Quantcast

Page 665 of 669 FirstFirst ... 165565615655661662663664665666667668669 LastLast
Results 9,961 to 9,975 of 10025

Thread: Paprium: Official Thread

Hedgehog-in-Training Hedgehog-in-TrainingWildside Expert nihilblack's Avatar

Yeah, I wish at least I received the Grand Stick III. But nope, nothing, nada.

Hedgehog-in-Training Hedgehog-in-TrainingRoad Rasher AggroSky's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by avlon View Post
    What is the exact status of the game? The game programming is in its final days, look for the estimated release date on purchase section. There might be extra little delays but WM never fails to deliver! Thanks for your patience and support! - Paprium.com 2017 Almost done = 2 years and counting with no signs of life.

Also, the game is one thing, but what of the people that spent big money on those Grand Sticks? Surely those could have gone out a long time ago. Putting together a controller shouldn't take anywhere near as long as creating new software.
    I think the problem is simple, Fonzie has no money. It's apparent to many by now that the guy doesn't know how to manage money. So all that pre-order money is gone and spent. He claims he's trying to get investment so he can finish production, but that remains to be seen.

Maybe Fonzie can make a deal with the triads to get some money lmao.

Outrunner

Quote Originally Posted by AggroSky View Post
    I think the problem is simple, Fonzie has no money. It's apparent to many by now that the guy doesn't know how to manage money. So all that pre-order money is gone and spent. He claims he's trying to get investment so he can finish production, but that remains to be seen.
    I can't imagine any investor being that stupid. Anyone who puts money in now, say a publisher, should demand all physical and intellectual property plus make Fonzie sign an agreement that he will be limited to an advisory role with no real authority. Problem is that according to those who know him best the odds of Fonzie agreeing to that are lower than the odds of monkeys at keyboards banging out a functional game engine.

Hedgehog-in-Training Hedgehog-in-TrainingSports Talker

MagicalGameFactory.com is still down, despite supposed to be back up in "a few days", and that was like 5 weeks ago. As far as Paprium goes, I'm now calling it vaporware, sorry to all of you who pre-ordered it, I feel like Fonzie snorted it away.

Gromble of pirates...? Outrunner Bramsworth's Avatar

I still remember last year when the launch party was being held, back when it at first was touted as a launch party. I was seriously considering pre-ordering.

Ah well. As they say, those who knows, knows. Those who understands, understands.
    I'm Pro A'can

Hedgehog-in-Training Hedgehog-in-TrainingRoad Rasher Stifu's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bramsworth View Post
    Ah well. As they say, those who knows, knows. Those who understands, understands.
    I see you are a man of culture.

*sips Paprium energy drink*

Hedgehog-in-Training Hedgehog-in-TrainingWildside Expert MushaAleste's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bramsworth View Post
    those who knows, knows. Those who understands, understands.
    This should be the official slogan for the game! Ok wait a second.... what game???

The Cat in the Hat Shining Hero NeoVamp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by afro man dan View Post
    Maybe Fonzie can make a deal with the triads to get some money lmao.
    YOU BAD CODAH! YOU NO OPTIMIZE!! YOU ASK MONEY FOR SPECIAL ENHANCEMENT CHIPS? FUCK YOO WE TAKE ONE FINGA FOR EACH MONTH OF DELAY!! *chop*

Any updates? I definitely want this game.

Hedgehog-in-Training Hedgehog-in-TrainingWildside Expert nihilblack's Avatar

Zero updates. The WMF site has been down for two months or more, and no one has received any kind of info from Fonzie.

I do think the baiting along is finally over. Paprium was vaporware long ago most likely, but the pretense is done too.

Hedgehog-in-Training Hedgehog-in-TrainingNameless One

Quote Originally Posted by evilevoix View Post
    Any updates? I definitely want this game.
    We had a launch party 2.0 in China. The game works and looks great but Fonzie decided that it should be done in 3D graphics - Virtua Fighter 1 style and it requires a new more powerful chip he calls Datenmeister 3D. We were offered Paprium 3D drinks in juice box containers that represent new blocky aesthetics. A new planned release date is holiday season 2020. Let's hope he does not change his mind and decide to move it to some VR attachment. I should upload some photos from the party pretty soon.
    Just kidding.

The Cat in the Hat Shining Hero NeoVamp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by molasar View Post
    Let's hope he does not change his mind and decide to move it to some VR attachment.
    Don't give him any ideas! O_O

Hedgehog-in-Training Hedgehog-in-TrainingWCPO Agent avlon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by molasar View Post
    We had a launch party 2.0 in China. The game works and looks great but Fonzie decided that it should be done in 3D graphics - Virtua Fighter 1 style and it requires a new more powerful chip he calls Datenmeister 3D. We were offered Paprium 3D drinks in juice box containers that represent new blocky aesthetics. A new planned release date is holiday season 2020. Let's hope he does not change his mind and decide to move it to some VR attachment. I should upload some photos from the party pretty soon.
    Just kidding.
    He came over unexpectedly and showed me his latest game, Paprium Racing USA. The soundtrack was amazing! Sounded just like Daytona USA but instead of DAYYYY-TOE-NAAAAAAAH, it sang "PAAAAAAAAA-PRE-UMMMMMM! Fonz said that it used the Katanameister2 for 3D GFX and that it would effectively make the Genesis into the Dreamcast 2. After a playing a few tracks, he shut it off and I saw a hint of "Paprium OS" upon shut down.

Unfortunately, I have no screenshots, video, or audio of anything since he fried all my tech with a localized EMP. No worries though. He said I would get refunded along with everyone else as soon as he gets back to China. Money in the bank!

Thread Information