Quantcast

Page 491 of 642 FirstFirst ... 391441481487488489490491492493494495501541591 ... LastLast
Results 7,351 to 7,365 of 9627

Thread: Paprium: Official Thread

Toejam is a wiener. Master of Shinobi SEGA-Jorge's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by matteus View Post
    I don't know the technical details of it in its current form. The board that leaked ages ago had a phono which you can see on the final cart case.
    Then what were the technical details in its initial form? Are you being purposely coy, or can you simply not talk about it? I ask because any solid information is helpful, but if you really can't talk about it, I don't want to hound you.

Little dots? Maybe pills. Need to look at it again.

Tiido's apprentice Road Rasher TulioAdriano's Avatar

Has anyone heard any sound from the game? I'm thinking this party was designed in such a way to cover up for the fact they still have to implement the sound drivers.

I was told a couple of weeks ago that Fonzie was asking how to control the volume on the YM. That doesn't look very promising if you ask me.

Based on the footage (very poor angle btw, I also wonder if this is by design, believe me, fonzie is paranoid to that level to force anybody filming to film at an angle that would make things hard to see) there appears to be many bugs still. Also what is this with all footage of gameplay looks like Fonzie is playing? Why not the visitors?

The most optmistic estimation I'd make would be for the 30 years of the north American release of the MD. Disappointing. If I had free time I'd actually offer some help.

These logos have links on them! Click! Click!

Toejam is a wiener. Master of Shinobi SEGA-Jorge's Avatar

On a positive note, the game exists. It's an actual thing, and that is neat. That being said, I don't think it's anywhere near ready to launch.

Nameless One

Quote Originally Posted by TulioAdriano View Post
    Has anyone heard any sound from the game? I'm thinking this party was designed in such a way to cover up for the fact they still have to implement the sound drivers.

I was told a couple of weeks ago that Fonzie was asking how to control the volume on the YM. That doesn't look very promising if you ask me.

Based on the footage (very poor angle btw, I also wonder if this is by design, believe me, fonzie is paranoid to that level to force anybody filming to film at an angle that would make things hard to see) there appears to be many bugs still.

The most optmistic estimation I'd make would be for the 30 years of the north American release of the MD. Disappointing. If I had free time I'd actually offer some help.
    That will explain why there was virtually no information available about the party, maybe they didn't want us to go...

The Future Is Yesterday Hedgehog-in-TrainingRaging in the Streets SegataS's Avatar

This is sounding more and more like Unsung Story and Project Pheonix.

Life!? ... What console is that on?

Outrunner

This thread gets funnier by the hour. I might have to go out and buy popcorn at this rate.

The game is totally unfinished yet he's putting all kinds of money into things that no one cares about.

Watermelon Games is the new Active Enterprises. Each company released one game (Pier Solar and Action 52 respectively) and ported it to a more advanced platform. Then they tried to build an action game with recognizable characters and thought they would get tie-ins with cartoons, or comic books etc. But despite a lot of hype, there was never an official release.

Paprium isn't Streets of Rage 4. It's Cheetahmen 3.

16-bits is all he needs Master of Shinobi matteus's Avatar

I'm not under NDA but at the same time I don't want to say too much and ruin Papriums release. I've given enough food for thought for now. I'll give more if he reopens pre-orders and then starves everyone of info again for months.

The Future Is Yesterday Hedgehog-in-TrainingRaging in the Streets SegataS's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TulioAdriano View Post

Based on the footage (very poor angle btw, I also wonder if this is by design, believe me, fonzie is paranoid to that level to force anybody filming to film at an angle that would make things hard to see) there appears to be many bugs still. Also what is this with all footage of gameplay looks like Fonzie is playing? Why not the visitors?

Off topic but did you work on Ghost Blade HD? I bought e CE from Play Asia a year ago for PS4 and really enjoyed the game! Music is esp great.

Quote Originally Posted by matteus View Post
    I'm not under NDA but at the same time I don't want to say too much and ruin Papriums release. I've given enough food for thought for now. I'll give more if he reopens pre-orders and then starves everyone of info again for months.
    Just give it now. No sense in waiting man.

Quote Originally Posted by axel View Post
    This thread gets funnier by the hour. I might have to go out and buy popcorn at this rate.

The game is totally unfinished yet he's putting all kinds of money into things that no one cares about.

Watermelon Games is the new Active Enterprises. Each company released one game (Pier Solar and Action 52 respectively) and ported it to a more advanced platform. Then they tried to build an action game with recognizable characters and thought they would get tie-ins with cartoons, or comic books etc. But despite a lot of hype, there was never an official release.

Paprium isn't Streets of Rage 4. It's Cheetahmen 3.
    Like Inafune with Red Ash as well then? Trying to turn these unproven things into movies and cartoons and such before it even has a chance to succeed or fail.

Hedgehog-in-Training Hedgehog-in-TrainingOutrunner avlon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SEGA-Jorge View Post
    On a positive note, the game exists. It's an actual thing, and that is neat. That being said, I don't think it's anywhere near ready to launch.
    I never had doubts about its existence, but what it being shown looks alpha quality at best. Reminds me of how Unholy Night was "ready" for release and ended up a barely playable, buggy mess. Same with Sidney Hunter and it's buggy screen transitions/bugs.

Also, is Fonzie letting guests play? Seems like he's doing most of the playing himself. Filming at weird angles, ect.

I honestly hope that he's purposely using early carts in some deluded hope of avoiding spoilers from the final product.

16-bits is all he needs Master of Shinobi matteus's Avatar

Btw I still think this is all a big stunt to reopen pre-orders and fill the coffers up again.

The Cat in the Hat Hero of Algol NeoVamp's Avatar

What. a. mess.

I see what you were talking about now. Need to check this out now.

Thread Information