Quantcast

Page 656 of 656 FirstFirst ... 156556606646652653654655656
Results 9,826 to 9,827 of 9827

Thread: Paprium: Official Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Moham View Post
    Hey guys I have some great news, I've just played Paprium and its fantastic!

Last night the Loch Ness monster came over to my place and said: "Hey dude, I got a copy of Paprium, wanna play?". Then, just as I powered up my console, there was another knock on the door and I was pleasantly surprised to see my Unicorn friend and a Sasquatch (Sasquatch had borrowed my Lamborghini and was returning it). I told them I was going to try a new game and that they were welcome to join me. We had a great night and everyone agreed that playing Paprium was the best experience any of us have ever had (It was even better than the time I had sex with the tooth fairy).

Tragically, despite the fact that we live in an era when absolutely everyone has a phone with a really decent camera, I wasn't able to take a single photo/video of the game or any of my friends so I have no evidence that anything I say is true (I guess I'm picking up habits from certain people involved with the development of Paprium).

I can't share details because I don't want to spoil the surprise (allegedly), but Loch Ness Monster said he had visited "50 factories" and had witnessed Mermaids and Mothmen assembling the carts with a "special chip". You guys totally haven't been ripped off only to spend the last few years doing mental gymnastics to justify the behaviour of a guy with no business sense. Fonzie clearly has adequate technical skills for the scope of the project he's undertaken and even Muhammad Saeed al-Sahhaf might say that development of Paprium is going well.
    This is the funniest post I've seen on Sega-16. I laughed so hard at this!

Hedgehog-in-Training Hedgehog-in-TrainingWildside Expert nihilblack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Stifu View Post
    Don't forget to roll on the floor for no reason in the intro of the movie.
    Haha! Didn't remember that

Thread Information