Quantcast

Page 512 of 673 FirstFirst ... 12412462502508509510511512513514515516522562612 ... LastLast
Results 7,666 to 7,680 of 10083

Thread: Paprium: Official Thread

Its a kind horrible see WM using paypal as excuse again...
    Sometime ago they clain that everything with paypal are solved, they launched the offical Paprium website and the video campaing with the muscle guys
    they re-open the pre-order and say that the end of the year the game is shipping for our homes..

ITS HAPPEN IN 2017 !!!
    THEY DARE DO IT AGAIN ???

The answer is yes... OMG!

Visit my youtube channel Pyron's Lair
    Take here all my hacks made with love for all of us here
    Want to help me? Here is my Patreon!

So has Paprium become the new Duke Nukem Forever yet?

Currently Reviewing: Galaxy Force (SMS)
    Coming Up:TF3 Side by Side
    Done:

Hedgehog-in-Training Hedgehog-in-TrainingWildside Expert majinga's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by drludos View Post
    Translation:
    "We didn't want to reveal the final version of the game while our production issues weren't solved.
    But it is impossible, because of the issue with Paypal ...
    Sorry, I don't get this.

For all this years we have no clue of what is going on due to the lack of communication.
    Every time, the lack of news was justified in order to avoid spoilers.
    Now, in one day, we saw the cardboard, the manual and the manga. And a demo, or whatever it is, of the game.
    This is a lot of spoiler. And is far, far, more than everyone asked for all this years.
    No one asked for spoilers, no video, no pictures, nothing, just some news from time to time.
    So, if now is ok to reveal all this stuff, why the lack of communication before?
    Seriously, why?

About the PayPal thing, this don't sound plausible at all.
    The first news about a PayPal issue came just after the preorder campaign. Which is more than a year ago now.
    Whatever problem they had with PayPal must be solved now. It can't take so long for solve an issue.
    No matter how bad PayPal is. Is just too much time.

Hedgehog-in-Training Hedgehog-in-TrainingWildside Expert majinga's Avatar

I have a question about the arcade stick. I don't know if someone can answer this.

I remember that when it came out, it was declared as compatible with MD and PC.

Now we discovered that it is also a wireless device. And it can be connected to paprium via bluetooth.

My question is, it can be used with other MD games? I mean, it have a standard DB9 connector?

16-bits is all he needs Master of Shinobi matteus's Avatar

We didn't want to reveal the final version of the game while our production issues weren't solved.
    This line completely contradicts the story where it's claimed they couldn't get the ROM to work on a cart so used an older version that's stated here: http://www.magicalgamefactory.com/en...7712/?from=240

I just wish they'd been more upfront about exactly what's going on!
    Last edited by matteus; 10-30-2018 at 09:29 AM.

16-bits is all he needs Master of Shinobi matteus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by majinga View Post
    I have a question about the arcade stick. I don't know if someone can answer this.

I remember that when it came out, it was declared as compatible with MD and PC.

Now we discovered that it is also a wireless device. And it can be connected to paprium via bluetooth.

My question is, it can be used with other MD games? I mean, it have a standard DB9 connector?
    The control stick to my understanding is USB and standard MD connection

Hedgehog-in-Training Hedgehog-in-Training

I'm actually suprised he showed I'll be honest, and I wasn't expecting anything more than a buggy mess being shown. I don't even know how he has the balls to walk in and mix with people while pretty much taking them for a ride at this point. If it wasn't for people here hanging on like me, I'd have jumped ship a while back. The longer it goes on the more money he's using up surely?

Wait, wasn't the game to be released at the day of Genesis's anniversary? Hasn't that day come to pass already?
    -Meu blog sobre Mega Drive/Genesis.
    - no youtube.

The Cat in the Hat Shining Hero NeoVamp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by paulojr_mam View Post
    Wait, wasn't the game to be released at the day of Genesis's anniversary? Hasn't that day come to pass already?
    Neh, seems we "misunderstood" that, just like we've been misunderstanding Fonzie for 5 years now.

We're dumb.

Hedgehog-in-Training Hedgehog-in-TrainingWCPO Agent avlon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by axel View Post
    Is it really someone from WM or a troll account?
    It honestly doesn't matter. The info contradicts prior info making its credibility questionable and isn't through an official channel. They have our email addresses and a website. That's what should be used.

Last edited by tbp; 10-30-2018 at 01:23 PM.

The Future Is Yesterday Hedgehog-in-TrainingRaging in the Streets SegataS's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NeoVamp View Post
    Neh, seems we "misunderstood" that, just like we've been misunderstanding Fonzie for 5 years now.

We're dumb.
    What he really meant was the 30th Anniversary when Genesis/Mega Drive original run stopped production. So in 2029 Parium will release for it!

Life!? ... What console is that on?

Road Rasher

Quote Originally Posted by SegataS View Post
    What he really meant was the 30th Anniversary when Genesis/Mega Drive original run stopped production. So in 2029 Parium will release for it!
    At this point, cart will be so tall it'll be the game version of Tower of Power.

WaterMelon Road Rasher XGoldenboyX's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by axel View Post
    Is it really someone from WM or a troll account?
    It was not. I got in touch with Camille and it is not a official statement that was posted on that forum. You can see her response bellow. As for why no enemies where displayed, it seems Fonzie has been mentionning that it was an issue with the carts.

answer_by_xgoldenboyx-dcqqh13.jpg

So there is allot of speculations and garbage information going around. Best advice is to press for a official statement on WM Facebook or Twitter accounts.
    Last edited by XGoldenboyX; 10-30-2018 at 02:27 PM.

Hedgehog-in-Training Hedgehog-in-TrainingWCPO Agent avlon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by XGoldenboyX View Post
    It was not. I got in touch with Camille and it is not a official statement that was posted on that forum. You can see her response bellow. As for why no enemies where displayed, it seems Fonzie has been been mentionning that it was an issue with the carts.

answer_by_xgoldenboyx-dcqqh13.jpg

So there is allot of speculations and garbage information going around. Best advice is to press for a official statement on WM Facebook or Twitter accounts.
    This is why I was so suspicious about it. If it's not through an official channel, literally anyone can make anything up. Thanks for following up, maybe this will get the ball rolling.

Thread Information