Quantcast

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sony's empire is about to collapse

Default Sony's empire is about to collapse

I see PS4 controller,The designers certainly is idiot,No one will buy it

And then talk about the handheld... we all know the 3DS is the winner

Mobile phone, we will buy the Apple or Samsung ,not Sony....

Sony just as the Third Reich,the Soviet Union,The once powerful, will eventually disappear in history

The future belongs to SEGA!

啊.jpg

Maybe in China.. The rest of the world will enjoy their PS4s.

I suggest that Sony making condoms,Maybe it will exceed the Durex~

Quote Originally Posted by TurboRotary View Post
    Maybe in China.. The rest of the world will enjoy their PS4s.
    Chinese often say: "the Yankees are more like the XBOX series ",Because American players like Guns、Cars and Balls(枪车球,Namely shooting games, racing games, sports games)。Countless such games on XBOX series

Mister Pilgrim Master of Shinobi Cucollins12's Avatar

ahaha mr soviet I love your "extremists" posts... SEGA WILL RISE AGAIN LIKE THE JEWS FROM THE DESERT!
    too old for video games huh?

Anonymous has finally won?

HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG Raging in the Streets Moirai's Avatar

There is a science to soviets posts that I do not yet fully understand.

I find it funny that Sony's press conference didn't seem to satisfy shareholders and investors at all, seeing that the company's stock was actually DOWN after the meeting. The overall reaction is extremely MIXED. Mostly skepticism especially since Sony has implied that PS4 is mostly cloud based. Only Sony fans are hyped, most outside are split on a "Maybe later", to "No".

Also, Sony isn't cutting VITA's price outside of Japan either. What, do they honestly think the PS4's announcement is going to persuade people to go get a VITA? The thing is a failure Sony, do you realize that?

And Sony's financials, its pretty clear that their in weak shape. Think about what if PS4's announcement leading up to its release DOESN'T begin to turn around Sony's finances and they actually begin to WORSEN like they have? That possibly is much higher than you think.
    SEGA is the Messiah of Console Gaming.

In July 2013, Exactly 164 months after Dreamcast launched, something BIG will happen at SEGA. Which is "ORBI" the world.

All the NAYSAYERS will be silenced forever when Orbi get's its "Notice of Allowance".

http://trademarks.justia.com/855/17/orbi-85517235.html The Beginning. Officially published in the OG:

http://trademarks.justia.com/855/17/orbi-85517210.html July 2013. To the City and the World.

What part of "You do not need a 1.84TF GPU, 8 core X86-64 CPU, large capacity format hard drive if you want to stream" Do you not understand?

Sony's Worldwide Studios President CONFIRMED, that an internet connection is not mandatory for PS4, and guess what you need to stream? That's right an internet connection.

Quote Originally Posted by Occutell View Post
    What part of "You do not need a 1.84TF GPU, 8 core X86-64 CPU, large capacity format hard drive if you want to stream" Do you not understand?

Sony's Worldwide Studios President CONFIRMED, that an internet connection is not mandatory for PS4, and guess what you need to stream? That's right an internet connection.
    Yeah to me, that statement is obviously thinly veiled corporate talk for "PS4 is mainly Cloud based, but we can't flat out admit that yet so let's just use spin.".

In July 2013, Exactly 164 months after Dreamcast launched, something BIG will happen at SEGA. Which is "ORBI" the world.

All the NAYSAYERS will be silenced forever when Orbi get's its "Notice of Allowance".

http://trademarks.justia.com/855/17/orbi-85517235.html The Beginning. Officially published in the OG:

http://trademarks.justia.com/855/17/orbi-85517210.html July 2013. To the City and the World.

Quote Originally Posted by MrSega View Post
    Yeah to me, that statement is obviously thinly veiled corporate talk for "PS4 is mainly Cloud based, but we can't flat out admit that yet so let's just use spin.".

Grandmaster's Reckoning ESWAT Veteran Knuckle Duster's Avatar

I find it funny that Sony's press conference didn't seem to satisfy shareholders and investors at all, seeing that the company's stock was actually DOWN after the meeting. The overall reaction is extremely MIXED. Mostly skepticism especially since Sony has implied that PS4 is mostly cloud based. Only Sony fans are hyped, most outside are split on a "Maybe later", to "No".

Also, Sony isn't cutting VITA's price outside of Japan either. What, do they honestly think the PS4's announcement is going to persuade people to go get a VITA? The thing is a failure Sony, do you realize that?

And Sony's financials, its pretty clear that their in weak shape. Think about what if PS4's announcement leading up to its release DOESN'T begin to turn around Sony's finances and they actually begin to WORSEN like they have? That possibly is much higher than you think.
    You expect share holders to rush to Sony because they announced a vague product strategy that's 3 quarters away from launch?
    I find it funnier that you think you know what you're talking about.

All of gaming is going cloud based in it's distribution. The PS4 conference has already shown that the cloud is not doing any heavy lifting while running the games. There's local storage, a lot of RAM, and an effort to make the game access time non-existent. There is no price and there is no Xbox yet. The future looks unique and worth investing in to anybody who's a gamer in the current generation. It remains to be seen if Xbox or Steambox will offer something better.

The Vita is awesome & even the price is ok. The problem is the proprietary memory cards and their sticker-shock inducing prices.

Sony's attitude with Plus subscriptions and Playstation Mobile, have shown that they're puckering up and kissing a lot of ass to get developers and consumers happy. It's not unsustainable for them yet.

Sony's financials don't concern me, I don't own stock in their company. I don't care how they perform and I don't let doom and gloom bullshit about them needing to shrink or layoff entire divisions dictate what I want to buy as a consumer.

Says the guy who spins patent documents into a full return to the home console market for Sega.

Quote Originally Posted by Occutell View Post
    It has a BD/CD Drive, but it won't read PS1 and PS3 games?

I see what you doing Sony, you expect people to double dip and re-download their PS1 and PS3 games. But if their Streamed, that's means they won't always be available.

Grandmaster's Reckoning ESWAT Veteran Knuckle Duster's Avatar

It has a BD/CD Drive, but it won't read PS1 and PS3 games?

I see what you doing Sony, you expect people to double dip and re-download their PS1 and PS3 games. But if their Streamed, that's means they won't always be available.

It has an x86 processor now. It doesn't execute and address the same code as the cell that runs PS3 games natively. PS1 emulation, or even PS2 emulation hasn't been commented on yet. PS3 code is a no-go, either physically or digitally.

What's worse, is that you know this already and are just trolling with absolute stupidity.

I think you should be banned.

Because PS3's all have a built in self destruct sequence to activate the second the PS4 is released....

Thread Information