Quantcast

Page 51 of 51 FirstFirst ... 414748495051

Thread: Can Sega-16 Beat the Last of the Genesis, Sega CD, & 32X Libraries in 2018

One thing I always wondered is: Why is Thomas the Tank Engine unbeatable? I don't own the game (yet) but what I found on the net is this:

Quote:

"Game

To find the correct rolling stock and take them to the designated station (any station in easy mode). Once complete, the Fat Controller will make a comment on speed and memory, and a score will be tallied.

Rolling stock include flat trucks, mine trucks (Troublesome Trucks), log trucks, gravel trucks (also Troublesome Trucks), passenger trucks (Annie) and flat trucks having a shape of varying quantity or colour.

Stations include Cronk, Barrow, Crewe, Knapford, Dryaw, Maron, Elsbridge, Shiloh, Brendam, etc.

If the job is finished in 0 or 1 minute, Thomas, Edward, Henry, Gordon or James will congratulate you and tell you Sir Topham Hatt wants to see you.
    Race

Race to the finish line before the other engine reaches it, the player must keep up with his skills and speed (For example, get the up arrow hot air balloons and candy. But watch out the mud, down arrow hot air balloons and other engines).

The first race is against Toby, the second race is against Percy, the third race is against Duck, the fourth race is against James, and the fifth race is against Thomas. (The characters often switch around depending on the engine the player chooses at the start)

Winning against three engines will give the player a silver medal and winning against all five will give the player a gold medal and end the game."

http://ttte.wikia.com/wiki/Adventure...(Sega_Genesis)

Raging in the Streets goldenband's Avatar

Huh, that's news to me. I know nothing about the game and can only go by what I'm told (or the consensus thereof).

So, wanna take care of it?

Quote Originally Posted by goldenband View Post
    Huh, that's news to me. I know nothing about the game and can only go by what I'm told (or the consensus thereof).

So, wanna take care of it?
    I am going to buy it this month and then I'll clear it off the list.

Hedgehog-in-Training Hedgehog-in-Training Brock Landers's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Raistlin View Post
    One thing I always wondered is: Why is Thomas the Tank Engine unbeatable? I don't own the game (yet) but what I found on the net is this:

Quote:

"Game

To find the correct rolling stock and take them to the designated station (any station in easy mode). Once complete, the Fat Controller will make a comment on speed and memory, and a score will be tallied.

Rolling stock include flat trucks, mine trucks (Troublesome Trucks), log trucks, gravel trucks (also Troublesome Trucks), passenger trucks (Annie) and flat trucks having a shape of varying quantity or colour.

Stations include Cronk, Barrow, Crewe, Knapford, Dryaw, Maron, Elsbridge, Shiloh, Brendam, etc.

If the job is finished in 0 or 1 minute, Thomas, Edward, Henry, Gordon or James will congratulate you and tell you Sir Topham Hatt wants to see you.
    Race

Race to the finish line before the other engine reaches it, the player must keep up with his skills and speed (For example, get the up arrow hot air balloons and candy. But watch out the mud, down arrow hot air balloons and other engines).

The first race is against Toby, the second race is against Percy, the third race is against Duck, the fourth race is against James, and the fifth race is against Thomas. (The characters often switch around depending on the engine the player chooses at the start)

Winning against three engines will give the player a silver medal and winning against all five will give the player a gold medal and end the game."

http://ttte.wikia.com/wiki/Adventure...(Sega_Genesis)
    Interesting. For the SNES version I had just required a loop of the mini-games, but I wonder if it works the same way there too

Thread Information