Quantcast

Page 568 of 642 FirstFirst ... 68468518558564565566567568569570571572578618 ... LastLast
Results 8,506 to 8,520 of 9627

Thread: Paprium: Official Thread

Loves Lori Bazzil! Raging in the Streets 108 Stars's Avatar

How to confront if they don't even know where he is? Back in the days when I knew him he would be somewhere in France one time (like staying with his grandmother), then he would be in Hongkong, and another time he would be in the USA.

I am not sure any of the WM adresses is accurate even. Like the Muscatine/Iowa adress is from when WM had actual office space there. It is Tulio's hometown. Muscatine was still listed as an adress on the website but I would be surprised if Fonzie was ever there. The other one was in Hongkong I think.

a.k.a. ManuLöwe Sports Talker Ramsis's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Moham View Post
    Barone and myself were saying for a long time that Paprium was never going to exist, yet people were always quick to defend Fonzie and his bullshit.
    To be precise, Barone and you were always struggling to maintain a certain level of reason while knee-deep in idiocy. (Yes, I quoted CodieKitty here, just because I can.)
    I'm currently selling my sealed copy of Pier Solar (EUR, first print): eBay link

Quote Originally Posted by 108 Stars View Post
    How to confront if they don't even know where he is? Back in the days when I knew him he would be somewhere in France one time (like staying with his grandmother), then he would be in Hongkong, and another time he would be in the USA.

I am not sure any of the WM adresses is accurate even. Like the Muscatine/Iowa adress is from when WM had actual office space there. It is Tulio's hometown. Muscatine was still listed as an adress on the website but I would be surprised if Fonzie was ever there. The other one was in Hongkong I think.

You're right, indeed I'm oversimplifying the situation when I say 'just' go confront him. But I think a few people could get together to spread the cost of a private investigator that will find him. If so many people can 'invest' thousands of $ into Paprium then I'm sure they can pool resources for a P.I.

In fact, if people get together they could probably spread the legal cost of having money returned instead of everyone having to chase him individually.
    Last edited by Mad Moham; 12-13-2018 at 02:50 PM.
    I had my ring penetrated on Takeshi's Castle.

It is very strange. I still can access MGF no issue and post.

You probably just still have it in your cache. An old copy. Clear the cache and try again.

Still down. Look: https://downforeveryoneorjustme.com/...amefactory.com

Quote Originally Posted by afro man dan View Post
    It is very strange. I still can access MGF no issue and post.
    Hey there, "Plastic."

You probably just still have it in your cache. An old copy. Clear the cache and try again.
    How would you be able to login to "an old copy" that's "in your cache"? In 2018? Each and every browser nowadays will ask you to re-enter your credentials instead of resorting to "work offline" like IE6 did.

BTW 108 Stars, are you a rice burger? Ich frag nur, weil dein Avatar wirkt echt so.
    I'm currently selling my sealed copy of Pier Solar (EUR, first print): eBay link

Still down. Look: https://downforeveryoneorjustme.com/...amefactory.com
    that is not the case. another guy also posted a few hours before I posted.

Quote Originally Posted by Ramsis View Post

How would you be able to login to "an old copy" that's "in your cache"? In 2018? Each and every browser nowadays will ask you to re-enter your credentials instead of resorting to "work offline" like IE6 did.
    I couldn't really say. I just assumed afro just tried typing into the quick reply box and did not actually submit a post.

I definitely can not connect to MGF, I tried it right when he said it. And the down for everyone page also still finds MGF to be down.

I don't know why and how a server would reply to some users but not to others. Stlpaul posted about adding that stuff to the adress but that is nothing a general Google search will bring up. So that required some more knowledge.

BTW 108 Stars, are you a rice burger? Ich frag nur, weil dein Avatar wirkt echt so.
    This avatar was made for me by Mr.Smith who was a legend here. An English man himself. Probably a decade ago. He is gone (and so am I most of the time) but I will proudly wear this hand crafted avatar by a forum buddy and remain the emperor of this place. Kneel, peasant!

I couldn't really say. I just assumed afro just tried typing into the quick reply box and did not actually submit a post.

I definitely can not connect to MGF, I tried it right when he said it. And the down for everyone page also still finds MGF to be down.

I don't know why and how a server would reply to some users but not to others. Stlpaul posted about adding that stuff to the adress but that is nothing a general Google search will bring up. So that required some more knowledge.
    The "knowledge" has been around since this post:

Quote Originally Posted by stlpaul View Post
    I happened to have the server IP address cached from before DNS stopped resolving. The MGF website is still accessible if you add this line to your hosts file:

Code:
    213.186.33.97 magicalgamefactory.com www.magicalgamefactory.com
    So, reaching the MGF site is trivial. Good luck on your part though.

This avatar was made for me by Mr.Smith who was a legend here. An English man himself. Probably a decade ago. He is gone (and so am I most of the time) but I will proudly wear this hand crafted avatar by a forum buddy and remain the emperor of this place. Kneel, peasant!
    Ugh. Back off, you pathetic Rice burger.

Hedgehog-in-Training Hedgehog-in-TrainingNameless One

Quote Originally Posted by stlpaul View Post
    So at least we know OVH has not pulled the plug on the server itself.
    It seems they've fixed the glitch.
    Attached Images Attached Images

The "knowledge" has been around since this post:

So, reaching the MGF site is trivial. Good luck on your part though. p
    No need to quote that post, it is the exact one I referred to after all. And it is not trivial to me, I have no clue what "hosts file" to add that line to. Tried to just put that into the URL line and had no luck. I'd imagine quite a few people would not know what adding to the host file means, it is not that basic.

I'll have you thrown to the dungeon, and some sense beaten into you for your insolence! :P

Wildside Expert

Last edited by Arm; 12-17-2018 at 08:24 PM.

And it is not trivial to me, I have no clue what "hosts file" to add that line to.
    Right. It's 2018, folks. And he

Tried to just put that into the URL line and had no luck. I'd imagine quite a few people would not know what adding to the host file means, it is not that basic.
    Euh ... euh! Ve bromized you etc. Für vee blöd hältst du uns eigentlich, du Rice burger?

I'll have you thrown to the dungeon, and some sense beaten into you for your insolence! :P
    Love you too, peinlicher äh richtiger Buden-Reiniger!

Now kidding aside. Yes, it is 2018. But still most people online are simply users and would not know what exactly to do there. I am one of them. And no, I have not had internet since last week, yet I never had to "add a line to a hosts file". You could be helpful and tell me what to actually do and where to add this line.

Or not since I guess after derFunkenstein's post that way to access the site is no longer working?
    Quote Originally Posted by Arm View Post
    I worked on the cutscenes, portraits and opening anime and wasnt in their office.
    Yeah, and neither was I. That is not exactly neccessary for some contract work anyway. Still there was an office with employees and PSHD was actually being worked on there

I may be mistaken but I think even chui was there part of the time.
    Last edited by 108 Stars; 12-13-2018 at 05:01 PM.

Or not since I guess after derFunkenstein's post that way to access the site is no longer working?

Maned head --> desk *slam*

Okay, I'm out.

Thread Information