Quantcast

Page 425 of 459 FirstFirst ... 325375415421422423424425426427428429435 ... LastLast
Results 6,361 to 6,375 of 6872

Thread: Paprium: Official Thread

WaterMelon Road Rasher XGoldenboyX's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SEGA.GENESIS1989 View Post
    Too soon ... I haven't responded! Maybe this evening! Munching on cashews all day has made me tired! Hahahaha!
    Last edited by XGoldenboyX; 03-14-2018 at 12:24 PM.

Hedgehog-in-Training Hedgehog-in-TrainingNameless One tokay's Avatar

From what i've heard when Fonzie got called last week at midnight, Paypal money was still blocked, and production pending.
    This indeed does not match with what was said before.
    I offered my help and received no feedback at all.

Now I also remember reaching out to a high rank director at Airfrance so as to support Fonzie during that missing luggage story.
    It turned out Fonzie's flight number was not even an Airfrance one, and I ended up hurting my own reputation without receiving any thank you for this help.

That's just sad.

I can't understand why Fonzie didn't ask for help if he had difficulties at different levels to deliver the game properly with quality matching his ambition. There is no disgrace if a dream comes true for all of Beat'em up fans & Genesis lovers around the world. Big talented people are here and there. Silence is gold but not always...

Hard Road! ESWAT Veteran Barone's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tokay View Post
    From what i've heard when Fonzie got called last week at midnight, Paypal money was still blocked, and production pending.

Now I also remember reaching out to a high rank director at Airfrance so as to support Fonzie during that missing luggage story.
    It turned out Fonzie's flight number was not even an Airfrance one, and I ended up hurting my own reputation without receiving any thank you for this help.

That's just sad.
    This is what I wrote back in September 2016 about the Air France bs:
    Quote Originally Posted by Barone View Post
    Hahahahah

I think it all comes down to how you conduct yourself and how you frame the situations life presents you.
    Once you decide to concentrate all the decisions and information, blame others for your own mistakes and victimize yourself you'll more often than not find yourself in situations like this.

Do I believe that story is 100% true? No.
    Do I care about it? No, 'cause Fonzie has money to spare. He is a guy who is proud of Project Y's over budget, so let's have more of it! Just order a new devkit, buddy!

No big deal.
    Looking forward to the imminent release of the best beat'em up game of all times!

To me, Fonzie is living in another reality. I do not see any sense acting like this. It harms both himself and others.
    Thankfully there are more and more positive people in the retro scene that are willing to work in team and deliver.
    I support Vétéa a bit (one project hopefully soon to be released), and would be glad to help more people.

That's just sad.
    Is this serious ? I was told by him thats it was resolved back in December.... And who called Fonzie? I've tried to call him an no answer. Does this mean his story about blaming Air France doesnt match either?

Quote Originally Posted by tbp View Post
    I can't understand why Fonzie didn't ask for help if he had difficulties at different levels to deliver the game properly with quality matching his ambition. There is no disgrace if a dream comes true for all of Beat'em up fans & Genesis lovers around the world. Big talented people are here and there. Silence is gold but not always...
    If he would learn to have more confidence in his partners and people who cared to help, then maybe he would have avoided all of this. His ambition for quality is one that is shared by his team. So lesson is, never do things on your own on this scale. He should have trusted Tulio, myself and everyone else a little more in the past. It would have made a world of diference.

Road Rasher

That's just sad.
    Oh boy, the more we talk, the worse this whole situation seems to get. The guy has dug a quite big hole for him. Just hoping here he is able to claw back from it,

Hedgehog-in-Training Hedgehog-in-Training

Too much hearsay right now, one doesn't know what to think or what to believe. I don't think that Fonzie saying anything would fix the situation. Maybe a pic of Fonzie surrounded by thousands of carts and game boxes, pics of the actual stick, and a full trailer. You know, real, tangible things, not another "coming soon" pic. I don't think we will get that anytime soon, sadly... Just more silent waiting.

This is not to be an apologist, just an observation.

When one burns bridges like this, Fonzie may come to the epiphany (not saying he will, though its always possible) that he does, in fact, need help and discover there's no one left willing to help.

Is there anyone left at this point who would help?

Considering the above, the epiphany of needing help may be reached, but (either through pride, or the realization of burned bridges) help is not asked for...believe (possibly correctly) that help wouldn't be forthcoming even if asked for.

Just an observation, and considering people have already extended offers to help as far as I can tell, may not even be a factor. Also, said epiphany may never come.

Just sad that the grandiose project of this game has a real chance of not being realized.

If nothing else, I just want to hear a complete version of the soundtrack (I've always been a sucker for OSTs).

Quote Originally Posted by XGoldenboyX View Post
    Is this serious ? I was told by him thats it was resolved back in December.... And who called Fonzie? I've tried to call him an no answer. Does this mean his story about blaming Air France doesnt match either?
    I do not want to ellaborate to avoid any harassment. Fonzie is the one that has to answer publicly.

If nothing else, I just want to hear a complete version of the soundtrack (I've always been a sucker for OSTs).
    Me too. Excerpts sound awesome!

[edit] sorry for double posting, I am not yet confident with this board!

Death Bringer Raging in the Streets Black_Tiger's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Armoured Priest View Post
    This is not to be an apologist, just an observation.

When one burns bridges like this, Fonzie may come to the epiphany (not saying he will, though its always possible) that he does, in fact, need help and discover there's no one left willing to help.

Is there anyone left at this point who would help?

Considering the above, the epiphany of needing help may be reached, but (either through pride, or the realization of burned bridges) help is not asked for...believe (possibly correctly) that help wouldn't be forthcoming even if asked for.

Just an observation, and considering people have already extended offers to help as far as I can tell, may not even be a factor. Also, said epiphany may never come.

Just sad that the grandiose project of this game has a real chance of not being realized.

I think that he'd try to learn to do pixelart and compose chiptunes before admitting any fault or apologizing to begin repairing bridges.

Maybe his next game will take 20 years to produce on his own.
    Quote Originally Posted by year2kill06
    everyone knows nintendo is far way cooler than sega just face it nintendo has more better games and originals

Quote Originally Posted by Black_Tiger View Post
    I think that he'd try to learn to do pixelart and compose chiptunes before admitting any fault or apologizing to begin repairing bridges.

Maybe his next game will take 20 years to produce on his own.

Realistically you're probably right.

People do sometimes change, though. and I'm an eternal optimist ("Sweet! my glass is still half full....and I got a free glass on top of it.")

Mega Driven Raging in the Streets cleeg's Avatar

Maybe, if and when it's released, we'll all say 'To be this good takes eiznof.'

Thread Information