Quantcast

Page 454 of 642 FirstFirst ... 354404444450451452453454455456457458464504554 ... LastLast
Results 6,796 to 6,810 of 9627

Thread: Paprium: Official Thread

Wildside Expert

Quote Originally Posted by matteus View Post
    Did you play the finished game? has it been through testing?
    No I created the assets and sent them in the course of several months but as it was Fonzie who was to code along with another programmer, I didnt see any actual gameplay featuring the new graphics. The battle would have looked very different from the original game (much more impressive). For the intro, I created a mock up with the assets to be used as a timing reference for the actual ingame version.
    Last edited by Arm; 06-06-2018 at 05:26 PM.

Outrunner

Quote Originally Posted by XGoldenboyX View Post
    That's exactly how you see it and how we intended! I'm Hopefull once Paprium releases, that he managed to keep the integrity of what we made since there have been last minute changes to the chip. But that seems to be either resolved or in the process of.
    Thank you for posting that, first positive Paprium post I have seen in a long time

Hedgehog-in-Training Hedgehog-in-TrainingSports Talker MasakariPrime's Avatar

Shame to see this apparently going by the wayside, it looked and sounded incredible and definitely one of the best MD games ever in those two categories.

Quote Originally Posted by drludos View Post
    D4s also made the wonderful N-Warp Daisakusen, a very impressive homebrew for the SNES:
    http://gra.dforce3000.de/index.php

If he is/was in charge of coding Project N, that's a very good sign!
    Yeah, I thought it was already known that d4s was the coder behind Project N.
    I think his most impressive SNES homebrew was Chiptune Rocker, with the background graphics being lifted from Legend of Mana for PS1.
    It was a real looked and , as with the few Project N images, the backgrounds doesn't look like tile-based due to the high level of details.

Some Chiptune Rocker images:

Sports Talker

So, is there anyway that we can get a few tracks from Paprium put out on YouTube or SoundCloud? That teaser from last year was fire and I'd love to actually hear what the talented folks were able to do with the Mega Drive's sound chip.

16-bits is all he needs Master of Shinobi matteus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Jones View Post
    So, is there anyway that we can get a few tracks from Paprium put out on YouTube or SoundCloud? That teaser from last year was fire and I'd love to actually hear what the talented folks were able to do with the Mega Drive's sound chip.
    Err no? Given everything is under NDA!

So was a lot of the stuff that was revealed in this thread, to be fair \(_o)/

In fact I was surprised when samples were released long ago. You'd think Fonzie would go bonkers over that.

Old Sega is where it's at Wildside Expert Mykale's Avatar

I'm still holding off on a refund request in hopes this whole thing turns around. Hopefully..

Sports Talker

Quote Originally Posted by matteus View Post
    Err no? Given everything is under NDA!
    How long is the agreement for?

Outrunner

I wonder.... for the people who didn't get paid, might the agreement be invalid already?

Tiido's apprentice Road Rasher TulioAdriano's Avatar

Other than the sampler I posted on soundcloud and others posted by GrooveMaster303 I don't think you'll find anything else. Other than visiting one of us that has the full soundtrack, that is. But I don't think anyone is going to post anything over the net. Not that Fonzie has any firepower to sue, but at least on my side it's pure professional ethics.

I don't think NDAs have an expiration date. That said, I don't think I ever signed anything with WaterMelon...

These logos have links on them! Click! Click!

Hedgehog-in-Training Hedgehog-in-TrainingSports Talker MasakariPrime's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TulioAdriano View Post
    I don't think NDAs have an expiration date. That said, I don't think I ever signed anything with WaterMelon...
    Some do. I used to have a 2 year NDA when I left the games company I was working for. And If I'm not mistaken, there's a standard legal limit for NDAs when the actual document doesn't specify.

Training-in-Hedgehog Hedgehog-in-TrainingWildside Expert tokay's Avatar

I started helping Fonzie today on some minor stuff.
    To me, what he's going to release is much more than we all thought.
    Of course, I am not allowed to tell anything, therefore I will not provide you with any detail.
    But somehow I now understand why Vixen may have been put on hold (my own interpretation).
    Let's hope for the best

Raging in the Streets SEGA.GENESIS1989's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tokay View Post
    Of course, I am not allowed to tell anything, therefore I will not provide you with any detail.
    But somehow I now understand why Vixen may have been put on hold (my own interpretation).
    Let's hope for the best
    tokay, thank you very much for providing a brief update. Although it's a tiny bit of information, I think it's enough to allay any fears that backers may have regarding the project! Personally, I'm just glad that WM is continuing to work on the game and resolving minor issues. Cheers and have a great day!
    "There's nothing to fear, except fear itself"
    http://i1054.photobucket.com/albums/s486/link2link2link/YUZOKOSHIROISAGODNEOSEEDEDITION.gif

Wildside Expert

Quote Originally Posted by tokay View Post
    Let's hope for the best
    Whatever the reason, it doesn't justify to cease communicating with his collaborators who gave their time and energy to create a project.

Thread Information