Quantcast

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Mega Man

Hedgehog-in-Training Hedgehog-in-Training Tanooki's Avatar

That last bit you said, that's the problem right there. Same with those howler monkey kids crying over the release of those new old stock crated NES games. The more crap is worth the better, it's a trophy, if more stuff comes out that dilutes it, or the values swing down it's time to get pissed, cry for blood, and pull out all stops.

Would playing this via an emulator in "FullSMS" mode fix some of the problems with the playing field being too small?

ding-doaw Raging in the Streets tomaitheous's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by zetastrike View Post
    Why is it always bloody MM2? I get that it was a lot of peoples' first one, but all the games that came after it improved upon it.
    Did they, though? I think that's subjective. I feel the aesthetics of MM2 (music, graphics, design, etc) out classes the NES MM games that came after it. It's pretty much why I didn't bring the rest over to the PCE for nes2pce projects.

Quote Originally Posted by Wesker View Post
    If you ask me, he should have started with the first one and then go up from there, but I suppose that Mega Man II is his favourite installment in the series and I believe the game code is pretty well documented too.
    Me too. I wonder why not MM1. Well, i talked with him and he, in truth, said that he is more fan of MegamanX than MM series. So he can have did a choice based in what he like.
    "I wanted to create something that the Famicom wouldn’t have been able to do..." (Kotaro Hayashida)
    Don´t let Wii die!!!

Thread Information