Quantcast

Page 623 of 642 FirstFirst ... 123523573613619620621622623624625626627633 ... LastLast
Results 9,331 to 9,345 of 9627

Thread: Paprium: Official Thread

  1. #9331
    Hedgehog-in-Training Hedgehog-in-TrainingSports Talker
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    45
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by XGoldenboyX View Post
    Nope, no PCB because all I wanted to show was the casing shell? There is already PCB pictures outhere from the party and I was asked not to show the latest version of the PCB.
    Thanks Luis, but we already Showed Casing Shell in october.

    Seems maybe you could post gameplay video with sound and ennemies (I think fonzie don't give you authorization) , or stop to post pics.
    As you said, Fonzie must do an official Communication with Video and release date ,very very soon (best thing for him), i think we have to wait his communication

  2. #9332
    Hedgehog-in-Training Hedgehog-in-TrainingWildside Expert Stifu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    243
    Rep Power
    5

    Default

    It's funny that Fonzie apparently doesn't want to spoil the game at all, but is fine with spoiling the packaging. Maybe because the latter is actually done. That said, even if the game is still not done, showing anything could help rinse the bad taste the "launch party" left. Anyway, the fact it's been confirmed that Fonzie still wants to polish the game after all this time makes me think we won't see it this year, if at all.

  3. #9333
    Outrunner
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    605
    Rep Power
    16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stifu View Post
    It's funny that Fonzie apparently doesn't want to spoil the game at all, but is fine with spoiling the packaging. Maybe because the latter is actually done. That said, even if the game is still not done, showing anything could help rinse the bad taste the "launch party" left. Anyway, the fact it's been confirmed that Fonzie still wants to polish the game after all this time makes me think we won't see it this year, if at all.
    So far we have seen:
    -the character artwork
    -the backgrounds/stage layouts
    -the soundtrack
    -the packaging
    -the cart shell
    -the manual
    -the manga
    -cans of soda
    -jackets
    -an arcade machine
    -people dressed up as the characters
    -a ton of other shit I forgot

    But sure, we don't want to spoil anything!

  4. #9334
    Nameless One afro man dan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Aurora IL
    Age
    24
    Posts
    68
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    At least just show the first half of the first level. That would make people feel better.

  5. #9335
    Wildside Expert
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    France
    Posts
    106
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Luis got some serious balls to post this here as he probably know that won't satisfy people but still try be optimistic at least. Hopefully Fonzie won't disapoint him (us) again.

  6. #9336
    Hedgehog-in-Training Hedgehog-in-TrainingNameless One
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    58
    Rep Power
    2

    Default

    Our next stop to play the game - the twilight zone.


  7. #9337
    Wildside Expert
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    239
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    We all respect Luis, heís always been honest and gave his toughts on Fonzie.

  8. #9338
    Master of Shinobi
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    1,040
    Rep Power
    21

    Default

    Luis is trying to get this done by all means and if that includes having to bear with comments like "yeah nice but where's the actual gameplay" and other "we already saw that", it's fine by me. Keep us posted with whatever materials you can, even if they are not the big announcement everyone seems to be waiting for (if the game gets released, I think we are far from having any sort or precise date, it's done when it's done...). This is much more than most people were expecting at this point, even if it'll never be enough, but hey, you already know that, so thanks.
    Lists of MD games: officially licensed (~925) @ cartridge size milestones @ Top 5 @ Top 250 (controversial) @ Sonic hacks @ best title screens @ Arcade ports (150)

  9. #9339
    WaterMelon Road Rasher XGoldenboyX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Canada, Montreal
    Posts
    399
    Rep Power
    29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ryaku View Post
    Thanks Luis, but we already Showed Casing Shell in october.

    Seems maybe you could post gameplay video with sound and enemies (I think fonzie don't give you authorization) , or stop to post pics.
    As you said, Fonzie must do an official Communication with Video and release date ,very very soon (best thing for him), i think we have to wait his communication
    Exactly, I was given no authorization to show gameplay or the final PCB at this time. And yes, I am also awaiting for Fonzie to post a much needed update!

  10. #9340
    Raging in the Streets SEGA.GENESIS1989's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    3,455
    Rep Power
    72

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by XGoldenboyX View Post
    Exactly, I was given no authorization to show gameplay or the final PCB at this time. And yes, I am also awaiting for Fonzie to post a much needed update!
    Luis, keep posting whatever information you are authorized to provide. A few of us appreciate whatever morsel of information you are allowed to share!
    "There's nothing to fear, except fear itself"
    http://i1054.photobucket.com/albums/s486/link2link2link/YUZOKOSHIROISAGODNEOSEEDEDITION.gif

  11. #9341
    Outrunner
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    605
    Rep Power
    16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PreZZ View Post
    We all respect Luis, heís always been honest and gave his toughts on Fonzie.
    +1

  12. #9342
    Nameless One afro man dan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Aurora IL
    Age
    24
    Posts
    68
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by XGoldenboyX View Post
    Exactly, I was given no authorization to show gameplay or the final PCB at this time. And yes, I am also awaiting for Fonzie to post a much needed update!
    Do you know if that update is within this month?

  13. #9343
    Death Adder's minion
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    12
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ryaku View Post
    Sorry but In october we saw same thing. And cartridge shell was in "Launch party", it's the same.

    Attachment 14949

    https://i54.servimg.com/u/f54/18/71/79/90/43769610.jpg
    The label print seems different though.
    The picture in October seems to be more of a mock-up. The new picture seems to show that the WM logo, DM and 80meg has gold printing. The one from October is just yellow and doesnít have the WM logo as gold. Maybe itís just a region difference.

    Also the Japanese label is written Megalopolis under Paprium, I wonder if the final name in English also has a subtitle.

    Thanks Luis

  14. #9344
    Hedgehog-in-Training Hedgehog-in-TrainingNameless One
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    58
    Rep Power
    2

    Default

    This is what we need right now until Fonzie's next update.

    Hypersleep Chambers


  15. #9345
    Wildside Expert
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    France
    Posts
    184
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by maringouin11 View Post
    The label print seems different though.
    The picture in October seems to be more of a mock-up. The new picture seems to show that the WM logo, DM and 80meg has gold printing. The one from October is just yellow and doesnít have the WM logo as gold. Maybe itís just a region difference.

    Also the Japanese label is written Megalopolis under Paprium, I wonder if the final name in English also has a subtitle.

    Thanks Luis
    They're different because the October picture shows a Genesis us version and the last one shows the japanese version with megalopolis written in katakana.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 3 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 3 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •