Quantcast

Page 124 of 125 FirstFirst ... 2474114120121122123124125 LastLast
Results 1,846 to 1,860 of 1862

Thread: PlayStation 4 (Official Thread)

The Future Is Yesterday Hedgehog-in-TrainingRaging in the Streets SegataS's Avatar

https://comicbook.com/gaming/2019/05...heroes-ps4-pc/

Travis Strikes Again headed to PS4 (and steam)

Fair warning tho. You really should only play this if you are a fan of NMH. If you never played an NMH game you best track it down on a Wii. PS3 port isn't great. As far as I know, NMH2 is still only on Wii. TSA is not a typical NMH game and is an NMH fan service game. I liked TSA despite being full of issues.

Life!? ... What console is that on?

The Future Is Yesterday Hedgehog-in-TrainingRaging in the Streets SegataS's Avatar

Death Stranding 9 minute trailer and release date

More info https://www.destructoid.com/death-st...r-555269.phtml

Master of Shinobi Hidden_Darkness's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SegataS View Post
    https://comicbook.com/gaming/2019/05...heroes-ps4-pc/

Travis Strikes Again headed to PS4 (and steam)

Fair warning tho. You really should only play this if you are a fan of NMH. If you never played an NMH game you best track it down on a Wii. PS3 port isn't great. As far as I know, NMH2 is still only on Wii. TSA is not a typical NMH game and is an NMH fan service game. I liked TSA despite being full of issues.
    I think i'm one of the few people that actually prefers the Ps3 port of No More Heroes over the Wii version, mainly because I can just use the Dualshock 3 with very minimal motion control when compared to the Wii version.

It just had a lot of technical issues the Wii didn't have. They removed the best song on game Heavenly Star. Other bonus stuff was removed. It felt messy and rushed. They should just do an HD collection on PS4/Switch already anyway.

It just had a lot of technical issues the Wii didn't have. They removed the best song on game Heavenly Star. Other bonus stuff was removed. It felt messy and rushed. They should just do an HD collection on PS4/Switch already anyway.
    I agree on the HD collection, with multiple controller configuration choices so if people want to play with a regular controller they can or it they want to use motion controls with the ps move or switch joycons they can. Honestly i'm hoping a NMH 3 gets made, there was a slight hint at the end of Travis Strikes Again with the tech demo after the credits but i'm taking that with a grain of salt since it's not 100% confirmed.

Raging in the Streets Thierry Henry's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by soviet View Post
    We believe! SEGA Empire will live again! As the Jews re-established their Israel, GOD will never forget his people, SEGA will never forget her fans!

I saw that the game is coming to all systems.

Usually not one to report on PS+ games but Horizon Chase Turbo is on next months PS+ games. One of my fave arcade racing games in the 16-bit era was Top Gear 2. This game seems like a revival of those games. If you skip on this just remember. You may be missing some of the benefits that stereo can provide.

Usually not one to report on PS+ games but Horizon Chase Turbo is on next months PS+ games. One of my fave arcade racing games in the 16-bit era was Top Gear 2. This game seems like a revival of those games. If you skip on this just remember. You may be missing some of the benefits that stereo can provide.
    Thats pretty cool to hear, I downloaded the demo last night and enjoyed it. There aren't many arcade racers made anymore so the gameplay was quite refreshing. Did you see there is a physical version available for Ps4 as well?

https://gematsu.com/2019/07/langriss...-in-early-2020

Langrisser remakes coming west next year. Switch and PC a swell as PS4.

Metal Wolf Chaos August 6th

https://gematsu.com/2019/07/metal-wo...nches-august-6

Metal Wolf Chaos XD is getting a physical version through Gamestop US. August 20th. https://www.siliconera.com/2019/07/1...e-at-gamestop/

Pre-ordered so fast. My god, this makes me happy!

Metal Wolf Chaos XD is getting a physical version through Gamestop US. August 20th. https://www.siliconera.com/2019/07/1...e-at-gamestop/

Thanks for the heads up! I wanted to play this for a while but the Xbawks version is collectarded.

Sony now owns Insomniac games. Some people think this automatically means Sunset Overdrive will come to PS4. It might but also might not. EA owns the rights to Kingdoms of Amalur but THQ owns the IP. They cannot re-release the game without EA approving it. SEGA owns Bayonetta IP but Nintendo owns the rights to Bayonetta 2 and 3. So Who knows. Good get by Sony tho. I liked the newest Rachet somewhat and really enjoyed Spider-Man.

It seems the physical release of Metal Wolf Chaos at Gamestop is getting delayed until August 27th.

Thread Information