Quantcast

Thread: Tom's "Fund to buy Panzer Dragoon Saga" for sale thread!

Death Adder's minion

Sega CD Tom's "Fund to buy Panzer Dragoon Saga" for sale thread!

Well, even though Im fairly new to the forums and dont have any good refferences (yet) I've decided to sell some stuff or maybe trade for some saturn games. Im particularly trying to make some money to purchase Alexkidd401's Panzer Dragoon Saga he has in his for sale thread though. Canadian Seller. Will only ship within Canada and the US. I'll PM with price of shipping to your destination.

So, here's what Ive decided to part with (all discs are in great shape, btw):

Lunar 2: Eternal Blue (Sega CD) complete (not sure if it came with a map. this one has the back art, manual, game disc, foam spacer and mail in card still attached.) everything near mint. Case has minimal scuffing. no cracks in hinges. looking for $80 USD +Shipping

Vay (Sega CD) -**SOLD**

Sonic CD (Sega CD) Complete (Back art, foam spacer, manual, mail in card still attached) Everything about this copy screams like new except for the case. Its very beaten up (alot of scratches), and is missing a hinge. Looking for $25 USD +Shipping

Eternal Champions (Sega CD) Missing manual, and case beaten & missing a hinge. everything else is good. Looking for $10 USD +Shipping

Again, I am interested in trades for Sega Saturn games (if theres some I really want, I can hold off on PDS for now.) Let me know. PS: For pictures, just ask.
    Last edited by TomFromShenmue; 02-05-2014 at 02:28 PM. Reason: sold something.

Ninetailed Noob Raging in the Streets KitsuneNight's Avatar

uh yeah hate to break it to you
    but in all likliehood im the one picking that pd saga up
    alex and me have worked out a deal
    Kitsune in a hat

Death Adder's minion

Yeah i heard from alex, no worries Theres always other copies. Enjoy and congrats! As for me Im still working out some business with alex on another item, so not all is lost.

Thread Information