Quantcast

Page 623 of 642 FirstFirst ... 123523573613619620621622623624625626627633 ... LastLast
Results 9,331 to 9,345 of 9627

Thread: Paprium: Official Thread

Hedgehog-in-Training Hedgehog-in-TrainingSports Talker

Quote Originally Posted by XGoldenboyX View Post
    Nope, no PCB because all I wanted to show was the casing shell? There is already PCB pictures outhere from the party and I was asked not to show the latest version of the PCB.
    Thanks Luis, but we already Showed Casing Shell in october.

Seems maybe you could post gameplay video with sound and ennemies (I think fonzie don't give you authorization) , or stop to post pics.
    As you said, Fonzie must do an official Communication with Video and release date ,very very soon (best thing for him), i think we have to wait his communication

Hedgehog-in-Training Hedgehog-in-TrainingWildside Expert Stifu's Avatar

It's funny that Fonzie apparently doesn't want to spoil the game at all, but is fine with spoiling the packaging. Maybe because the latter is actually done. That said, even if the game is still not done, showing anything could help rinse the bad taste the "launch party" left. Anyway, the fact it's been confirmed that Fonzie still wants to polish the game after all this time makes me think we won't see it this year, if at all.

Outrunner

Quote Originally Posted by Stifu View Post
    It's funny that Fonzie apparently doesn't want to spoil the game at all, but is fine with spoiling the packaging. Maybe because the latter is actually done. That said, even if the game is still not done, showing anything could help rinse the bad taste the "launch party" left. Anyway, the fact it's been confirmed that Fonzie still wants to polish the game after all this time makes me think we won't see it this year, if at all.
    So far we have seen:
    -the character artwork
    -the backgrounds/stage layouts
    -the soundtrack
    -the packaging
    -the cart shell
    -the manual
    -the manga
    -cans of soda
    -jackets
    -an arcade machine
    -people dressed up as the characters
    -a ton of other shit I forgot

But sure, we don't want to spoil anything!

At least just show the first half of the first level. That would make people feel better.

Wildside Expert

Luis got some serious balls to post this here as he probably know that won't satisfy people but still try be optimistic at least. Hopefully Fonzie won't disapoint him (us) again.

Hedgehog-in-Training Hedgehog-in-TrainingNameless One

Our next stop to play the game - the twilight zone.

Wildside Expert

We all respect Luis, heís always been honest and gave his toughts on Fonzie.

Master of Shinobi

Luis is trying to get this done by all means and if that includes having to bear with comments like "yeah nice but where's the actual gameplay" and other "we already saw that", it's fine by me. Keep us posted with whatever materials you can, even if they are not the big announcement everyone seems to be waiting for (if the game gets released, I think we are far from having any sort or precise date, it's done when it's done...). This is much more than most people were expecting at this point, even if it'll never be enough, but hey, you already know that, so thanks.
    Lists of MD games: officially licensed (~925) @ cartridge size milestones @ Top 5 @ Top 250 (controversial) @ Sonic hacks @ best title screens @ Arcade ports (150)

WaterMelon Road Rasher XGoldenboyX's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ryaku View Post
    Thanks Luis, but we already Showed Casing Shell in october.

Seems maybe you could post gameplay video with sound and enemies (I think fonzie don't give you authorization) , or stop to post pics.
    As you said, Fonzie must do an official Communication with Video and release date ,very very soon (best thing for him), i think we have to wait his communication
    Exactly, I was given no authorization to show gameplay or the final PCB at this time. And yes, I am also awaiting for Fonzie to post a much needed update!

Raging in the Streets SEGA.GENESIS1989's Avatar

Thumbs up

Exactly, I was given no authorization to show gameplay or the final PCB at this time. And yes, I am also awaiting for Fonzie to post a much needed update!
    Luis, keep posting whatever information you are authorized to provide. A few of us appreciate whatever morsel of information you are allowed to share!
    "There's nothing to fear, except fear itself"
    http://i1054.photobucket.com/albums/s486/link2link2link/YUZOKOSHIROISAGODNEOSEEDEDITION.gif

Outrunner

Quote Originally Posted by PreZZ View Post
    We all respect Luis, heís always been honest and gave his toughts on Fonzie.
    +1

Do you know if that update is within this month?

Death Adder's minion

Quote Originally Posted by ryaku View Post
    Sorry but In october we saw same thing. And cartridge shell was in "Launch party", it's the same.

Attachment 14949

https://i54.servimg.com/u/f54/18/71/79/90/43769610.jpg
    The label print seems different though.
    The picture in October seems to be more of a mock-up. The new picture seems to show that the WM logo, DM and 80meg has gold printing. The one from October is just yellow and doesnít have the WM logo as gold. Maybe itís just a region difference.

Also the Japanese label is written Megalopolis under Paprium, I wonder if the final name in English also has a subtitle.

Thanks Luis

Hedgehog-in-Training Hedgehog-in-TrainingNameless One

This is what we need right now until Fonzie's next update.

Hypersleep Chambers

Wildside Expert

Quote Originally Posted by maringouin11 View Post
    The label print seems different though.
    The picture in October seems to be more of a mock-up. The new picture seems to show that the WM logo, DM and 80meg has gold printing. The one from October is just yellow and doesnít have the WM logo as gold. Maybe itís just a region difference.

Also the Japanese label is written Megalopolis under Paprium, I wonder if the final name in English also has a subtitle.

Thanks Luis
    They're different because the October picture shows a Genesis us version and the last one shows the japanese version with megalopolis written in katakana.

Thread Information