Quantcast

Page 259 of 267 FirstFirst ... 159209249255256257258259260261262263 ... LastLast
Results 3,871 to 3,885 of 4002

Thread: Project Y: Official Thread

Quote Originally Posted by TulioAdriano View Post
    Yep, me too. I heard there's some conversation about Paprium on modern consoles, and that's something that I can definitely help with.
    That is good, it means Fonzie does understand the benefits of doing it now.
    I think PSHD might have made a believer out of him.

I have been trying to spread the news about Paprium to a few good friend's of mine on youtube(some you may even know), hopefully i can get some support from them to help people find out about the game.

I missed Pier Solar the first time around and want to help people not have that experience with Paprium, anyone that helps me spread the word i will give a 10% off of the classic and limited edition coupon. Just PM me the forum post about Paprium or news article that you helped set up or write. I am not signed up on a lot of forum's and i do not want to come off as a shill or troll, i do want to reach as many people as we can and i do understand that the Retro community may seem big but we are still very niche group of people.

I am not being paid or work for watermelon but i do want Paprium to be an even bigger success then PSHD and within our Community here we have very passionate people who love the Sega Genesis/Mega drive, any help would be appreciated guy's.

Thank's to everybody that took the time to read all of that.

Quote Originally Posted by zredgemz View Post
    I have been trying to spread the news about Paprium to a few good friend's of mine on youtube(some you may even know), hopefully i can get some support from them to help people find out about the game.
    Good stuff zredgemz! I don't have much presence but I'll also do what I can to spread the word. We all benefit if Paprium (Project Y) is a success. And I really do think it's going to be something that all retro gamers will enjoy and will want to get in on.
    Sega Dude

Visit me @ Retro Megabit

Tiido's apprentice Wildside Expert TulioAdriano's Avatar

Just to make clear, I heard that some MGF members were discussing this, I don't know that Fonzie ever considered it. My only point is that if WM wants a port, we could certainly help with it.

We have seen it running:

https://youtu.be/_iR8wwBhYPM

Yes, it's very early footage (likely alpha) but for me this WIP made the game real. And it's exploding with all sort of potential. Guaranteed amazing game? Of course not. Nothing is guaranteed. We'll have to wait and see.

And I wouldn't criticize anyone for waiting until we have a full and proper look at the game before deciding. Really, that is the smartest route. But I'm still happy to have jumped in early. It's been a fun ride so far.
    Sega Dude

Visit me @ Retro Megabit

Hedgehog-in-Training Hedgehog-in-TrainingWildside Expert AggroSky's Avatar

I think PSHD might have made a believer out of him.

I missed Pier Solar the first time around and want to help people not have that experience with Paprium, anyone that helps me spread the word i will give a 10% off of the classic and limited edition coupon. Just PM me the forum post about Paprium or news article that you helped set up or write. I am not signed up on a lot of forum's and i do not want to come off as a shill or troll, i do want to reach as many people as we can and i do understand that the Retro community may seem big but we are still very niche group of people.

I am not being paid or work for watermelon but i do want Paprium to be an even bigger success then PSHD and within our Community here we have very passionate people who love the Sega Genesis/Mega drive, any help would be appreciated guy's.

Thank's to everybody that took the time to read all of that.
    I'm game to help out. I run a website called Gaming Rebellion, we aren't huge, but we get decent traffic. I think it may be good to wait until the countdown clock hits zero and we get a trailer or something first though. So maybe there will be some footage of the game we can screen cap or whatever to use for the promotional article. I'll PM you in a bit

Teen Idle Raging in the Streets Gogogadget's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PreZZ View Post
    You should port ps to switch, so few games to play WM would get decent sales. Also paprium needs a hd version down the line, castle crashers got good sales, im fine with genny first and then make money on digital stores, wm wouldnt survive long term with just sega
    Don't bet on it, Nintendo fucking suck to work with if you're a small-time developer.

Go to Sony and Microsoft instead.

Hedgehog-in-Training Hedgehog-in-TrainingWildside Expert AggroSky's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gogogadget View Post
    Don't bet on it, Nintendo fucking suck to work with if you're a small-time developer.

Well the Switch seems to be "switching" things up for Indie devs as a lot of them say it is a lot easier now to get published on the Switch. And since the console launched with quite a few Indies I'd imagine it's a worthy endeavor.

Quote Originally Posted by AggroSky View Post
    I'm game to help out. I run a website called Gaming Rebellion, we aren't huge, but we get decent traffic. I think it may be good to wait until the countdown clock hits zero and we get a trailer or something first though. So maybe there will be some footage of the game we can screen cap or whatever to use for the promotional article. I'll PM you in a bit
    I tried to compile everything publicly known about the game so far, i want a nice resource set up for new user's looking for information after the new trailer drop's.
    http://www.magicalgamefactory.com/en...we-know_23397/

It is not perfect yet but i do need to add a bit about the people who worked on the game, i only know of five people so far but i will update that post again tonight and fix things up a bit.

Swing swords like shinobi Master of Shinobi IrishNinja's Avatar

so the name's official, then? should this thread's title be changed to reflect it?

Hedgehog-in-Training Hedgehog-in-TrainingNameless One avlon's Avatar

Anyone else try Googling "Paprium?"

The first result is this interesting site: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=paprium
    Check out and Welcome to my https://goo.gl/KuSvJc Youtube Channel

I did the same thing. And it is pretty interesting. The content at that link feels like it could have been back-story for Paprium.
    Sega Dude

Visit me @ Retro Megabit

Tiido's apprentice Wildside Expert TulioAdriano's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gogogadget View Post

So far my experience with Nintendo has been excellent. Their processes may be slower but they have been very nice to us. In any case we're licensed by all three so any games we make can be on all platforms.

BANG Death Adder's minion Gadispalembang's Avatar

I just checked the countdown right now. 93 in hex is... 93? Seems like the end date is on the 24th, again... or 25th?

EDIT: Oh, nevermind. 93 is 147 in decimal. This is more like a CUNTdown than anything.

Hedgehog-in-Training Hedgehog-in-Training jymannob's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gadispalembang View Post
    I just checked the countdown right now. 93 in hex is... 93? Seems like the end date is on the 24th, again... or 25th?

EDIT: Oh, nevermind. 93 is 147 in decimal. This is more like a CUNTdown than anything.
    2017-03-28T00:00:00.000Z 😉

Thread Information