Quantcast

Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 172324252627

Thread: List of Unreviewed Genesis/Mega Drive/CD games (as of 03/09/2012)

Sullivan congratulations on completing the review for a game that we thought was seemingly impossible to get a review for! Having Rugby World Cup 95 done it's definitely a great feat thanks again.
    Submitted:
    Game Gear:
    Chuck Rock
    Fifa International Soccer

Sega Master System:
    Alex Kidd In Shinobi World
    Fire & Ice
    Great Golf

Check out my review channel at GameFaqs here. Then feel free to leave feedback and comment here

Submitted a review for Romance of the Three Kingdoms II! Trying to get back into the swing of review writing in between my summer classes and the dreadful combo of Louisiana heat + rain.

Got jury duty coming up, and while I aim to spend most of that studying for my CompTIA test, I'd like to do another review now that I've finally finished the one I've been sitting on. I already have Namco Klax for the Megadrive, and I'd like to claim that.

WCPO Agent

I'm tempted to try my hand at reviewing the sims: F-15 Strike Eagle II, F-117 Night Storm, and Mig-29 Fighter Pilot. I don't know if I really want to claim them at the moment though, because I have no idea if/when they'll get done, but I was a fan of the attempts at 16-bit sims back in the day. That being said, those three each have issues and IMO aren't a patch on the best sim on the system: LHX Attack Chopper.

Raging in the Streets goldenband's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Silanda View Post
    I'm tempted to try my hand at reviewing the sims: F-15 Strike Eagle II, F-117 Night Storm, and Mig-29 Fighter Pilot. I don't know if I really want to claim them at the moment though, because I have no idea if/when they'll get done, but I was a fan of the attempts at 16-bit sims back in the day. That being said, those three each have issues and IMO aren't a patch on the best sim on the system: LHX Attack Chopper.
    I 100% agree with you on that -- and feel bad that I still haven't gotten around to writing my review of it, though I've had it "reserved" for ages. As a matter of principle I want to beat it on Very Hard before I pass judgment, but that may not be realistic. Regardless I had a surprisingly fun time with LHX Attack Chopper, framerate be damned -- though I think I like helicopter-based military combat games more than jet-based ones, which probably plays a factor.

BTW if you'd be planning to beat Mig-29 Fighter Pilot as part of your review, we'd be grateful for your help in the beat-'em-all thread. It's the only Genesis flight combat/sim game left. I've tried to take on the game myself but didn't quite click with it.

Thread Information