Quantcast

Page 490 of 656 FirstFirst ... 390440480486487488489490491492493494500540590 ... LastLast
Results 7,336 to 7,350 of 9827

Thread: Paprium: Official Thread

16-bits is all he needs Master of Shinobi matteus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by zredgemz View Post
    Bugs. Cockroach?
    Back of the box top right

Hedgehog-in-Training Hedgehog-in-TrainingWildside Expert nihilblack's Avatar

Hedgehog-in-Training Hedgehog-in-TrainingOutrunner avlon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by matteus View Post
    I don't think this is the final boxart based on that comment. Oh does anyone notice anything else about the boxart.... Have a good look all over it!
    I'm not sure what you're referring to, but the top of the back looks interesting. "1~2 Players/4 Player Bonuses. Mega CD Extra features."

I assume that hints at some kind of 4 player mode and CD music?

Quote Originally Posted by nihilblack View Post
    I saw this and its really buggy and has no enemies. I wonder if they've been taken out due to slowdown?

Elemental Master WCPO Agent GameUser-16-32-128's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by QuickSciFi View Post
    This is fantastic. I hope we all get to hear about the launch party. I hope everyone involved in the project is invited (even those not involved anymore). Can't wait to play this game.
    I know you're being optimistic about this fiasco, but I think it's time to face reality my robot friend.

Nameless One

matteus, can you please explain (or refer an explanation) about MegaWire for those of us who never heard of it?

Hedgehog-in-Training Hedgehog-in-TrainingWildside Expert majinga's Avatar

The party is supposed to go all the night long. Maybe is better if they put a full working game, just to kill time.

Toejam is a wiener. Master of Shinobi SEGA-Jorge's Avatar

Matteus: I hate so be difficult, but if you have no NDA, and you are not saying anything that isn't already available, can you just cover the content you are alluding to? Whatever you can say, or have said, or is available to the public, but not mentioned here, can you share that?

It would be helpful for everyone to have the latest actual information available, so we can put it in the first post, and to have everyone on the same page...

Nameless One

Quote Originally Posted by majinga View Post
    The party is supposed to go all the night long. Maybe is better if they put a full working game, just to kill time.
    Maybe they will load up SOR2 and hope no one notice.

The Future Is Yesterday Hedgehog-in-TrainingRaging in the Streets SegataS's Avatar

So many people in this thread that don't post outside this thread. Be cool to see some of these faces post in the rest of the forum to get some fun topics going even if it's about your personal game projects.

Life!? ... What console is that on?

Death Bringer Raging in the Streets Black_Tiger's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nihilblack View Post
    It's cool to finally see footage of what looks like the real game running off of real hardware.

First thing I thought when the camera panned across the pcb in the cart slot was "I don't think that anyone is going home with their copies today".

I've always dislike faux pixelization in the foreground of an otherwise normal game, like TFIV has on one stage. Paprium uses it a lot and it really looks out of place, especially because it has minimal shading and detail. But it really looks out of place later on when a foreground isn't faux pixelated and low color.

The screen that showed 5 sprites in a row with no background, yet noticeable flicker, is a far cry from the tech demo he sold the game one. The one in which he said the engine is so good, that existing 'Mega Drive sprites aren't big enough to even test the engine, we had to use CPS1 sprites instead' and "I promise you we're not going to do only 12 sprites, but even 16 at once".

But yeah, it looks like it's early in development. If this is at say 20%, I'm not sure that Fonzie will be alive long enough to complete the game.
    Quote Originally Posted by year2kill06
    everyone knows nintendo is far way cooler than sega just face it nintendo has more better games and originals

I see the back of the box has optional mega/sega cd features.

Quote Originally Posted by strider1911 View Post
    matteus, can you please explain (or refer an explanation) about MegaWire for those of us who never heard of it?
    I don't know the technical details of it in its current form. The board that leaked ages ago had a phono which you can see on the final cart case.

Nameless One

Quote Originally Posted by matteus View Post
    I don't know the technical details of it in its current form. The board that leaked ages ago had a phono which you can see on the final cart case.
    Yeah but what is it? A way to transfer data to and from the RAM?

Hedgehog-in-Training Hedgehog-in-TrainingWildside Expert nihilblack's Avatar

Depressing stuff, really.

I mean, like two weeks ago he said (or Watermelon said) that they will try to SHIP the game before the party. The game looks far from finished, so it was an outright lie after all this time?

Come on...

Thread Information