contacted the team through the website and the facebook page. Posters can be found on the website above...

Thread Information