Quantcast

Page 626 of 665 FirstFirst ... 126526576616622623624625626627628629630636 ... LastLast
Results 9,376 to 9,390 of 9969

Thread: Paprium: Official Thread

SITE SUPERVILLAIN Outrunner Vector's Avatar

So...Fonzie didn't sniff all the pre order money up his nose at "game launch party_insert number here) like 10 recent youtubers who made Pap/Project Y documentaries on youtube suggested?

I spent $70 on this almost a decade ago. I was fooled by WaterMelon in terms of Pier Solar cart w/ CD. What a great achievement even though it took 6 years. First red flag, pressed music cds of Pier Solar weren't 100% synced with cart, so a guy on internet made a cd-r version that worked. =0

Red flag 2, 2 musicians who are cool and I pm'ed me here before made songs for Papruim made soundtracks for it. Then, DM chip talked about (ok that would help it not be ripped 100%) so perhaps midi updates created. However, in 1 of videos, a 3rd musician was supposedly "hired" after Fonzie refused 1st soundtrack which is nuts. As the "extra" songs released for project shared here were amazing, so imagine actual songs kept for project.

Red flag 3, the co-founder left because of Fonzie. All original graphics artists were not paid by Fonzie lately, so more were hired sneaky and they were all also not paid. In documentaries they said they quit.

Red flag 4, years with no actual updates. DM chip was a dud, announcements should have been made delaying it, not lying saying game releasing in 6 months pre orders still available.

Red flag 5, video circulates of Fonzie at coke party showing an old beta with wired cart at "launch party".

Red flag 6, people in Spain discover one of his HQ/business LLC is located in USA, so court case filed yet not approved against Fonzie (as we speak).

Red flag 7, because its been so long after paypal refund cant be acquired and court talked about...so all of a sudden now we get updates. From 1 guy, maybe the only guy besides Fonzie at WM. Hard to sniff preorder money up in future parties if your -$300,000 in hole. Not a knock against Luis btw.

Red flag 8, there are 10 documentaries on youtube now explaining 99.9% of people from this project and company are no longer involved. So...how will game release?

Now, I'll leave it there. Everything I mentioned has video and audio proof from programmers to musicians to documents to screenshots to pms proving what I just said. Not being negative, but if I don't get game I will attend court case as well. If you want to know more about the countries filing to SUE Fonzie, simply check youtube comments of said documentaries which contain concrete proof of what I just typed. With all that said, I still hope game releases.
    Last edited by Vector; 05-19-2019 at 03:41 PM.
    My Feedback : http://www.sega-16.com/forum/showthr...orman-feedback
    My Youtube : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKAhCCdRxXo
    Quote Originally Posted by axel View Post
    Is this guy the new forum villain? LOL
    They called me Mr. Glass =)

Hedgehog-in-Training Hedgehog-in-TrainingSports Talker

I explained This Week End on French Forum with some documentations.

There 2 WM Society.

1 - Watermelon Co. In U.S
    2 - Watermelon Games Limited in Hong Kong.

Since 2015/2016 all money went to Watermelon limited Games in HK, then if you want make Complains it's not Against Watermelon Co.

Quote Originally Posted by ryaku View Post
    I explained This Week End on French Forum with some documentations.

There 2 WM Society.

1 - Watermelon Co. In U.S
    2 - Watermelon Games Limited in Hong Kong.

Since 2015/2016 all money went to Watermelon limited Games in HK, then if you want make Complains it's not Against Watermelon Co.
    Very interesting. However if LLC/SS numbers all fall back to same owner, with evidence of same company name then I believe the people who are filing in Spain have a case still. What I think happened was money went into USA at first before PayPal red flags were sent to pay people in NA like musicians, programmers etc, then before PayPal investigated money was poured overseas then nobody got paid. That is claim proposed by them, however you might know more than me. In any case, my last post seems mainly on point. I would advise people here to check the 5 USA documentaries on youtube (3 part series of 1, 1 or 2 of another) and check the non English documentaries just turn on English CC. There is some damning evidence in them. Again, straight from all there mouths. Once again, this is no shade against Luis/xgoldenboyx or whoever is now helping on project, however all evidence seems to point to what we typed.
    Last edited by Vector; 05-19-2019 at 04:53 PM.

What proof do you have to tell that Fonzie is Owner of Watermelon Co. ?

I found proof recently that Fonzie is Owner of Watermelon Games Limited, and adress of Fonzie is in France.

What proof do you have to tell that Fonzie is Owner of Watermelon Co. ?

