Quantcast

Thread: Snagged a Virtua Fighter Training Pack!!!

Default Snagged a Virtua Fighter Training Pack!!!

Found a Virtua Fighter Training Pack last night. The box looked in great shape, the coupons were in great condition as well as the VHS tape. Also the shirt is apparently still sealed in it's original plastic. This is something I thought I would never come across but thankfully I found one! It seems my quest to owning a CIB US collection is very slowly taking shape! Very excited about this one!

That's awesome! I've been wanting one of those for a while. Congrats on your find!

Thanks! Even though the Training Pack isn't a game, I just felt the collection wouldn't be complete without it.

Raging in the Streets xelement5x's Avatar

Congrats! Is this the one that was just on ebay and sold for like $165?
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/Virtua-Fight...-/321679767599

I got a complete one a couple years ago to replace the one I had that was missing the shirt. Amazingly a bundle of replacement shirts showed up on ebay several months ago and I picked up an extra shirt to complete it. The shirts sold amazingy fast. I only bought one, but I have a feeling someone else knew what they were and wanted to hoard them for the future.
    Quote Originally Posted by StarMist View Post
    A spine card is the hymen of a new game assuring its first owner that he is truly her one and only, and of a used game assuring its new owner that whilst she has been played with in the past that play has never been too careless or thorough.

The medium-sized mang. Raging in the Streets Lastcallhall's Avatar

Pretty sure I had this growing up. I have no idea where it's at now. Nice find!

Quote Originally Posted by xelement5x View Post
    Congrats! Is this the one that was just on ebay and sold for like $165?
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/Virtua-Fight...-/321679767599
    Yeah that's the one! I didn't want to make an offer and then have someone come in and either make a higher offer or just buy it. Plus I've been looking for one of these for quite some time and seeing as this is the only one I've spotted I figured it was worth it to me to just snag it up. I'm happy with my purchase, even though some people may think I'm crazy to spend that much on it.

And to think just 4-5 years ago these were selling BIN $50 factory sealed left and right.
    Be Attitude For Gains!

They are pretty uncommon now. I'm pretty sure whatever NOS was out there is gone now.

I'm not judging Legend77, when you want something and you've had a watch on it for a while with no hits it's not uncommon to jump on it as soon as it appears.
    A spine card is the hymen of a new game assuring its first owner that he is truly her one and only, and of a used game assuring its new owner that whilst she has been played with in the past that play has never been too careless or thorough.

I received the package yesterday. That was seriously quick! Everything looks fantastic, but man I didn't realize just how big that box was! I know it had to be to fit all those goodies inside, but it just stands out when placed beside all my 32x games.

HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG Raging in the Streets Moirai's Avatar

Random question about Virtua Fighter 32X

Is there any gameplay difference between the 32X and Saturn version in arcade mode? Or does the saturn one just have higher polygon count with some flickering? I've played both versions and they seem to feel the same, but I no longer have a 32X so I can't compare.

Quote Originally Posted by Legend77 View Post
    I received the package yesterday. That was seriously quick! Everything looks fantastic, but man I didn't realize just how big that box was! I know it had to be to fit all those goodies inside, but it just stands out when placed beside all my 32x games.
    Yeah, I keep mine next to my CD 32X games, it fits in well there.

Quote Originally Posted by AlecRob View Post
    Random question about Virtua Fighter 32X

Is there any gameplay difference between the 32X and Saturn version in arcade mode? Or does the saturn one just have higher polygon count with some flickering? I've played both versions and they seem to feel the same, but I no longer have a 32X so I can't compare.
    It's been a while since I've played either of them. To be honest, I don't recall much of a difference. Then again, like I said, it has been a few years, so I couldn't answer that just right off.

Thread Information