Quantcast

Page 510 of 656 FirstFirst ... 10410460500506507508509510511512513514520560610 ... LastLast
Results 7,636 to 7,650 of 9827

Thread: Paprium: Official Thread

16-bits is all he needs Master of Shinobi matteus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tokay View Post
    Megawire is an old project.
    It may be old by your standards but to these guys it's all new.

Outrunner

Quote Originally Posted by zredgemz View Post
    Just add a paper slip with the new info.

"Make sure to link your mgf account for special features through the cart to Realmegawire.xyz!!"
    While that would be the most cost-effective solution, somehow I think Fonzie will prefer to throw everything out and print new materials.

I keep thinking of videos cards when i think of the paper slip. Install paper lists a version of software that is outdated or wrong. Either way the megawire site is a easy fix. Don't pay the squatter and use a slightly different name.

I love the idea of possible netplay. That would be cool to play with tokay, uipneu and other people i have known for years on the mgf.

Tiido's apprentice Road Rasher TulioAdriano's Avatar

I actually wrote the Megawire proof of concept in 2012. I'd plug a 3.5 mm jack across my desk to fonzie's and we would send messages to each other using it.

These logos have links on them! Click! Click!

Outrunner

Quote Originally Posted by TulioAdriano View Post
    I actually wrote the Megawire proof of concept in 2012. I'd plug a 3.5 mm jack across my desk to fonzie's and we would send messages to each other using it.
    It's a cool concept. Does it use a jack on the cart itself? I thought if you hooked anything into the headphone jack you would lose audio.

There is definitely a hole in the cart for the jack. It's pretty cool. Thinking about getting a rubber audio jack cover for them when nothing is plugged in. Cart is pink so a neon green would look sweet on it.

Outrunner

Quote Originally Posted by zredgemz View Post
    There is definitely a hole in the cart for the jack. It's pretty cool. Thinking about getting a rubber audio jack cover for them when nothing is plugged in. Cart is pink so a neon green would look sweet on it.
    There were three Neo Geo games that used a similar style of connection:
    https://wiki.neogeodev.org/index.php?title=Multiplayer

For a beat-em-up it would be cool if you had something like the arcade version of Cadash, where you can link two cabs for four players on two screens.

That's cool.

I got an e-mail where I was invited to fly to Paris on my own dime to party with The Fonz. Why the hell would I do that? That's some hubris. Fonzie really thinks he's a rock star or something. Is he aware that the large majority of people who know who he is do not like him? Sounds like the game isn't even complete anyway. 2021. Called it.

The Cat in the Hat Hero of Algol NeoVamp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Redifer View Post
    Why the hell would I do that?
    To stare at his broken Paprium display cabinet while 2 strong black guys rub Fonzie's shoulders and the Fonz shows you his (2018 dated) proto without enemies. (but only not to spoil the game for you!)

Hedgehog-in-Training Hedgehog-in-TrainingNameless One

There is a new message from WM's community manager on Gamopat forums:
    Nous ne voulions pas dévoiler le jeu final tant que les soucis de production n'étaient pas résolus.
    Etant donné qu'ensuite les acheteurs nous auraient demandés d'expédier rapidement le jeu.
    Ce qui était impossible à cause du problème avec paypal et de la production bloquée en chine.
    J'ai donc clarifiée les choses ici ce matin que la production n'est pas terminée et que la version montrée est une vielle version.

Il y a aura une communication officielle sur le site et les réseaux sociaux dans quelques jours.
    Her answer is related to Gamopat members questions like: "Why did you show an incomplete beta at the event if the game is supposedly finished?"

Translation:
    "We didn't want to reveal the final version of the game while our production issues weren't solved. If we did, then the backers would have asked us to send them the game quickly. But it is impossible, because of the issue with Paypal and the production that is stuck in the factory in China. That's why I clarified things this morning and explained that our production is currently stuck and that the game we showed at the event is an old version.

There will be an official communication on the website and over social networks in a few days."

The Cat in the Hat Hero of Algol NeoVamp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by drludos View Post
    If we did, then the backers would have asked us to send them the game quickly.
    Will they ever stop coming up with bullshit excuses?

Toejam is a wiener. Master of Shinobi SEGA-Jorge's Avatar

Just a few more days guys... 🙄

Three more days it is.

Hedgehog-in-Training Hedgehog-in-TrainingOutrunner avlon's Avatar

So this person who has no credibility signs up for a forum solely for the purpose of damage control, states outright incorrect information about the party, and comes up with the dumbest excuses for the pure incompetence presented at the "release party" instead of going through official sources and fixing the issue by providing credible evidence.... got it.

Thread Information