I found proof recently that Fonzie is Owner of Watermelon Games Limited, and adress of Fonzie is in France.
    In the documentary, the co-owner gave all assets solely to Fonzie just to get Fonzie out his life. Just watch the documentaries to see the evidence or check forums for LLC documents OR read youtube comments of man who posted his email who is taking him to court. Again, the research falls on you. However, co owner audio and documents obtained by lawyer filings suggest what we are saying. Also how do you explain lawyers tracking down his LLC in USA and in HK. His gov address/name might be in France, but his business name/LLC can be in other countries. The person behind the lawsuit is from Spain, that is all I will say. Also it is basic legalize that business LLC/SS numbers can be used to sue gov/person owner of said companies who perform unethical practices even if company legally goes bankrupt in USA or other countries the companies are based in, even in civil court (taking money but not shipping product). It is called fraud. If the ex co owner takes the stand and backs his audio claim of handing all legal business assets solely to Fonzie, and proving such with contracts/legal documents with dates that fall before court filing - then Fonzie is 100% responsible to return all money now. But Fonzie can't, because money from Paprium was also used for budgets of other games! Something many don't know. Well, we know about the expensive parties and drugs found at parties from people, hint.

Again if you want proof, watch ALL the documentaries from ALL people involved in company from 2004 until now that exposed all this and Fonzie. But lets just dismiss 99.9% of what I said today, funny how I knew his LLC was located (because documentaries showed evidence and man I talked to in Spain sent those papers to youtube makers) in other countries and after court filing, now we get updates huh. I'm not going to say too much, but rest assured if game isn't in EVERYONES hands who pre ordered by the time court proceedings take place, he will be sued and accused and found guilty. That is how concrete the LLC/Co/Owner evidence the people from Spain obtained is. Not just that, but ex employees and freelance graphic artists will also file another case demanding their legal due payment. Damn, doesn't sound good. For 3rd time I have nothing against Luis, but rest assured Fonzie will be sued soon. I bet he thought we would just keep complaining here and on youtube about getting ripped off and do nothing huh, well he thought wrong! In fact, they had to persuade a person who wanted to join court filing not to go to Fonzie listed addresses and beat the living shit out of him. For legal reasons not to jeopardize case filing. So Fonzie if you or your 1 or 2 employees are reading this, get the game done before people from Spain find you guilty. Video proof, documents and many ex employees and pre order people are lining up to be used against you. Also funneling money from one country to another from one subsidiarity to another while being investigated by a online "bank" is called conspiracy and racketeering with an avg of a 10 year jail sentence. Have a good day "WM".

Edit : I'm not the one involved in case, however if summoned I will go to court and explain that me and 30,000 to 40,000 worldwide orders were taken in total and we never got game nor near $300,000 in refunds back after 8 years =) Yup, now you know why Paypal froze suspicious orders of pre orders to other orders that lasted longer than 90 to 180 refund days. It was years of suspicious "funneling" and over limits of withdraws per cycle.
    Last edited by Vector; 05-19-2019 at 06:08 PM.

This is not Proof..... it's just Words against words

If you want proof go here : https://www.gamopat-forum.com/t10410...ject-y-paprium

It's in French but maybe you can use google translate

This is not Proof..... it's just Words against words

If you want proof go here : https://www.gamopat-forum.com/t10410...ject-y-paprium

It's in French but maybe you can use google translate
    From what I gathered, it won't take as long as game not given to us to legally find out =)

Outrunner

I'm surprised to hear Fonzie is into coke. Sure, drug use would explain much of his behavior and the missing money, but I thought that 'stache would have gotten in the way.

@Vector ,

hummm...

Not really....

It's documentation to proof that Watermelon Games Limited don't have agreement in HK to have activities and proof that Fonzie is owner of WGL HK with French Adress

@Vector ,

hummm...

Not really....

It's documentation to proof that Watermelon Games Limited don't have agreement in HK to have activities and proof that Fonzie is owner of WGL HK with French Adress
    Perhaps, like I said I don't know it all..I just knew about business LLC company overseas from his latest personal French address and the lawsuits being filed in Spain. Perhaps they are aiming at the US LLC/SS to verify then civil case his personal SS? That is what they meant? But from everything discussed the signs point to most of what I said being correct so far. Most people didn't know he had business LLC/SS outside of his personal France address/country (maybe that was in contract and signed over when ex co founder left so now he is responsible for it?) or budgets from 1 game being funneled into other projects, those too are up in smoke. Seems like what people suggested about PayPal was correct and from those from his inner circle who have now exposed him in documentaries that he has no leg to stand on. People in youtube comments are definitely taking the legal action seriously.

I just want the game you know. I would like to hear Jredd and Groove303 beats per each stage, see at least enemies LOL and you know - get what I paid for almost a decade ago like others. Sadly he kept trying to change the soundtrack at least once if not twice. And just not paying graphics artists while freelancing others with I'd say 90% of what I said so far is seemingly true, it doesn't look good. Here are some videos. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kOiM7ikcBx0 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jbBIua_BXjc&t=810s https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-hh1db37VzE This is just a few of I'd say 10 videos I saw with people working on game and company being interviewed saying they left because on Fonzie from their own audio and showing more proof and co-owner leaving and signing everything over just to get away from Fonzie. The DM chip fail was bad though, just admit the chip wasn't going to do what you wanted instead of hiring yet another person to try and fix batch and not discuss redoing the soundtrack.

