Quantcast

Page 387 of 466 FirstFirst ... 287337377383384385386387388389390391397437 ... LastLast
Results 5,791 to 5,805 of 6990

Thread: Paprium: Official Thread

WaterMelon Road Rasher XGoldenboyX's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SEGA-Jorge View Post
    I don't foresee many people willing to work with Fonzie after this project. The guy seems to be difficult to work with. I understand that the actual act of working with him on a project may be very different, but this experience seems to have put off a lot of otherwise very patient, well-respected contributors, and I don't think other artists, devs, and musicians are going to be too keen to collaborate on a project of this magnitude with Fonzie again. The payoff, experience, and timeframes are just don't seem worth the effort.

Genesis games don't really need to be long, drawn-out marathon development cycles. Design/develop games at a realistic scale... This model seems financially and professionally unfeasible.
    AMEN !

Social Justice Ninja Master of Shinobi IrishNinja's Avatar

^well, damn

VA1LT CHIP ENABLED Master of Shinobi OverDrone's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by IrishNinja View Post
    ^well, damn
    Doesn't sound particularly hopeful, does it?

And someone mentioned Fonzie was thinking about getting someone in to rerecord vocal samples for the tracks? Just how long ago was that supposed to have occurred? The game is supposably at the manufacturers atm right?

Seems to be some conflicting information going round. Which doesn't surprise me at all given the standard of communication, of course

16-bits is all he needs Master of Shinobi matteus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by OverDrone View Post
    Doesn't sound particularly hopeful, does it?

And someone mentioned Fonzie was thinking about getting someone in to rerecord vocal samples for the tracks? Just how long ago was that supposed to have occurred? The game is supposably at the manufacturers atm right?

Seems to be some conflicting information going round. Which doesn't surprise me at all given the standard of communication, of course
    Yeah I don't know when this actually was though! It could be that it happened some considerable months ago! The only person who can give a time is Groove

Hero of Algol

Thumbs down I've had enough.

Now, let's see if Fonzie's claim about refunds holds any water:

Orders details:

Toejam is a wiener. Master of Shinobi SEGA-Jorge's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Barone View Post
    Fonzie's word worth jack shit so it doesn't really matter who said what.

What matters is that he collected a lot of money from the community and delivered no game. And there's no excuse to that.
    Barone and I have been saying this for years. Literally. He ran off with everyone's money. I really hope this pans out, because as it is, this is pretty terrible.

Edit: Holy crap, Barone... WM, you guys done gone fudged up now... How is Fonzie going to let a guy pay him $1500, then have the nerve to not let him know the status of his investment, or what his money is accomplishing? Fonzie is a freaking crook.

Wildside Expert

Congrats Barone, Iím about to do the same, enough is enough. I won a gold cart anyways they canít take it away if they ever release this game 😂
    I feel like a criminal for selling personally 87 copies to people at 80$ each, and I also invested around 500$ I could use that money right now. I also get asked questions by people I made them buy copies

I'm on the verge of doing the same... I don't like to see projects like this fail but I don't see any other way of telling Fonz enough is enough.

Quote Originally Posted by PreZZ View Post
    Congrats Barone, Iím about to do the same, enough is enough. I won a gold cart anyways they canít take it away if they ever release this game 😂
    Ironic that you nearly quoted what I just typed word for word

Hero of Algol

Yeah, I think everyone would welcome a "hater" who is willing to invest the amount I invested and wait for more than 5 years.

It's just too disgusting to see what he did to people like Tulio, Luis, Groove, etc. The guy has no respect whatsoever for those who devoted a lot of hard work and love to his project, and they also took a lot of crap for the unbearable way he treats his customers, investors and people in general.

He claimed time and time again that he would refund the money of anyone who had invested on it and wouldn't be willing to take his shit anymore.
    So here I'm. Give my money back, Fonzie!
    Last edited by Barone; 02-21-2018 at 08:03 PM.

The Cat in the Hat Hero of Algol NeoVamp's Avatar

This whole thing smelled fishy from the start, with its "money for gems then invest as many gems as you want! and make sure to buy moaaaar gems!" crap.

Quote Originally Posted by Barone View Post
    Now, let's see if Fonzie's claim about refunds holds any water.
    Wow. It's a bold strategy Cotton. Let's see if it plays out for them.

P.S. The last like 10 posts are probably the kind of materials riots are started from. I'm not as close as you Barone, but 2019 is around the corner and I haven't heard anything I might consider the same if my money is still refundable.

That's a lot. Hopefully he refunds that soon.

So what's the status of this game? Anything?

Thread Information