Quantcast

Thread: NFL Quarterback Club: WEATHER OPTIONS???

Japanese Sonic CD FTW!!! Master of Shinobi Ecco's Avatar

Question NFL QB Club: WEATHER OPTIONS???

Hey just got this game, and it might be a silly question, but is there any way to change the weather AND SEE THE WEATHER ITSELF???

For example, I want to see rain falling, or snow falling. I see the weather options BUT they only seem to change the field slightly. "Snowy" just makes the field white, and "Rainy" might not do anything visible at all.

Am I missing something? Can you see the rain & snow actually falling??? (I think it would make the game look better.)
    Last edited by Ecco; 07-31-2012 at 09:40 PM.

Japanese Sonic CD FTW!!! Master of Shinobi Ecco's Avatar

OK I don't think there is a weather option, that lets u SEE the rain falling. lol This might be the most disappointing thing to me, that it's 32-bit and I can't even see the rainfall. (I do like the shoulder-view camera though.)

Also I checked FIFA International Soccer on Sega CD and u can't see the rain fall; The same with Joe Montana's NFL Football on Sega CD. Those are all my outdoor sports games, and no rain in any of 'em.

And all 3 games have extra hardware (the Sega CD or 32x). What a shame; they probably could have each had nice rain effects!

ACTUALLY WHY DON'T U GUYS RECOMMEND SOME SPORTS GAMES WITH NICE RAIN EFFECTS?

Bring on the noise! WCPO Agent Bones Justice's Avatar

NFL 94 starring Joe Montana has visible rain and snow effects. Note that if you are playing in a dome, the weather will not be visible or have any effect on the game.
    Slayer-1: "Minus 210 degrees...minus 215...minus 220. Why are you still standing?"

Bones: "My will...will not die."

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=AJ-iQfP3mFs

Thread Information