The fact that Fonzie is now sole owner/founder with no real team besides freelancing people now and his entire company spoke out against him while paying for commercials of game and throwing huge parties of a wired 2 or 4Mbit demo with 1 stage done only with no audio/soundtrack now plus the photoshop cover art says everything to me imo. I don't know how they found out his personal and business legal info, but legally speaking - its on now. Even if this game started from scratch 2 or 3 times, simply use original soundtrack, make it 10 stages (24 Mbit to 32 Mbit is fine) and get it done ASAP. That could have been achieved years ago though. Maybe as employees/freelancers suggest, drugs had something to due with it?

"Juan Amaro
    3 months ago
    Mr. Fonzie what a crook! They should find out his real name and prosecute him.

Deckard Games
    3 months ago
    We know his name. There's people in some countries already doing that. Like the US, Spain and Germany. You can check the site that I mentioned in the video."

Or if you don't want to sit through those interviews and documentaries just casually check this https://youtu.be/UCkRpEeJQwM?t=724 Pat claims 2000 preorders sold LOL no (however that still would be $140,000). I know that podcast is a casual show with no facts sometimes, its not like documentaries but just think like this. Lets ignore the 1000-2000 people just from this forum/thread who ordered maybe, all the other forums around the world, every blog and youtuber except this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3CTqTzkgZQ it has 300,000 views. So, lets just say only 3,000 out of 300,000 viewed people bought the game just from ONLY viewing that commercial so yes just 1% (and not everywhere else around the world like I said keep in mind). 3000 x $70 = $210,000. Now, we all know more ordered than that over 7 years. So ask yourself where did the $300,000 to $500,000 * go? Not to game or refunds (and once paypal investigated money funneled so then it was cancelled). Not to Pier Solar latest reissue. Not to 50-90% of people working on project. Hmmm. Seems like my last 3 posts here were on point once you factor it all in and check evidence provided online by others from ex employee interviews to many documentaries to lack of communication (now we know why) throughout YEARS.
    Last edited by Vector; 05-21-2019 at 08:03 AM.

Tiido's apprentice Road Rasher TulioAdriano's Avatar

Just want to say that WaterMelon Co. in USA is a C Corp, not LLC.

These logos have links on them! Click! Click!

Outrunner

What do people expect to get from Fonzie? WM is likely broke and unless he made some mistakes in managing the money the corporate structure will shield him from personal liability. Good luck to everyone involved but I will be surprised if you actually collect. Not trying to discourage anyone though if you get a judgment against him that will finish Fonzie's career and serve as a warning to other developers.

Default News?

Apparently, news (kinda):
    https://www.facebook.com/watermelong...17378634/?t=30
    "Hello Everyone,

Sorry for lack of news. I(Fonzie)'m at factories for many many weeks now. Parts for the game has been in storage, some since 2016 and it has been a major challenge to negotiate both long term warehousing, qc, and clearance to assembly lines given (more than) extreme financial constrains. If you don't understand what's said above, never-mind. People who know, knows. People who understand, understands.

Everyone having asked for a refund will get refunded once we solved our issues with paypal, which should happen soon. We got a refund list, do not worry, you will get refunded regardless of what happens, changes of moods, etc. No need to spam us or call my number 10 times a day, costumer support staff in a very long vacation.

Everyone having pre-ordered the game including our investors and our retailers will receive all their games all at once.
    We don't have shipping date yet as we want to make 100% sure no extra suckers joins the party ("Les emmerdes, ša vole toujours en escadrille" - CDG).

More over, because of various constrains aforementioned, we decided to only assemble the copies of the games that were pre-ordered meaning that we wont have any extra copies available for sale at time of release. Fear not, we will have no other choice but to perform another pre-order round. So, if you're willing to get the game, please make sure you register to our website to receive notification email. We will put on sale the limited editions copies some asked refund for, exciting time ahead.

I'll get back personally to people who know whenever I regain access to the normal internet, thanks for your patience and trust.
    PS: This video is some weeks old if anyone wonders. I'm not the lady in the video, but I'm on the line as well, as always, people who know, knows. People who understand, understands.

More news ahead, whenever good. I'll save you the bad ones.
    Thanks again.
    Fonz"
    -Meu blog sobre Mega Drive/Genesis.
    - no youtube.

Training-in-Hedgehog Hedgehog-in-TrainingWildside Expert tokay's Avatar

I was going to post it! :-D
    Nice to get some news.

Hedgehog-in-Training Hedgehog-in-TrainingWildside Expert nihilblack's Avatar

Well, we'll see if this materializes into something good in the near future. Good to know that things are somewhat moving. I think that assembling video could be the same that Luis talked about. Let's hope for the best.

Thread Information