Quantcast

Page 664 of 669 FirstFirst ... 164564614654660661662663664665666667668 ... LastLast
Results 9,946 to 9,960 of 10025

Thread: Paprium: Official Thread

He hasn't replied to any of my messages since forever, but gtalk states he was online 2 weeks ago.
    New user who wants access to the forum? PM Melf!

Japanese Sonic CD FTW!!! Master of Shinobi Ecco's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Zebbe View Post
    He hasn't replied to any of my messages since forever, but gtalk states he was online 2 weeks ago.
    Oh OK, well good. Like I said, I haven't followed this closely. Glad he's still in contact with someone, at least.

Hedgehog-in-Training Hedgehog-in-TrainingWCPO Agent avlon's Avatar

It's nice to be concerned for someone's welfare, but at the end of the day, he took pre-orders for products that he hasn't delivered for years. Not crowd funding, but actual pre-orders. His responsibility is to fulfill those and to keep people informed.

Quote Originally Posted by avlon View Post
    It's nice to be concerned for someone's welfare, but at the end of the day, he took pre-orders for products that he hasn't delivered for years. Not crowd funding, but actual pre-orders. His responsibility is to fulfill those and to keep people informed.
    Well right, I agree.

I just find China to be a scary place, so a story of someone disappearing in China, could mean imprisonment or something.

But as long as he's not locked in a Chinese prison or something, and if he's just like hanging out, then yeah he needs to fulfill his responsibility to his customers and at least keep them informed of what's going on.

Hedgehog-in-Training Hedgehog-in-TrainingNameless One Zygrunt's Avatar

Lol flat earthers in this topic! The only thing that was missing.

The carts have to be done by now, no? I'm sure he was just bsing us again.

I wonder if Fonzie realizes that he's missed the hype train. So many other MD games coming out now. There's that one that finished it's Kickstarter that seemed kinda cool with a green-haired girl. Don't remember what it's called but I can't get it now so I guess it doesn't matter. There's Demons of Assberg which currently has a Kickstarter. There's MD+ games on the Mega SD which makes his Daikatana chip or whatever it's called absolutely moot. I wonder if he feels bad.

Phantom Gear?

Albeit to be fair the only other beat'em-up I've seen coming out so far is Coffee Crisis. And yeah, I think the conclusion we've seen is that people love impressive stuff, but only when it's done with the base hardware, otherwise you may as well slap a powerful modern CPU into the cartridge and do everything there (and what's the point then?). Also the Mega Wire ordeal will be also rendered moot if Mega Wifi becomes widespread (and we know that the Mega Wifi hardware actually works at least).

Quote Originally Posted by Ecco View Post
    Oh OK, well good. Like I said, I haven't followed this closely. Glad he's still in contact with someone, at least.
    I would guess that's his lawyer...

j/k
    New user who wants access to the forum? PM Melf!

Quote Originally Posted by Zygrunt View Post
    Lol flat earthers in this topic! The only thing that was missing.
    What lol. I thought it was common to consider China a scary place, re: government surveillance, etc.

I definitely never want to visit there.

Anyway I wasn't sure how long Fonzie had been out-of-touch. I was just saying that if it became like 6 months or something, then we might have cause for concern of his well-being.

But I'm glad to hear that he has NOT been missing for 6 months lol.

So since he's alive and kicking, then he should definitely be giving info to his customers.

Hedgehog-in-Training Hedgehog-in-Training peido's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ecco View Post
    What lol. I thought it was common to consider China a scary place, re: government surveillance, etc.

I definitely never want to visit there.

Anyway I wasn't sure how long Fonzie had been out-of-touch. I was just saying that if it became like 6 months or something, then we might have cause for concern of his well-being.

But I'm glad to hear that he has NOT been missing for 6 months lol.

So since he's alive and kicking, then he should definitely be giving info to his customers.
    Isn't Fonzie in Hong Kong?
    Fonzie's next excuse could be: "I cannot deliver Paprium because of all the political problems happening right now in Hong Kong".

It's clearly all a ploy of the Chinese government to acquire all cartridges of Paprium for themselves before allowing them out in the wild. The power to be harnessed from them is just too great to let the rest of the world get ahold of it.

Toejam is a wiener. Master of Shinobi SEGA-Jorge's Avatar

I just want new games that are fun, reasonably priced, available, and don't damage my hardware. I just want new games that behave like my old games. Recently, Tanzer really fits that description, along with Tanglewood and the upcoming Xenocrisis. I honestly don't care about Paprium at this point. I'd like my money back, if the game isn't coming out. Frankly, I have no confidence in Fonzie at this point.

Nameless One

Quote Originally Posted by SEGA-Jorge View Post
    I'd like my money back, if the game isn't coming out.
    Better off hoping the game comes out and he fulfils the old orders, I can't see the money itself ever eventuating.

Backed the CE and a Standard many years ago.... I guess the wait will continue.
    Looking for a PAL disc only of Mega CD Marko's Magic Football if you want to sell me one.

Quote Originally Posted by sashadarko View Post
    Hey, moustache fuck, if you still read this very thread. You're ARE speedy speedy Sonic, right?.

Hedgehog-in-Training Hedgehog-in-TrainingWCPO Agent avlon's Avatar

What is the exact status of the game? The game programming is in its final days, look for the estimated release date on purchase section. There might be extra little delays but WM never fails to deliver! Thanks for your patience and support! - Paprium.com 2017 Almost done = 2 years and counting with no signs of life.

Also, the game is one thing, but what of the people that spent big money on those Grand Sticks? Surely those could have gone out a long time ago. Putting together a controller shouldn't take anywhere near as long as creating new software.

Thread Information