Quantcast

Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 182425262728

Thread: List of Unreviewed Genesis/Mega Drive/CD games (as of 03/09/2012)

Quote Originally Posted by chilled View Post
    oh, nice! I always found strange than some minor releases had a review and not some of the best sports/racing games did not
    Well, the problem with doing sports games is that people have to really take time into playing them. Not saying everybody half asses them when they do review, but some of them are questionable at best. For example, I get not everybody likes the Joe Montana games, but Joe Montana II and NFL Sports Talk 93 are not 3 and 2 out of 10 respectively.

I finally tracked down a copy of the homebrew game Frog Feast and wrote a review and just need to put the finishing touches on it. Look forward to that one soon.
    Check out my review channel at GameFaqs here. Then feel free to leave feedback and comment here

Hello,

I submitted Bugs in Double Trouble finally so you can update that when the review goes live.

I also requested to remove myself from Funky Horror Band so that's free again.

I'm not seeing Strider Returns review up, but it's absent from this topic. Has it been reviewed? Noticed since I was going to submit it for a reader roundtable, but I'd be willing to review it instead if no one else has.

Journey From Darkness: Strider Returns
    Check out my review channel at GameFaqs here. Then feel free to leave feedback and comment here

Hello,

I was looking through the list of games I could do and I would like to claim Yogi Bear and Chibi Maruko.

I don't have a set time but I'll be on them as soon as I can get some time.

Am I right by count of 71 North American games left that need a review? We're getting closer and I'm going to claim one or two more. Melf can you edit Phantar's original post and delete the completed reviews and the dead claims so we have an accurate list?

I've updated the OP and eliminated all dead claims.

Should the two Show do Milhão volumes be considered separate games? As far as I can tell the only differences are the set of questions and that volume 2, well, says "vol.2" on the title screen. The interface, sounds, etc. are all identical otherwise. If this was released today volume 2 would be a downloadable patch.

The same can be said about the two Game no Kanzume volumes, it's basically a collection split in two discs (selling them separately was kind of a shit move, considering the kind of games in them :​/).

No their separate cartridges so they would each get their own review. There's plenty of other game series that don't have a whole lot of difference between each version like that already reviewed on this site. Are these something you're able to review and you understand that language Portuguese? We could really use help getting these covered.

I don't speak Portuguese, it's just that it's close enough to Spanish that I can get by enough. Though with Show do Milhão there's the added problem that the appeal is that it's based on a TV program. Ideally they should be reviewed by somebody who has watched the program as they'd know better what parts are essential to the feeling.

Outrunner

there's a lot of brazillian forum members around...
    Lists of MD games: officially licensed (~925) @ cartridge size milestones @ Top 5 @ Top 250 (controversial) @ Sonic hacks @ best title screens @ Arcade ports (150)

Quote Originally Posted by chilled View Post
    there's a lot of brazillian forum members around...
    Brazil has always belonged to Sega. Master System is still beloved in that region of the world. I wish I could say the same thing where I live, but I can't. Just wasn't big.

Thread Information