Quantcast

Page 123 of 123 FirstFirst ... 2373113119120121122123
Results 1,831 to 1,838 of 1838

Thread: PlayStation 4 (Official Thread)

The Future Is Yesterday Hedgehog-in-TrainingRaging in the Streets SegataS's Avatar

Driveclub all DLC and all version to be delisted from PSN. So get it now if you plan to get t digital.

Lol digital future huh? yeesh

Life!? ... What console is that on?

Master of Shinobi Hidden_Darkness's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SegataS View Post
    Driveclub all DLC and all version to be delisted from PSN. So get it now if you plan to get t digital.

Lol digital future huh? yeesh

Even though i'm not interested in the game I think that's lame to delist all the dlc, actually i've noticed that has been happening with a bunch of games on psn the last couple years.

The Future Is Yesterday Hedgehog-in-TrainingRaging in the Streets SegataS's Avatar

Western release next year.

Raging in the Streets Team Andromeda's Avatar

Looks stunning, can't wait.
    Panzer Dragoon Zwei is
    one of the best 3D shooting games available
    Presented for your pleasure

You can change your name on PS4 now. They put up a lot of warnings but it seems to be more of covering their ass just in case. PS3 and Vita games won't be affected by the change at all. Your old ID doesn't go away really so no one else can ever claim it. You can have both new and old ID's displayed so your friends know it's you. I changed mine to Segata-S. I wanted just Segata but to no surprise, there is a lot of Segata's and Segata Sanshiros. I have not done extensive testing to see if there are any issues but in the few games, I played everything was fine including some online F2P like Star Trek Online, Border Break and That online Gundam game I forget the name of. You can always revert back to the old ID for free but changing to a new one will cost $10. PSN Profiles (my sig, Gamevets sig, and others) is currently not compatible with the new name. You can still update your trophy list as always just old name will display. They said they are working to fix it.

To change your ID either go to PlayStation website or go on your PS4, Select your profile, edit profile and you should see an option for Online ID. You can take it from there.

End of line.. Hero of Algol gamevet's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hidden_Darkness View Post
    Even though i'm not interested in the game I think that's lame to delist all the dlc, actually i've noticed that has been happening with a bunch of games on psn the last couple years.
    It probably has to do with licensed vehicles.
    A Black Falcon: no, computer games and video games are NOT the same thing. Video games are on consoles, computer games are on PC. The two kinds of games are different, and have significantly different design styles, distribution methods, and game genre selections. Computer gaming and console (video) gaming are NOT the same thing."

Raging in the Streets Team Andromeda's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by gamevet View Post
    It probably has to do with licensed vehicles.
    Yep, SEGA did the same for Outrun and even After Burner Climax you also see some digital games being delisted over licensed music too. Mind you more than 6 years in, if you haven't bought Drive Club now I very much doubt you'll ever likely too
    Panzer Dragoon Zwei is
    one of the best 3D shooting games available
    Presented for your pleasure

Thread Information