Quantcast

Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 11171819202122 LastLast

Thread: List of new physical releases

Hedgehog-in-Training Hedgehog-in-TrainingSports Talker Scrobins09's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Raistlin View Post
    One thing about the games from Z-Team. I wrote them in early october to claim my game after supporting them on Patreon for 10 months. They replied once but since then they remained silent. No replies on further mails or on the Patreon campain itself. No shipping confirmation or game either. I will wait until the end of the year and if nothing happens I will quit my support.
    Iím so glad you posted this. Iíve been one of their patrons since February, but Iíve been considering ending it. They seldom post and have delivered nothing of value. Iím going to reply to their most recent Patreon post and see what happens. That last post showed several games and boxes (or appeared to anyway). Iíll give them until the end of the year because at this point itís cheaper to wait for a release and buy it retail than to send money down a black hole.

Quote Originally Posted by nemezes View Post
    mega darkula it is scheduled to october 2020,(...)
    Great music and SFX. Gameplay appears smooth and snappy.
    If this higher level play shown in the video... looks kind of tricky for a novice player.
    I like the look and style of it a lot. Good old-school arcade-style gameplay.

Hedgehog-in-Training Hedgehog-in-Training nemezes's Avatar

Good news!!

Devwill Too, a game that I made with a friend, is now for sale at mega cat studios.
    https://megacatstudios.com/collectio...ucts/devwill-2

I already said, but if you wanna play the demo, you can download here:
    http://nemezes.itch.io/devwill-too

Video preview:
    Last edited by nemezes; 11-27-2019 at 06:57 PM.

This looks great! I got Devwill Too as an add-on when I backed Phantom Gear, but I might email Mega Cat about getting those add-on games early if I get too impatient

Quote Originally Posted by Scrobins09 View Post
    This looks great! I got Devwill Too as an add-on when I backed Phantom Gear, but I might email Mega Cat about getting those add-on games early if I get too impatient
    Thanks!! When you play it, I wanna know if you like it. I hope Mega Cat send your copy as soon as possible.

We added some secret areas in the game and wanna see if people will find it.

If you do please tell me if this is possible and to which conditions.

If you do please tell me if this is possible and to which conditions.
    Will do! I just messaged Mega Cat to ask, and theyíve already responded that they can send me those games early! This is why Mega Cat is so great.

Also, I commented on Z-Teamís last post on Patreon and they replied fairly quickly about getting me a CIB, so Iím optimistic there too. Iíll give some more thought to continuing my support once Iíve had a chance to play one of their ports.

Hedgehog-in-Training Hedgehog-in-TrainingRoad Rasher

Just noting, Mega Cat is having a Black Friday sale right now:
    Mega Cat #BlackFriday is ready to go! Use the #couponcode MEOW10 for 10% off brand new retro games! Better yet, grab one of our exclusive LE boxes, limited to 50 and already discounted!

Hedgehog-in-Training Hedgehog-in-TrainingWildside Expert bertodecosta's Avatar

MegaXmas'89 is a new Christmas themed skiing game inspired by the Windows game SkiFree and runs on the Sega Genesis and Mega Drive. Dodge obstacles, collect presents, watch out for snowboarders, do tricks and avoid the Krampus!

Link : https://nekojitagames.com/collection...cts/megaxmas89

Master of Shinobi Dirt Ball Gamer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by roce View Post
    Metal Blast 2277, from the Russian dev SegaTim, is now shipping. He asked to pass the message here.
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/223762219793
    Demo: http://romhacking.ru/load/0-0-1-301-20
    I've only made it to the 2nd level so far, but I'm glad I picked it up. Fun little run n gun. It's a bit raw art wise ,particularly the main player sprite, but I like it. The enemy bullets are a bit hard to see color wise sometimes. Seems like it has pretty decent challenge.

Also, I commented on Z-Teamís last post on Patreon and they replied fairly quickly about getting me a CIB, so Iím optimistic there too. Iíll give some more thought to continuing my support once Iíve had a chance to play one of their ports.
    Did you got any news? I never received my game nor did I got any shipping confirmation. I will quit my support now as I have my doubts they will ever send the promised game.

Did you got any news? I never received my game nor did I got any shipping confirmation. I will quit my support now as I have my doubts they will ever send the promised game.
    They published a twitter today
    https://twitter.com/_Z_TEAM/status/1212737057128435717
    mega drive games: nemezes.itch.io

Quote Originally Posted by nemezes View Post
    And then after sending that same message to their Patreons, they sent another that apologized for not providing them with anything.

And then after sending that same message to their Patreons, they sent another that apologized for not providing them with anything.
    Yesterday I both send them a mail and posted on patreon that I lost my faith in them after having high trust a year ago and told them that I will quit my support. Today they sent the apology messages. Maybe there is a connection but if they keep silent again for months I will quit for sure.

16-bits is all he needs Master of Shinobi matteus's Avatar

Ah z-team they patreoned me for a little while! I recently shut mine down as I felt I wasn't producing sufficient youtube content to be taking $18 a month off folk.

Morally the idea of promising carts for Patreon support just doesn't feel right to me.

Thread Information