Quantcast

Page 639 of 663 FirstFirst ... 139539589629635636637638639640641642643649 ... LastLast
Results 9,571 to 9,585 of 9932

Thread: Paprium: Official Thread

He ended the second listing. A stunt. People still trust Luis?

It wasn't a stunt. I will always trust him.
    New user who wants access to the forum? PM Melf!

Hedgehog-in-Training Hedgehog-in-TrainingWildside Expert nihilblack's Avatar

Luis has asked me now to delete my tweet and also said that he's not selling it anymore because Fonzie could get upset if he noticed. So no, Fonzie wasn't aware of that.

Man, this fucking game 😅

Hedgehog-in-Training Hedgehog-in-TrainingRoad Rasher Stifu's Avatar

Oh. Seriously... He didn't think that far ahead before doing it?
    It's a bit fishy, and makes me wonder if the low-res picture excuse was true.

Hedgehog-in-Training Hedgehog-in-TrainingWildside Expert nihilblack's Avatar

He "was suggested". His exact words:

asking because I made a mistake and was suggested not to seel it. because Fonzie could get really upset
    I don't want to contribute to Luis getting into trouble, but yes, he could have thought that in the first place.

Wildside Expert

WHAT
    THE
    HELL
    IS
    G
    O
    I
    N
    G
    O
    N
    !
    ?
    With this project...
    Last edited by dolphinkiller24; 06-12-2019 at 06:59 PM.

Road Rasher

Oh noes, Fonzie could be upset! Who cares...

Outrunner

Makes no sense. I thought the joysticks were supposedly in production (hence the video from the factory) and about to be sent out to customers. If that's the case who cares if one ends up on eBay a few days early?

Hedgehog-in-Training Hedgehog-in-TrainingRoad Rasher Stifu's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by axel View Post
    Makes no sense. I thought the joysticks were supposedly in production (hence the video from the factory) and about to be sent out to customers. If that's the case who cares if one ends up on eBay a few days early?
    I assumed he'd wait for the game to be ready first before shipping anything, to send everything at the same time...

Master of Shinobi

oh man you gotta love this thread
    Lists of MD games: officially licensed (~925) @ cartridge size milestones @ Top 5 @ Top 250 (controversial) @ Sonic hacks @ best title screens @ Arcade ports (150)

Tiido's apprentice Road Rasher TulioAdriano's Avatar

Guys we all know things we do and regret in the heat of the moment when we're all completely frustrated with something that matters so much to us. At least we got to see some details of the stick, for example it seems you can daisy chain sticks using that DB9 connector. If that's for the stick USB function or the MD remains to be seen.

These logos have links on them! Click! Click!

Outrunner

Quote Originally Posted by Stifu View Post
    I assumed he'd wait for the game to be ready first before shipping anything, to send everything at the same time...
    I hope not. The game and the stick were two separate orders. How can you have a product complete and not ship it to customers who have been more than patient?

I can already hear the excuse now, "sending both items together is to save on shipping"

I admit I legitimately though the stick was meant to be tacked onto an existing order (instead of being possible to get it separately from the game).

If the sticks were meant to be sold separately indeed then I guess Fonzie could attempt to save some face by shipping those early (so at least something is out there), especially since the stick works with more than just Paprium so it wouldn't be an useless brick… but I think we all know how is he.

Outrunner

Quote Originally Posted by Sik View Post
    I admit I legitimately though the stick was meant to be tacked onto an existing order (instead of being possible to get it separately from the game).

If the sticks were meant to be sold separately indeed then I guess Fonzie could attempt to save some face by shipping those early (so at least something is out there), especially since the stick works with more than just Paprium so it wouldn't be an useless brick… but I think we all know how is he.
    It's been so long maybe I'm mixing it up... but the way I see it if you could add each item to the cart separately then it counts as a separate product. At this point it would at least be a nice gesture to customers to be able to give them something for waiting so long.

Well, I never bothered to even attempt to look at ordering anything there so don't take my word for it, that was just my impression out of pure guessing. Feel free to correct me on that.

Thread Information