Quantcast

Page 120 of 120 FirstFirst ... 2070110116117118119120
Results 1,786 to 1,793 of 1793

Thread: PS2 vs Dreamcast Graphics

Hero of Algol

Quote Originally Posted by Yharnamresident View Post
    It might be because racing games are dead, outside of 2 series, Gran Turismo and Forza. Theres no variety whatsoever nowadays.
    This.
    I don't how people can say otherwise.

Quite frankly, the 2010 decade has been awful for racing games IMHO. And that's the one genre I love the most and which IMO benefited more with 3D and the general evolution in processing power.
    Colin McRae: Dirt 2 is probably last really great, solid, fun and inspiring one I can remember.

There are still really great sims out there, but racing games which mix it up really well I've not seen recently.

Hedgehog-in-Training Hedgehog-in-TrainingNameless One Cafeman's Avatar

It might be because racing games are dead, outside of 2 series, Gran Turismo and Forza. Theres no variety whatsoever nowadays.

Did you do multiple tests to see if thats the case? like maybe you plugged the right channel into a composite port. I've done stuff like that, as recently as a week ago. .
    It's not possible. You plug it into the DC AV port, then into the TV HDMI. I tested it on 2 DCs and 2 different Tv's. But I have plugged component reds into the audio red before, so I get what you are saying.

Raging in the Streets Team Andromeda's Avatar

Racing games are starting to come back in to vogue now and there are some brilliant racing games now. Just a shame SEGA doesn't bother to make them these days and show the world how to make a racer.
    Panzer Dragoon Zwei is
    one of the best 3D shooting games available
    Presented for your pleasure

Raging in the Streets Yharnamresident's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Team Andromeda View Post
    Racing games are starting to come back in to vogue now and there are some brilliant racing games now. Just a shame SEGA doesn't bother to make them these days and show the world how to make a racer.
    Do you got any examples of recent racing games? I've only played one racing game on my PS4, which is Dirt Rally. It was alright but I've played better.
    Certified F-Zero GX fanboy

AH BOB SAGET! Hedgehog-in-TrainingMaster of Shinobi SegataS's Avatar

I know V Rally 4 is coming soon. GRIP is another one. Trailblazers just came out. Moto GP18 is out soon. FASt RMX is out. Sonic Racing is upcoming. I believe Redout is released.

Life!? ... What console is that on?

Raging in the Streets Team Andromeda's Avatar

Do you got any examples of recent racing games? I've only played one racing game on my PS4, which is Dirt Rally. It was alright but I've played better.
    Dirt 4, F1 20017, Forza Horizon 3, Project Cars 2 are all fab racing games and 3 of them all run at 60 fps too. I also love Drive Club and that game features SEGA Rally like perfect controls.
    Panzer Dragoon Zwei is
    one of the best 3D shooting games available
    Presented for your pleasure

It seems Codemasters is one of the few developers that didn't bow out of racing games.

That was fun playing MSR. But the game is tough as balls. I finished chapter 2, and I still needed 600 kudos to unlock chapter 3. It seemed impossible to scrape up 600 kudos, so I decided that is the case.

Thread Information